Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Vexing Day over Emerl Seas

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vexing Day over Emerl Seas Empty Vexing Day over Emerl Seas

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 20, 2019 12:32 pm

To most at first glance the cafe would seem relatively peaceful. The staff however knew better, they'd had a multitude of complaints over the last few days about things disappearing, always around the same time. The cafe in question was a bit of a larger one, near enough to a wharf that often attracted many tourists, and as such the cafe itself was rather busy especially during lunch. The cafe itself was decorated with a sea theme to the colors of the furniture, the backs of the chairs even shaped to looks like clamshells. The walls and decor multiple shades of blue, with a mural of an undersea scene painted on the back wall. The staff wore uniforms themed to look like sailor uniforms and all seemed to be eyeing each other suspiciously as if trying to discern who it was taking things both valuable and not.

For Vex, the thief in question. Everything was normal, and she'd come to enjoy visiting the cafe.  Not only did she get good food, but there were plenty of neat things to take with her when she was done. The fact they hadn't connected the thefts to the little blonde girl wearing a sporty outfit of shorts and an orange tank top would have been considered by another thief, but Vex didn't consider it. For her all that mattered is that there were shinies to take, and the thief girl finished her sandwich quickly before to any observer she would disappear.

Vex didn't notice the eyes sweeping the shop, but somehow managed to avoid being noticed as she activated her power, clearly fading from the visible spectrum. Grinning like a madwoman about how much easier this was now that she could see what she was doing. Now it was time to see what cool stuff she could find!

Last edited by Vex Fleetwood on Mon May 20, 2019 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Vexing Day over Emerl Seas Empty Re: Vexing Day over Emerl Seas

Post by Emerl Mon May 20, 2019 2:21 pm

Emerl walked along the boardwalk with her head down. She watched as her obstructive bare feet enjoyed the freedom they burned to have. Sure she like being free, but she preferred to make that choice on her own. Having her feet burn whenever she wore socks or shoes completely took that away from her. Sure she could just try and bare through it but that’s like saying, “dying instead of giving up your purse to a robber,” was a choice. What made things worse was that it affected her elbows too which was why her sleeves on her blue jacket were ripped. She could not believe this was actually going to be her new life.

When she was at home, she started testing out her new curse. This red armor looked a lot like chitin, as the video’s called it, that made up the exoskeleton of bugs. She would not make the full connection though until after looking into the mirror and studying her two red antenna sticking out of her head. There was only one creature that came to mine, the ant. It made perfect sense. She was super strong and had antenna which obsessed over sweet foods. What other creature embodied these traits? The only thing she was missing was a bunch of minions following her and doing her very bidding.

Now she had a new problem at hand that only fresh air could fix. The girl sighed as she stared at the food courts in front of her. While her nose loss the ability to smell, her antenna picked up the slack that up 10 fold. She could not stop smelling everything around her, the salt water in the ocean breeze, the collection of crap next to the public restroom, the sweet and mouth watering ice cream that every kid who ran by her. Speaking of ice cream, now she had an unwavering urge for sweet foods. She found her mouth full of saliva unless she was near a restroom. The nightmare was ever growing.

At least nobody cared about her barefooted self walking around the boardwalk with a white hood covering her head. Underneath, she had a red headband further holding down her antenna in her hair. They seemed to work out if a bit uncomfortable. Imagine having someone grab your nose in a failed attempt to stop you from smelling, that was the best way she could describe it. Constantly barraged by a cycle of random mouth watering smells and sickening stench, Emerl decided to stop inside of a cafe near the wharf.

Sailor theme waitresses guided her to a table and gave her a settle warning about keeping her valuables secure. Emerl paid it no mind. All her one piece blue swimsuit and jacket allowed for was some pocket change to get something to eat, a debit card, and her black phone which had an anarchist symbol made out of gold. This symbol was something old Ashley bought her when she was little as a reward for being good. At the time, she did not know what it meant but it’s a bit symbiotic now. She never went anywhere without it so it was incredibly precious to her. She today she had the phone on the edge of the table letting the chain dangle in the breeze. On her phone she had a quiet little video about a niche villain who embodied the idea of complete freedom. As long as nothing bothered her, than the girl could relax and make the most out of this beautiful day.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 20, 2019 2:24 pm

The Cafe was a goldmine for the hyperactive kleptomaniac as she took a keychain from one table, one of those shiny metal lighters from another. To others, it might seem the items disappeared,and while most of what she was taking wasn't worth much to her that hardly mattered to the blonde, as she had a much better way of telling what was worth taking! She spotted a girl in a blue one piece, probably around the same age as her, but before she could really pay much to her features something else caught her eye. Vex didn't really understand what the symbol meant, though it looked interesting enough to her on its own. No what caught her attention was the light reflecting off of it. It was SO shiny! The invisible girl had to claim it, it was too interesting not to take it.

