Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Abel and Cain meet a magical girl

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Abel and Cain meet a magical girl

Post by Tsukami Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:16 pm

The next thing the girl heard was the boy, who was now presumed to be Abel, apologize. Kari looked up confused. Was she in the right? His confidence disappeared with the black stuff so maybe he was nervous. Either way, Kari assumed she was forgiven.

The boy seemed worried about the property damage. Kari would agree that it was an evil, a necessary evil, but an evil that she did not want to be associated with. She looked around the area and saw no one still. It was probably a good time to disappear, if she could figure out how to turn off her powers. Though maybe this was to her benefit. She never did introduce herself to the boy. He probably didn't even see her normal form. So Kari held out her hand and shot another wave of snow from her hand into the air.
"hmmm... Snow. Please call me that," She said before bowing, "Thank you for the lesson. Do you need anything from me Abel-Cain?"

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Abel and Cain meet a magical girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Abel and Cain meet a magical girl

Post by Abel/Cain Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:20 pm

Abel was worried he made a bad impression which to be fair he did, but she didn’t seem to mind so that was a plus the girl gave a short bow and thanked him but in all honesty Cain did most of the work he was simultaneously great with people and awful with people, Abel figured that was not her real name but he decided not to bring it up that was none of his business. “Don’t worry I don’t need anything I’m just happy to help.” Abel, however, was slightly irritated the bloodlust Cain got when transformed was not properly sated he could feel it he figured he would go out at night to get rid of this. “You are finally admitting you enjoy it as much as I do.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2