Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Abel and Cain meet a magical girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Abel and Cain meet a magical girl

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abel and Cain meet a magical girl Empty Abel and Cain meet a magical girl

Post by Abel/Cain Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:47 pm

Abel was having a good day he was sitting on a bench finally getting into that book he was looking forward to, he liked getting some fresh air whenever he can so it was nice to be relaxing without Cain having to break someone's hand. Abel was never good at taking care of himself when it comes to his appearance his hair was unkempt, he had a still healing bruise on his lip thanks Cain’s most recent ‘Night out’, his glasses where recently bent so they were readjusted to very little effect, he was wearing a simple ac/dc shirt that Cain had recently bought. While he loved reading was having a simple relaxing day Cain was voicing his objections. “This is so freaking boring!.” Cain always hated the quiet tranquility Abel would look for so he would often get annoyed at Abel for having days like this. “Look I have been waiting for this book for years you either follow along or you can shut up.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Abel and Cain meet a magical girl Empty Re: Abel and Cain meet a magical girl

Post by Tsukami Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Kari is an artist, daughter of a hotel owner, and now a magical girl. Ever since that faithful day of having her book returned by that black hair older kid, Kari has had to learn how to deal with her new weird powers. No matter how hard she searched her school, she could never locate that student that gave her powers. This meant she had to learn on her own and what better way than to follow the advice of a comic book. Finding a quiet spot with no people around, she flipped open her book.

"Hold your hand... close your eyes," she mumbled while recalling the events of the book, "and believe in your heart?"
Unsure about the last part, she pulled out the book again. However, it was too late. Icy light engulfed her body altering her hair and eye colors before absorbing her clothes and crafting a new outfit. As the lights dimmed, the area around her grew darker, as if the girl was wearing sunglasses. Snow floated to the ground, despite the skies being clear, within a 15 ft radius dome. Little did she know, or for that matter care, a older boy on a benched was inside her zone. While he would not feel the air grow colder, he would see snow falling around him after the area became slightly darker.

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Abel was finishing the first chapter of his book when he noticed a snowflake land on his page, Abel looked up to see that the skies were clear but despite that, it was snowing at least in a small area. Oh nice, it won’t be boring after all.” Abel saw a purple haired girl in a strange outfit with purple hair and a now fading light surrounding her. Abel was smart enough to put two and two together, he walked up to the girl and while not making eye contact says.  “Um, d-did you do this.” Abel gestures to the snow

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:11 am

Kari looked at her body before returning to her book. It mentioned nothing about accidentally transforming. Kari knew this could be a problem. Worse, she did not do the believe step, at least not on purpose. This was inconvenient. She flipped through the pages to make sure she did not miss anything. Suddenly a someone called her.

Looking up, she noticed a really tall boy. Her eyes had to hike up his chest before taking a break on his shoulders. She took a step back before resuming her climb and finally reached his face. It had been a brief moment since the boy asked her a question. The girl's eyes fell to the ground after realizing her mistake. She gave an apologetic bowed.
"Sorry for ignoring you Big Brother. I am shy. Please forgive my rudeness."

Her voice was soft and her words sounded rehearsed. Kari was well practice, something her father constantly drilled her on. She could not disappoint him. A name's reputation was important for business after all.
"Mhmmmm," she droned while raising her hand. A snowflake fell into her palm before being whisked away by an invisible breeze. She focused on her hand as another snowflake fell but a small wave of snow spat out, "I... don't know. Do you understand this Big Brother?"

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Abel stood awkwardly as the young girl slowly looked up at him when the girl bowed and called him big brother Abels' eyes went wide as Cain started laughing. Yeah, big brother forgive her rudeness.Abel ignored Cain as the girl asked if he knew what was happening if he was to guess he would say that she recently developed her powers considering she does not fully know how they worked, even Abel had a faint idea of how his power worked even though they manifested fairly recently it was involuntary he had no control his power just reacts. Abel looked at some of the snow that shot out of her hand. “i-It does not look like you um have a one hundred percent grasp on what causes your ability to activate, also y-you can just call me by my name I’m Abel.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Kari stared at the boy, waiting for his guidance. Older people were suppose to be wiser, or so her father said. Though he stuttered, she did agree that she lacked control. "The book said to believe in your heart," she started with her soft monotone voice. She held up her hand and another wave of snow blew out in Abel's direction. Should Abel not move out the way, it would hit him.
"Oops," there was a brief pause before Kari realized she should cover her mouth to help sell the mistake,  "Maybe I skipped a step."
She brought out the magical girl comic book and started flipping through the pages hastily. Her blank eyes continuously bounced between each panel. It did not even occur to her that the boy might be upset.

