Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Abels SAFE exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Abels SAFE exam

2 posters

Go down

Abels SAFE exam Empty Abels SAFE exam

Post by Abel/Cain Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Abel was walking to the teacher's office, he was supposed to go for some kind of exam. Cain was not silent about his hatred of school, much to the chagrin of Abel who wore a look of irritation as he listened to Cain’s complaints. “Now I’m just saying it would be much more entertaining if they had us fight the teacher.” Abel pinched the bridge of his nose and let out an annoyed sigh before continuing his mental debate. “They are probably more powerful and have more experience if there the ones in charge.” Abel finally approached the door to the office with the name he was looking for. Abel brushed his hand through his messy hair in annoyance. “Listen I’m going to need you to either be good or shut up okay.” Abel got no response other than an annoyed sigh. Abel knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to answer his usual nervousness amplified due to the fact that he was meeting someone in a position of authority. Abel was nervous with everyone but he always had trouble with authority figures especially when said authority figure more than likely had more control over her powers, he was sure whoever it was would have to be an intimidating figure in order to be able to command the respect of students with superpowers.

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Abels SAFE exam Empty Re: Abels SAFE exam

Post by Coale Valentine Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:53 pm

For Coale, work seemed to quickly become a priority for her as she adjusted to the recent shift in her role. She’d had a lot of freedom as an assistant instructor, even if she’d ended up doing most of Houston’s paperwork still because he was too much of a slob to actually get his work done. Idiot, she was glad she didn’t have to deal with him! Completely! She didn’t want to deal with him anyways! The sometimes redhead frowned, knowing that wasn’t exactly true. Maybe she’d still help him with it later, but the idiot had better be grateful for her help.

For now, she had other work to deal with as she looked through the file sitting on her desk. She’d only just been given it, and was apparently expected to deal with the evaluation on rather short notice. With the idea that she was somehow uniquely qualified to handle this case given some similarity between their powers. What that similarity was however, she didn’t really get as the powers listed were simply some kind of limited super strength. Something that hardly fit into her own skillset well. ‘

The exam itself wasn’t technically required, but with powers appearing in the middle of the year it was usually at least preferable. The sound of the door drew her attention, causing the pint-sized teacher to look up from the file to see the student walking into her office.

“About time, jeez. Just because it’s an optional exam doesn’t mean you can be late like that.” Coale lectured, eyes flicking to the clock.She’d been left waiting for five whole minutes for the boy to appear. Stupid! Couldn’t he even show up on time?
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:46 pm

Abel stared at the small girl in front of him, wondering if she was just a teacher’s aid until the girl mentioned him being late which made both Abel and Cain realize that she was indeed the teacher. “Can we keep her.” Abel realized that just staring at her with a look of surprise on his face was a little rude, it probably has something to do with her power. “Oh um s-sorry I um I’m Abel and uh I was never good with directions so I-I got a little um turned around.” Abel stepped forward his eyes looking everywhere but the tiny teacher in front of him. “So um how does this work? do I just have to um t-tell you about my power or is it um a  demonstration.” Abel was hoping that it would just be talking he knew how eager Cain was to fight a teacher and despite her size, he figured she was still plenty powerful.

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:02 pm

Coale frowned at the stuttering boy, obviously unimpressed as she stared. She knew very little about the student and the descriptions given to her hardly made things all too clear for her to understand. “Idiot” She muttered at the excuse, rolling her eyes to show her annoyance. He should have just asked somebody then, it wasn’t like there wasn’t a receptionist at the front of the staff area that could have shown him the way. Stupid. “Whatever, it’s fine just…for now you should just explain.” Coale responded, obviously unimpressed.

She didn’t really expect much, though she could tell from a mile away he wasn’t the confident type of nothing else. From the way he acted, a definite pushover by all accounts she could see. “After that we can go to a training area for you to show what you can do, and for me to test your powers.” She added. Recalling the last time she’d done this.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm

Abel looked down as he heard the girl call her an idiot, it was clear that this was going to do nothing for his self-esteem. Abel was thinking of how to describe his power without sounding like he was crazy. “Well um, whenever I get attacked my body goes through a transformation, and the um other guy takes control.” Abel awkwardly fidgeted where he stood. “I um have another personality, his name is Cain.” “You know I would have liked a better introduction than that .” Abel was nervous about Cain being brought out he clearly wanted to fight the small teacher and in all honesty, Abel worried about his own safety more than that of the women, in his mind, she would not have this job if she was not strong of course that just made Cain want to fight her more. “My um body gets covered in this weird j-jet black aura and um he gets a lot stronger, l-lately though he has been getting stronger and w-we are still discovering new um abilities.” Abel looked at the ground as he finished his explanation.

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down