She had to avoid several people, bumping into one man on her way towards the table, but others seemed to write it off as him simply stumbling. Still were Emerl paying attention she might have noticed the abnormality, though otherwise Vex would reach the table without incident.

She waited for the moment for the girl to be distracted enough, before grabbing the phone and stuffing it into a pocket. The phone seemingly disappearing in midair, the blonde was aware enough to hold the volume down, having noticed some weird video was playing. It didn't really matter to her. "Got it!" She whispered quietly, seemingly unaware before beginning to walk away, looking for more shinies.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 20, 2019 5:00 pm

The waitress returned with the the drink and the sandwich and noticed the girl rubbing her elbows.
“Is everything okay?”
Emerl quickly dropped her hand to her side, “Uhh… yes. Just excited to go out and beach stuff.”
The woman smiled, “Yeah, though i thought you would stay with us a little longer. Could of swore that video you were watching was a bit longer.”
“Yeah, well it’s not over…” Emerl looked down and panicked, “My charm!”

The girl jumped out of her seat and pushed over chairs, napkins, and anything that could remotely be hiding the device. The waitress let out a sigh.
“Not again, we will have no customers at this rate if this phantom thief is not found.” She bend down to Emerl’s level “Were sorry darling, we can treat you to this mean on the house.”
Emerl turned to the woman, her shades hiding the discontent for the idea, “No. I will find charm. When I find the thief. I will throw them into the ocean! And your gonna help me.”

“I’m sorry darling?”
“Help me find the thief and get back my charm!”
“But I have customers.”
Emerl looked out to see everyone pocketing their stuff and leaving, “Not anymore.”
“We are not detectives little girl.”
“Fine… just give me a clue or something. What does she steal? What happens before the crime takes place.”
“Uhh… one minute,” the woman returned after speaking with the manager, “It seems that the thief takes things that seem valuable like rings, gems, phones cover in rhinestone, change, but leaves things like dollar bills, older coins and wallets alone. That's all i can do. I'm sorry but I have to go. Your meal is on the house. Sorry for your loss.”

Emerl groaned but grabbed her latte and left the building. It was crappy customer service not to help people who they allowed stuff get stolen. However, she did not need them. All she need was a plan and bait. Looking around she noticed an accessory store. A wide grin grew on her face as she finally found some worms.

Last edited by Emerl on Mon May 20, 2019 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 20, 2019 5:05 pm

For Vex the random charm wasn’t anything personal, she didn't even consider any potential personal meaning the charm would have had, just that it looked neat, and she wanted it. The phone itself wasn't an interest to her. Though the shinier part of it looked neat enough she definitely couldn't wait to add it to her collection. The blonde hadn't even considered her pockets were full, and found herself instead looking over the girl in the swimsuit almost critically.

She'd found herself doing that more since her encounter with the orange haired girl, noticing things about other girls that she found she liked. This girl wasn't an exception as while her body was as undeveloped as her own, she still couldn't help but find herself noticing, or staring, nope nothing wrong with that at all.

The blonde kleptomaniac stuck around for a few minutes both inspecting the charm and its previous owner before the waitress reappeared and the stranger noticed it missing. She had to move for a moment to ensure she wasn't bumped into. Deciding not to stick around for now, since she had already gotten more than enough neat stuff to add to her existing collection. The invisible girl's thought process was interrupted as she noticed the accessory shop, and some neat watches on display, themed with characters from a popular show. The girl wandered off towards the store, seemingly forgetting any notion of returning to her dorm as her eyes locked on one that she found particularly interesting. Ooh that was neat, maybe…..
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 20, 2019 5:29 pm

“Lets see… I think this thief likes things that seem valuable so maybe if I…”
Emerl looked through the shop for anything that looked like it was worth money. Eventually she settled on this butterfly looking hair piece. It was not worth a lot, but it had some pretty stones on it. Maybe the thief would take it. Then again, maybe maybe she needed something worth more.