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:51 am

Abel raised an eyebrow at the idea of the girl having to believe in herself for her power to work it was never how it worked for him he believes he doesn't want to hurt people all the time but that never stopped it. “i-I don’t think that’s how it works um I always in m-my experience it’s supposed to just come naturally like moving a limb.” Abel was about to go on but he felt some snow hit his face covering his glasses. “Ha, even a kid thinks you’re a dork.” Abel cleaned the snow off his glasses before he noticed the girl going through a magical girl comic Abel sighed as he said. “t-Trust me that stuff doesn't really help d-don’t force it, let it act naturally I um think.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 am

"It's not," Kari lowered her book so her empty eyes could scale the older boy. Realizing she hit him with snow she started bowing again, "Sorry Abel, I must be more careful. I don't want to scare you more." She closed her book and placed it onto the bench. Then she turned back to the boy. His advice reminded her of the book. It seemed simple, but simple things were the hardest to understand. "How do things come naturally. Please teach me about being natural." Her voice remained the same, low energy and soft. Once again, she bowed her head. This seemed like a hard request for a shy person like Abel, but Kari really wanted to learn about her powers.

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:27 pm

Abel felt bad that the girl thought she was scaring him he was just awkward in general. “d-Don’t feel bad I’m just not good at um talking to people i-it’s not your fault.”  Abel did not know how to respond when the girl asked him how things come naturally, he did not know how to explain it properly. “w-Well from what I know some abilities are just reactions they just happen in response from something but uh in your case it seems like pulling a trigger or something, you just need to focus a little and something happens i-I don’t know too much about it I’m not an expert.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:33 pm

"Oh. So I make you nervous. hmm." It was another thing the girl didn't understand. Most people around her saw her as weird or mean. Since he was not scared, he must have viewed her as weird. She took a deep breath and stepped back. Not only did she make him nervous, but he did not know anything about her powers. Maybe this was why he was stuttering. He wanted to help but was too prideful to say he couldn't. She seen many boys act like that around girls in movies and books. It was another mistake on her part. It was very inconvenient but she did not show it on her face. The boy would only see a long pause of her staring at his chest with her blank expression. Finally she broke her silence, "Then can I see your power?"

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Abel was bad at making people feel better he realized maybe it was the fact that he could not stop stuttering. “Oh no o-of course, not I’m just naturally awkward.” the girl stepped back and stood in silence it was around half a minute before she said anything. When the girl brought up his power Abel got slightly more serious. “My power I uh don’t have that much control over it, it will only react when I um get attacked I don’t really like using it people end up getting hurt.” “Ah, now you're just hurting my feelings.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:25 am

"It triggers when you get hurt?" Kari looked at her hands. She was sure her powers did not have such a drawback. After all, she did not believe in her heart and her transformation occurred anyway. That did not mean seeing his powers would not be helpful. A power that triggers off being hit could reveal something that was usable in the future. "I still want to see. Pretty please." Kari walked towards the boy, whether or not he agreed. Then she raised her hand and gently slapped his chest, just hard enough to make an audible thump.

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Abel was a bit baffled by this girl she said typically cutesy things a lot but did so with a blank expression, maybe he should explain in a little more detail how his power works the young girl hit him in the chest to try to activate his power it didn't really hurt so he naturally wouldn't transform. “Um it reacts more when there’s a threat, so something like that won’t really d-do anything, it would be more getting ganged up on or stabbed that would activate it, also you don’t want to be the one to bring him out it doesn't really end well for people.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Nothing happened. Abel remained the same despite her fulfilling the requirements given to her. Emerl was confused. Her eyes bounced between her hand and his chest repeatedly. This was when Abel finally explained more details on his power.
"This is pretty difficult."
Abel's claimed his powers required a more powerful attack which only made the girl more curious. Something with this limitation had to be more powerful right? Powerful and flashy things were easier for an artist to understand. Her mind dabbled a bit on the idea. She walked to the center of her zone and looked around. Nobody was around and she did look different from her normal self. She raised her hand and a ball of ice swirled, reaching its max size. Then it blasted out of her hands aiming for the boy's chest.

