Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Abel's first mugging  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Abel's first mugging

2 posters

Go down

Abel's first mugging  Empty Abel's first mugging

Post by Abel/Cain Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Abel was ecstatic he had just got the most recent title in a book series he had been reading, Abel was starting to doubt it would ever be released, it had been two years since the last installment came out.  Abel never usually went out after dark to go shopping but he had been waiting too long for this book to come out and he would be dammed if anyone was going to stop him, Cain, on the other hand, was less than thrilled about going out late.
I get why I would go out at night looking for some bastard to try sneaking up on me in an ally, but it’s not a good look on you.”  Abel rolled his eyes at Cain’s comment. “Oh come on we haven’t had that much trouble recently what’s the worst that could happen.”  “You never say that Abel!”  

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Abel's first mugging  Empty Re: Abel's first mugging

Post by Watson Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:38 pm

Abel's first mugging  Tales.of.Vesperia.full.1587890

Almost as if they’d timed it, two figures stepped into the alleyway. Two boys that appeared to be around 17 or 18, one with blonde hair and the other black. The two were wearing what one might consider normal street clothes, specifically normal for one who might reside in East Diamond. The Blonde, Danny stepped out first, casually holding a bat over his shoulder in a casual manner, as the black haired one. Vito moved to block Abel’s path. The shopping district’s alley’s typically weren’t this barren in the daytime, but at night things were different, it was one of the reasons the two boys had decided to have their racket here. As well as the fact that they didn’t have to worry too much about competition, or worse dealing with the gangs.

“Now hold up there a minute, friend.” Vito called out to the boy. “I think you forgot about something.” The punk said, stepping forward and putting as his friend stayed a few paces back. Closing the distance between themselves in Abel. “You see, this alley here has a bit of a toll, dontcha know.”

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:16 am

Abel started to panic less about the two guys who are robbing him more about the fact that Cain was right.  “Ha, I told you so!” Abel had really hoped this would not happen he knew more than anyone how sadistic Cain is.  “Looks like I'm about to be tagged in then don’t worry I’ll be gentle.”  Abel looked at the two young men and sighed.  “Listen I'm sure you think this will end well but trust me you won’t like what will happen.” Abel could tell this would probably not work, he looked really nervous and was looking at the ground he just hoped that they would not make a choice they will regret.

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Watson Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:47 pm

“Yeah? Really?” Danny asked, smirking as he closed in on the boy. He glanced over at his friend briefly as he closed the distance, throwing an arm over Abel’s shoulder as if being friendly. “Hear that Vito, we’ve got a tough guy over here!” The blond remarked, just as he slammed his fist into Abel’s gut, very likely knocking the wind out of him as the Vito added a kick to the boy’s chest for good measure.

“Come on now, pay up and all this stops. We aint bad guys you know?”

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Abel fell to the ground wheezing and coughing, Abel felt the familiar jet black aura spreading around his arms and legs. Abel’s lips stretched from cheek to cheek before his vision went black as the aura spread across the entirety of his body. Cain opened his eyes as his face almost devoid of all features besides his large smile and glowing eyes, Cain got off the ground and let out a low chuckle Abel never let him have this kind of fun so this was a treat Cain then said in his now distorted voice. “He tried to warn you.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Watson Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 pm

The two boys both noticed the change somewhat, and were wary enough to not do anything immediately to someone who exhibited signs of being a super, still they weren’t about to let some whackjob try to intimidate them on their turf.

“Oh yeah!” the blonde yelled, before attempting to slam his fist into the boy’s chest.

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:03 am

Cain took a deep breath and let out a quiet chuckle when noticed how the two boys showed some more Caution as soon as his pretty side appeared. Cain loved transforming he obviously hated Abel getting hurt but to him getting the opportunity to inflict physical, mental, or spiritual pain on people was like getting that first puff of a cigarette in the morning, or it would feel like that if Abel would let him smoke instead he has to be boring and cautious.  When the Blonde boy tried to attack him Cain’s grin got wider, Cain would attempt to catch the boy’s punch with his left hand.  He would then use his right hand to waggel his finger in front of his face, and if that worked he would attempt to slam his foot into the boy's leg in an attempt to snap it while crushing his hand as hard as he could.

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Watson Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 pm

The two boys hadn’t really thought the boy would be any tougher than before. As such the blonde was caught by surprise when his punch was caught, and the power of the guy’s kick would at the very least cause a serious sprain, if not an outright break. He shouted as his hand began to be crushed,

Donovan was having a mostly normal day, he’d had to pick up some things in the shopping center, and now was skating down the alleyway, cutting through it rather than going down the more trafficked routes. While it was late at night, he had also stopped to hang around a few of his old buddies, those that had managed to avoid getting caught up in the gang nonsense unlike how he had. The black haired boy nearly knocked him over as he tried to run off out the end of the alley, and Donovan blinked seeing someone vaguely familiar roughing up a blonde haired boy.

“Oi, the hell’s going on here?” He yelled out, kicking his skateboard up into his hand before pushing it to the side, the board disappearing as it was shoved into his pocket dimension. “tch, I always end up dealing with the crazies don’t i?” The former thug asked himself, noting the damage to the blonde guy’s leg. The blonde looked much more like a typical punk, making Donnovan suspect some kind of power being involved here.

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:04 am

Cain reveled in the way the boy's hand started to crack in his hand. Cain liked to believe that you just need the little things in life to be happy some like beautiful sunsets, Cain loved hurting people who deserve it. Cain let the boy go as soon as he heard someone call out, Cain noted that the boy seemed very thuggish making him suspect that he was a friend of the boy he broke. “Well you see mister my nicer side was just taking a stroll after doing some shopping. Then these two assholes came and attacked him. He tried to warn them that we were the last people they should try to rob but they would not hear it so I decided to enforce some tough love an attempt to teach them not to do this again We ain't bad guys you know?”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Watson Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:38 am

Donnovan quirked an eyebrow at the guy. Something about what the guy said was strange. He did recognize the two punks, a couple of wannabe tough guys that couldn't hack it with the East Diamond crowd. "So they tried to rough ya up, an got their asses kicked." Donovan asked, mentally sizing up the guy. The guy would have looked lime an utter wimp if not for that weird aura. "Dontch think you've done enough?"

There was a note of threat in Donnie's voice, and he mentally reached for the bat he kept in his stuffspace in case he would need it.

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Cain let out a dejected sigh as he looked at the boy who tried to defuse the situation. “I don’t like the look you’re giving me but you are right, unfortunately.” Cain brushed his hands through his hair and straightened his shirt before the aura dissipates from his body his smile fades and his eyes go back to a normal color again.

Abel quickly got up and threw up behind the closest garbage bin there is nothing more nauseating than transforming. Abel finished and looked at the kid in front of him. “S-sorry he uh gets carried away sometimes.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Watson Thu May 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Donnovan frowned as the guy backed down, somewhat surprised by it as the two punks ran off, their tormentor suitably distracted. Still he didn’t trust this, and was still more than ready incase this wackjob tried anything funny. After all he was more than used to street punks, and it was rarely so easy to get them to back down, even if this guy was hardly dressed the part. “Tch, and here I was lookin’ to blow off some steam.” The punk muttered, as the aura dissipated only for the guy to start acting completely different.

“What the- you some kinda nutcase or something?” He asked, annoyed. Just his luck that he’d end up dealing with one of the crazy ones. “Yeah, yeah get outta here before ya piss me off.” He stated, not bothering to stick around and beginning to continue on his way. The guy had apparently turned into a complete wimp. What a letdown.

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down