Walking out of the store, her antenna picked up on some more ice cream. Her head yanked to the group of kids. Her mouth watered as the aroma held tight onto her antenna.
“Must focus… Must focus.”
The girl took a big gulp of her latte and returned to the store. It was outside was to dangerous. She needed to make her plan with the stuff in here. Lucky for her, the store was connected to a toy and beach store.

It was here that she found a small fishing rod. It was not the most professional with its obnoxious coloring, but it would have to do. With empty pockets, the girl took a deep breath and ran through her mental chanting.
“Focus, Focus, Must get my Charm back.”
“Focus, Focus, throw the thief in the ocean.”

She opened the door, took another gulp of Coffee, and rushed to the coffee shop following the smell of roasted beans and sweet pastries.

“Oh welcome to… oh welcome back. Did you find the thief?”
Emerl just sighed. Before taking out the new hair piece and the fishing rod.

“Wait… really? You think this is going to work?”
“Its all I can think of and afford. Can you help me now?”
“Depends, what do you want me to do?
“Just let me hid behind the counter with this on the string laying out. Then you keep a lookout for everyone who enters the shop. If you see someone take it, just grab them so I can get my phone back.”
“Sigh… alright, but only until my break comes up.”
Emerl tied a knot on the accessory and placed it on the counter near the entrance of the store. With that, the trap was set.  

Last edited by Emerl on Mon May 20, 2019 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Vex left the store after several minutes of distracted excitement, zipping around seemingly from product to product to see the cool stuff around, taking a few things before finally remembering what she was doing.

She was about to finally leave when a glint in the sun once again caught her eye, and she noticed a hair clip with some neat shiny jewels. One would easily be able to recognize the jewels as fake, but such a thing hardly mattered to Vex as she approached curiously. It was sitting on the counter of the cafe she'd left earlier, and Vex was considering whether she had room in her pockets for one more item. The blonde haired troublemaker glanced at the woman, still invisible and as such unnoticed. She waited until her attention was off the item before grabbing the hair clip deciding she'd just have to make it hers.

Though she couldn't really fit anything more in her pockets, it hardly mattered to Vex. It was neat and something she didn't have, obviously she had to have it now! The girl wouldn't notice the line as she started walking away.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

The fishing rod line unreel signalling the bait was taken. Now all she need was the waitress to grab them. Emerl could hear nothing though. The girl poked her head out and saw the woman looking into a mirror. Before the girl could complain, the rod just jerked out of her hand and proceed to crawl out the door.
“Useless woman!” Emerl Grunted before jumping the counter and following the rod. Since it was a toy, she did not expect the culprit to go far but the line did not lead to anybody.

Picking up the rod, Emerl started to reel the line in but then she realized something. If the person was not smart enough to release the item or cut the line, maybe she could still follow them. This was great except for one problem, the smell of ice cream filled the streets. Her mind fought between getting more food and following the thief. She went to drink the rest of her latte to subdue her sweet tooth but realized she left it on the counter. There was no getting round it. She would have to will herself forward.
“Focus, Focus, get my Charm then throw them in the ocean.”
Emerl then slapped herself in the face and followed the line, reeling in only after she was ahead The thief could not be too far so she hoped if she ran, she would catch them.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 20, 2019 5:53 pm

For Vex, the added resistance was barely noticed at first, though she noticed some weird tugging from her new shiny that didn't seem quite right. Still the hyperactive girl wouldn't stop, running towards the exit to the wharf, a side exit area without many people around rather than the one the tourists used. It did run by the water though, with a few docks near the wharf accessible through the path.

She'd learned people would normally get weird about her turning visible again in more crowded areas. For some reason trying to take back the stuff she'd taken sometimes, if she was too close to one of her victims. She didn't get it, but then people were weird like that, not that she couldn't get away again easily normally with her powers. She still didn't realize she was being followed, and would slow down enough that she would likely be caught up to. Looking around for a moment. Vex would suddenly become visible.once again, seeming to fade into view slowly and blinking a few time. It wasn't long ago she'd be unable to see at all when using her power, and while that seemed to be a thing of the past, it was always somewhat strange to switch between her visible and invisible states.