Kari pulled her hand back, recovering from the stinging ice. Her powers were weird. By thinking about hitting him harder, ice in her hand formed into a stronger shape. However, it was seriously cold and painful to hold onto. The snow around her did not have this effect. She did feel it when snow blew from her hand earlier, but it was minuscule compared to that ice ball. Hopefully the boy, if he got hit, would not be hurt too much. Her dad would kill her if he found out she hurt some scared boy.

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:01 pm

Abel noticed the girl back up and wondered if he freaked her out that is until she summoned a ball of ice and shot it at him. “Wait no.” Abel was interrupted as he was hit by the ball the impact forming a small bruise as he falls to the ground, Abel’s eyes widened as they slowly started to turn a glowing yellow Abel faded from consciousness.

Cain was on the ground for a solid minute before the transformation started to take hold, a jet black aura slowly started to spread from the area the ice ball hit next, his mouth slowly crept into a grin that took up most of his face, as the aura covered the entirety of his body masking his most of his features and blemishes Cain shot up staring at the young girl before him, he waved his finger and said in a distorted voice.  “Naughty.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:30 pm

Kari watched the events unfold. The ice ball hit Abel who fell to the ground. Was he dead? Kari did not move. They guy had to be tough if his powers required him to get hit. However, she did not see anything happen. She failed again, risking getting in trouble for so little gain. Kari sighed and looked for her comic book before remembering it was on the bench. Before she started moving, she notice something black coming off of Abel. Was this his power? He had the power to make black stuff?

The boy quickly jumped up and started waving his finger. His voice was weird, sounding like a villain from a cartoon. Kari just blankly stared at him. It was a little creepy to see all of this. However, she could not back down without taking something away.
"Is that natural? I still don't understand."

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Cain brushed his hair back before taking Abels glasses off and placing them next to the book Abel was reading, he looked back to the girl and slowly walked towards her. “You know if you listened to him he was telling you it would be a bad idea to bring me out.” the girl asked him if this was natural he chuckled at that she still doesn't know how he works it’s kinda cute in a way. “I think we work a bit differently you have control, we don’t the other guy has to give it up willingly or not in order for my prettier side to come out.” Cain finally walked up to the girl as he does he looks her directly in the eyes and said. “You ignored his warnings and brought me out as funny as that is there need to be consequences.” Cain lifted his hand and attempted to lightly flick the girl's forehead. “I’m Cain.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:15 am

The boy removed his glasses. It was a weird behavior. Could he even see? Maybe it was his power? With all these questions, Kari would never make any progress on her own powers. Her eyes climbed back up to Abel's face. For the first time, he was looking at her. Also, he stopped stuttering. What an interesting power.

Kari did not even realize that the boy was giving her a threat. She was captured by the change in speech patterns, posture, and even looks. All of this was more interesting than realizing the mistake of not taking the boy's warning. Even his word use was intriguing. He used "we" frequently despite there only being one person there. While she could assume she was being included, the prior statement made it obvious she was not. Plus she was not sure she agreed. While she understood she controlled the ice coming out of her hand, the snow dome around her was out of her influence. This same snow globe was what sparked this whole conversation.

The boy was finally standing within an arms reach of Kari. "Who is this other guy? I only see you here Abel." Kari's eyes scanned the area quickly to validate her statement.The only 2 people in her zone was her and Abel. Turning back to Abel, she tilted her head. The boy was confusing. How did she bring him out? He was already here. Also why was he making a flicking motion.
"Ouch"
Kari stumbled back and fell on her butt. The force was not that big. The surprise, pain, and just mystery was too much for her balance. Her hands came to her forehead's rescue despite the pain already fleeing. She raised her head so her eyes could climb the boy again.
"Cain? But you're Abel. Understanding you is pretty difficult Big Brother."

