Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl

2 posters

Go down

Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl Empty Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl

Post by Ping Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:37 am

Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl A28bcaa7868cec8d93ef0b63bfdcc392

General Information

Name: Ping Page

Alias: Pulse
Gender/Sex: Girl/Girl
Sexuality: Straight
Height:  (5’6” / 170.6cm)
Weight: (110lbs / 50kg)

Behavioral Information

Alignment: (Good ;; Chaotic ;; Nice)
Personality: Being home-schooled and taught mostly by her mom, Ping is reserved and calm when she is dealing with strangers. She tries to be really nice and respectful. Most people would describe her as a proper girl if not a bit quiet and quite intelligent. This is until her father’s influence starts to kick in.

Being raised by her father (because her mother is a hard working woman and makes BANK #StayAtHomeDad #TraditionalNorms #TwoParentHome) Ping has developed some very “colorful,” as her mother would put it, traits. When Ping is comfortable around the people around her, is stressed, or excited passed what her mental fortitude can bare, she becomes very feisty and blunt. She jokes around a lot and sometimes comes off as rude. However is not mean spirited. It's just friendly banter, a sign of endearment if you will.

At last, Ping really wants to be successful and follow in her mother’s footsteps, so she tries hard to sound proper and what not. This is why she loves, is proud of, and is dedicated to her inventions. She is proud of her family, friends, and hobbies and will boast for them anytime. If anyone makes fun of them or tries to bully them, she gets angry and once you chip enough away, a switch inside her flips and she just lets loose. Ping is well aware she can do this which leads her to act a lot shyer than she means to be.

She can ramble all day about the different kinds of mechs, gundams, and mobile suits before correcting people. They are NOT THE SAME! Ping is obsessed with looks and appearance but not in a prissy way. She adores symmetry, patterns, designs, but has a soft spot of tasteful asymmetry. While she doesn't mind getting dirty or messy herself, she loathes one of her designs being ruined by scratches, mud, or stains. Her creations must be beautiful even if she may not be the pretty girl in the world. To the unknown world, Ping appears to be uncaring and a pushover. Those who really get to know her, however, will realize that she is a deeply caring individual who is very brave, smart, and a little eccentric.

Likes: mechs, gundams, and mobile suits, her inventions and babies, other people who like Mechs, gundams, and mobile suits.

Dislikes: People who think mechs, gundams, and mobile suits are the same thing, her designs being ruin, her babies exploding.

Background
Ping Page is the daughter of a Chinese Engineer and a Scottish artist. They met in France and moved to Ruby City to get married and have Ping. Ping has grown up in a loving home and was homeschooled until highschool. She did not have a lot of friends as her mom made her focus on studying all the time. Her father however would spice up her life and turn even the most mundane chore into something fun or entertaining. Both parents would soon find out that their daughter was a genius. Whenever the girl put her mind to something, she succeeded. There was nothing her mom could challenge her with so her father opted to expand her creative and inspirational side. This lead the girl to start creating inventions and eventually unlock her power. Her potential was endless but she still had her limits. She was nowhere near as refined as her mother and most of her most advanced projects would end up exploding. Worried for her safety and health her parents tried to get their daughter to play with others but it was futile. She was much smarter than her neighbours’ kids and preferred to work in her lab. So as a last ditch effort, they forced her to go to public school. There only hopes now was that the girl would learn to make friends and slow down her creative mind.

“She is destined for greatness when she grows up… but we need her to grow up in one piece first.” -Mrs. Page.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Basic Power:

Mecha Trans-Modgrification: Ping can spawn inventions, machinery, and items she has memorized.

Items Memorized
- Quantum Dragonfly: Pair of Mechanical wings that grants her flight. Resembles a dragonfly’s wings.
- Items have a 3 post use (Scaling) and 2 post cool down. Items not dismissed after their duration time is used up will explode (level 0 non scaling) and make Ping sad.

Free Form Memorization
- Items have a 1 time use and a 2 post cool down. Attempting to use the item again will cause it to explode (level 0 non scaling) and make Ping sad.
- It takes 2 post to memorize objects.

Last edited by Ping on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ping

Back to top Go down

Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl Empty Re: Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl

Post by V.Carnage Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:57 pm

Personality seems much more clear than the previous rendition.  Background checks out.  I would still like you to add the metric equivalents of her height and weight.

Power Breakdown:

Pros:
Mechanical Memory (Major)
Totally Not Stolen Name, mechanical flight (Major)

Cons:
Reverse Engineering, 2 posts (Minor)
3/5 Item Uptime (Major)

So this ability could be extremely powerful under the right circumstances.  Tell you what we can do though.  How about any memorized item that you did not get through an upgrade (so if you memorize something in a thread and then use it) is expended after one use.  However if you memorize something via upgrade (either just picking a new machine or going the extra mile, memorizing something in a thread, and then using that as your permanent upgrade) then it has unlimited uses in line with the X post uptime and 2 post cooldown (first scaling, second non scaling).  Another thing I need to clarify, I'm giving you non scaling on memorize time and cooldown time assuming you go along with this.  If this works, say so and I will approve her.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl Empty Re: Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl

Post by Ping Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:37 pm

bump

Ping

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:42 pm

Looks good.

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down