It'd be likely unexpected for anyone around, or anyone pursuing her seeing the blonde suddenly appear, likely before they could make any sort of course correction.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Emerl continued to pick up speed, weaving through people and the likes in hopes to avoid getting distracted by the ice cream. It was just everywhere and it smelled so good. Was it on sale? Did the beach just hate her? Either way, she continued to run as hard as she could. The crowds died down as followed the string to a side exit with nothing in sight still. However the string was still moving. It just did not make sense. Just like it did not make sense that she could not get the ice cream off her mind. It’s sugary creaming goodness melting on her tongue. Suddenly, Emerl was able to forget about ice cream.

Appearing out of nowhere was this shorter girl in a not so subtle orange tank top. The string went in her direction but there was no time to dodge her. No, all Emerl could do was brace and minimize damage if possible. The girl let out yelled, hoping the girl would be able to move but it was too late. So (if the girl would allow,) Emerl tried to grab her and pick her up, activating her chitin on her dominant hand to make the task easier. If the girl did not fight back, Emerl would then rotate herself and the girl so that she would be on top of Emerl as they both fell. Crashing to the ground, Emerl would dispel her chitin in hopes to minimize the chances of anyone seeing it. They would land with Emerl scrapping her shoulder a little but keeping the smaller girl safe from harm.

“Darn it. Are you okay?”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 20, 2019 6:42 pm

Vex had little time to react to the girl barreling towards her. Vex was slow to react, taken completely off-guard as she was ran into and then blinking as she found herself on top of the other girl, staring down at a somewhat familiar face while trying to place the girl. “Wow, that was close...thanks!” Vex stated, before realizing just how close the two of them were, blinking as she noticed her hands were against something soft and looking down to see them grabbing the girl’s chest.

Recognition was slow, but she remembered the girl from the cafe. “I’m fine, you?” She asked, a bit worried that the girl had gotten hurt. She didn’t really like the idea of someone hurting themselves on her behalf. “Haven’t i seen you before?” She asked, not realizing the other girl wouldn't be capable of recognizing the previously invisible girl.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 20, 2019 7:58 pm

It was like a scene from one of those foreign cartoons. The girl and the boy are brought close together and through some series of unfortunate luck, the boy finds himself in a “dangerous” situation. Only difference is that the boy was a smaller girl and Emerl was not some super shy cartoon.
“I would be better if someone wasn’t squeezing my breast…”
Emerl would Attempt to shift the smaller girl off of her. Then she would pick herself up and fold her arms as if to protect her chest from any more attempt while glaring at the girl. It was one thing to stop her from chasing a thief, but to also do such a thing. Emerl’s face glowed red as she searched for the toy rod. Not to her surprise it was broken.
“Since your okay, get out of my way. I gotta find my charm… and probably throw someone into the ocean.”

She reached down, despite a small sting in her shoulder, to pick up the pieces. There was no way to catch up to the fleeing thief. The distance they probably put on and the amount of string that would have unwinded would mean she was back to square one. However, all was not lost. Looking at what was left of the coil, Emerl noticed that most of the string was still there. Also the string was not moving. The thief stopped and possible close by. Hope wasn’t lost!
“Stand back tiny perv, I gotta fry bigger fish!” Emerl yanked on the string as hard as she could in hopes of pulling her charm back.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 pm

Vex seemed in no hurry to get up really, though she’d move after the other girl started trying to shuffle her off of her, expression thoughtful as she considered what had just happened. Realizing she hadn’t minded the situation at all, if anything she couldn't stop herself from thinking about it, and what she’d felt. Still she brushed herself off, eyes once again scanning over the other girl’s body as both of them got back up.

The blonde paid no mind to the girl in the swimsuit trying to cover her chest, or the angry looks, seemingly not noticing either as she continued to look over the other girl with a sly grin. Before blinking at the mention of a charm. She remembered the neat charm she’d taken earlier, and considered bringing it up. Actually reaching into her pocket as she considered asking about it even as the girl seemed to be looking at something else. Before she could comment the girl made her declaration, and Vex blinked as the hairclip slipped past her hand, practically jumping out of her pocket as the other girl yanked the thread hard. “I’m not tiny!” Vex stated, somewhat offended, as she considered the other thing.