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Cain was amused by how little the girl knows and he was having fun with the fact that he knows more than her, this must be how Abel feels whenever they talk.  Cain would have smiled if not for the unnatural one that was glued to his face, and yet he never had trouble talking which he found odd. “Hate to say it kid but Abels not home right now, would you like to leave a message I’ll be sure that he gets it.” Cain loved the feeling of being transformed the power it gave him was like ecstasy to the point where nothing could ruin this high, he wanted to go pick a fight with some thug in an alleyway but unfortunately, he has to explain how it works, for now. “You see our mind is kinda weird, and by that I mean we are sorta crazy you talked to Abel who is the man in charge, I’m Cain, the fun one.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:44 am

Kari picked herself up and tried to brush off the dirt. The boy was odd but his explanation was more than adequate. Abel was crazy. Something was wrong in his head, just like something was wrong in Kari's chest. Kari could relate to being broken, but that was where her interest stopped. It was time to move onto the original puzzle.
"So it is not your power," the girl let out a sigh, "May I see your power then? I think I understand my ice more. I can try to make it sharp if that will help."
Kari raised her hand to allow another small wave of snow spit out.

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Cain looked at the girl as she said this was not his power and he looked at his arms at this point completely jet black same as his entire body.  “No  this just happens for fun.” Cain chuckled as she asked to see his power again he walked over to a random bench, he grabbed the bench and looked back to the girl. “You seem like a bright kid so tell me.” Cain paused as he lifted the bench riping it out of the ground lifting it above his head, the weight of the bench was a big deal it was pulling it out of the ground that was the problem. “Would I look like this if this wasn't our power?” Cain lowered the bench back down luckily there were not many people here so there would not be any real problems with this.

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:28 pm

Kari watched as the boy boasted more. This personality change was so different, she understood why the boy was focused on his looks. To Kari however, looks were not what made a power. It was about impact, utility, and presentation. Small changes like being covered in black was not enough for the girl. It was just crust on the bread.

Pulling the bench out of the ground was a different story. Kari's finger went to her lip as she processed everything. So by being hit, Abel turns into Cain. Cain is covered by black stuff and has enhance strength. Also Cain gives Abel confidence. However Abel was not here because Cain is here. Also, what about this is natural. Everything here was just crazy, in both meanings of the word. Kari froze. None of this was useful for her.
"mmmmm, How do you turn it off?"

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:26 pm

Cain looked at the girl he was not used to transforming and not fighting something and frankly he didn’t like it he bore with it however the kid seemed interesting enough so he bore with it. Cain found the girl's curiosity cute even at him ripping a bench out of the ground she still had that blank expression. “You are adorable, but you still don’t get it Abel transforming is the part with no control while the abilities that come with it are the natural part, our power grows as we learn about it frankly joining that S.A.F.E program helped the more we learn the more natural it is.” Cain walked over to the girl and attempted to ruffle her hair. “And to answer your question I turn it off like this.” Cain fell to the ground his eyes no longer glowing, the black aura smoking off of his body.

As the aura finished smoking off his body Abel got up ran to the nearest trashcan and threw up in it when he finished he looked at the girl gave a small smile and said. “Please don’t do that again

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukami Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:46 am

Kari was really starting to like Cain. He praised her a lot, calling her smart and adorable. It reminded her of her father. Despite this, her heart still felt empty like this snow falling around her. The boy's explanation about the power was enough to satisfy her quench. Also he gave her some obvious advice, something she should of thought about first.
"Ah... you're right," she followed up with a lazy clap.

Then the boy just fell to the ground. The black around him slowly vanished. After the boy stood up, he quickly rushed behind a trashcan to throw up. Then he scold her. Kari quickly bowed, "Sorry Cain-Abel."
It did not register that he had on a smile. She just understood that he felt sick and; well, she did hit him twice with her power. Hopefully he would forgive her and her aggressive curiosity.

Last edited by Tsukami on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:30 pm

Abel got up from the ground wiped his face before taking out a packet of gum and sticking a stick of it in his mouth, he offered some to the girl as he did not want to be rude. “Sorry about that one of the things I envy about Cain is the fact that he likes transforming.” Abel looked at the destroyed bench and sighed. “Well, I uh probably should have expected that offer Cain the chance to show off this is what happens.” Abel turned back to the girl he feels he can at least try and act normal around her, she was just a kid so there was no reason to be nervous around her, besides that she seemed satisfied so she must have at least gotten a few answers out of them. “So um I never asked what was your name.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next