Was she a perv? The blonde wondered as she found her eyes resting on the other girl’s swimsuit, memory of the incident a couple minutes ago surfacing. “Maybe the other thing though.” She admitted, frowning at the hairclip. “Oh...right what did you want back again?” Vex asked, after giving a nervous laugh, obviously having been figured out.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 20, 2019 8:34 pm

The charm jumped up from the small girl and onto the ground. Emerl turned her head to the small girl and dropped the rod. She did it. She found a thief. Now the came the million dollar question. Was she “the” thief who took her charm. There was only one way to find out.

Emerl started cracking her knuckles with a smirk running across her face. It has been a long time since she had a reason to bully a girl, especially a smaller one. Even if this girl did not steal her phone, she did steal the cheap charm which mean she deserved some punishment. She tried to grabbed the short girl and pull her close.
“My phone charm. It’s a gold A. Have you seen it tiny?”
Emerl hunched over so the small girl could see the daggers in her eyes through her sunglasses. Most girls buckled since they did not want to get dirty. Hopefully this girl would too.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Vex blinked owlishly at the girl, frowning as she tried to seemingly discern something. The blonde reached into her pocket and pulled out the charm in question. “This?” She asked, grinning as she held the charm up. Vex knew she was being threatened but she didn’t really care, she knew the girl wouldn’t be happy with her about it, but she didn’t really expect the girl to really do anything. Still she did kinda feel bad, knowing the girl apparently cared about the charm Vex now had. Maybe she’d give it back? Though she wanted to hold onto it for a little bit. “It’s really neat!” She couldn’t really see the girl’s eyes, and while Vex could tell that she seemed to be trying to intimidate her, responding with a bright grin as she slipped the charm back into her pocket. Maybe she could at least have some fun with this?

“So, whatcha gonna do for it?” The unconcerned blonde asked.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Tue May 21, 2019 10:23 am

Emerl was baffled at the small girl’s behavior. Not only did she not seem intimidated, she smiled while taking out the charm. Was this a taunt? Did the girl not worry that she could be reported? Did she think she could get away or worst, was Emerl herself actually in danger?

Emerl wavered long enough for the girl to put it back in her pocket but ultimately decided to continue the pursue. Two thefts and touching her breast were enough sin to justify the risk. Sure she did not know what the girl could do, but Emerl also had her own secrets. With battle cry, she slammed the tiny girl into the closest wall like structure.
“I think you got this confused you dumb blonde. But i’m nice enough to teach ya,” Emerl did not return the grin and instead revealed her her clenched teeth, “I will give you a chance to give me back my charm. Then you will apologize. After that… I just might not throw you into to the ocean. Act fast because I haven’t done my bad deed for the day and i’m itching for some chaos.”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Fri May 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Vex was more than aware she was likely to be chased by the girl, heck if anything the idea just sounded like fun to the blonde as she grinned at the girl in the blue swimsuit, beginning to turn invisible just before she was pinned against the wall, reappearing just as quickly. “Aw, you’re not supposed to catch me right away.” The blonde remarked, seemingly more troubled by how quickly she was pinned than the actual threat.

To Vex the whole thing was more a game than anything, and she didn’t really get why the girl was being so aggressive about things. Though she thought that could be fun too, she noted there was something about the angry girl that she found amusing. “Well….I guess you can have it back.” The blonde decided skeptically, though it was obvious she still wasn’t too concerned, it wasn’t like the other girl was really gonna throw her in the ocean. She pulled the charm out of her pocket again, grinning and waiting for the other girl to take it...
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Fri May 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Emerl eyes widen as the girl disappeared out of her sight. The girl did reappeared after being slammed into the wall so Emerl quickly got over the stunt.
“Neat trick shorty. Impressed, but not amused. This isn’t a game so give me back my charm before I take this to higher ground.”
The girl seem more willing to comply now which was great. She still probably thought this was a game. Emerl had a plan for that. After grabbing the charm, she raised the prankster higher with both her hands.
“I want my phone too,” Emerl made a fist ready to punch that cute grin of the thief’s face.

It was then that Emerl’s felt her antenna twitch. A new smell circled her noise. It was not sweet or any food. It was bland but unique, something really close. She lowered her head instinctively to get a better read on the smell but also sniffed her noise. The girl was not use to relying on her antenna yet.
“Wait, Do you smell that?”
Her antenna twitched again budging aganisted the small headband. The smell was right in front of her, it was coming from the girl. Her antenna slowly grew more and more interested in the smell until all they would focus on was her. Was this the girl’s scent? Is this what people smell like?
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Fri May 24, 2019 9:06 pm

Vex considered the girl’s threat curiously, as though only just seeming to put together maybe this wasn’t exactly a game. Still she found it fun to see the girl angry, and considered simply not complying, though before she could do anything regarding she noticed something under the girl’s hood, prompting a curious look from the blonde even as swimsuit girl asked about some smell. Vex frowned, sniffing the air and not smelling anything abnormal, perhaps maybe faint remnants from the food court-esque area of the wharf. She noticed the movement again under the hood and found herself growing more curious.

So the blonde did what any curious soul would do when faced with something odd and confusing, her hand coming up to poke the hood before quickly retracting as if whatever it was would bite her. “Hmm…” The blonde wondered allowed even as her captor was distracted by something or another. Her hand would attempt to reach into the hood to poke the source of the movement directly, the kleptomaniac distracted from what she HAD been doing.

The blonde’s free hand had been reaching to pull out the phone, but the device was forgotten in her hand as she tried to figure out what it was the girl had under the hood...could she maybe be….hiding something! Vex found the idea of learning a secret fun, even if she had no clue what it was yet.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sat May 25, 2019 3:32 pm

Remembering that she asked a question that could reveal her powers, Emerl tried to change the subject, “Never mind… Just give me my phone already.”
The tiny girl’s hand was hovering near her pocket. Was this were the phone was? Emerl did not have time to play games. She had to leave now before her body did something else weird or worst, this peeved tried something.
“So your hiding it there… Well I hope you don't mind me returning the favor from earlier”
Emerl jammed her hand into the girl’s pocket and pulled out everything inside to include what was hopefully her cellphone. As she focused on said task, she was completely obvious to what the tiny thief was doing.

Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sat May 25, 2019 11:34 pm

Vex frowned as she felt the girl’s hand in her pocket, but ignored it in favor of the much more important mission of figuring out exactly what it was hidden under the girl’s hood. She’d feel the antenna, stopping for only a second before she knocked loose the girl’s hairband. The blonde would try to push the hood back to reveal the girl’s antenna, eyes widening in awe at the inhuman attributes.

“They’re so cute!” Vex exclaimed almost immediately trying to feel them better, though she was aware enough to treat them gingerly, not knowing whether the antennae were sensitive or not, and having realized they appeared real. Emerl would find much more than just her phone in the pocket, as Vex had collected quite a few seemingly worthless items today, the klepto feeling the other girl digging around more in her pocket and suddenly turning her attention to the weird feeling. “Hey you can’t do that!” She exclaimed, taken aback by the fact somebody would turn her own hobby against her grabbing the other girl’s wrist and frowning.

Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun May 26, 2019 6:59 am

Cute? What was she talking about?

Emerl had her phone along with a handful of junk. It was a great victory, but it came at a cost as she realized what the girl was doing. The tiny girl hands found their way into her hood and pulled off Emerl’s headband which freed her antenna. The sense of relief of not having the sensitive organ forcibly held down was met with cold fear. This was further exacerbated by the girl’s warm hands rubbing against them. Emerl cried out dropping everything, including the girl to grab her hands and protect her head. Her face went red. Then tears formed in her eyes. She was found out, by a thief, a pervert, a sticky fingers.

There was a slight jerk as the falling girl yanked her head down sending a wave of pain that actually made her want to cry.
“Let go! It hurts! Stop!”
Tears ran down her face from a combination of embarrassment and pain before realizing what she was admitting too.
“I mean… ouch… Stop! You’re gonna break my head accessory thing.”
As long as the girl did not think they were real, though she was unsure how long she could hold the charade. It was worse than having your hair pulled. Emerl fell to her knees while grabbing the girl’s hand with both of hers. It took all her will not to summon her chitin. Still, she needed some to get the girl off.
“Look im sorry, Im sorry. Please. I won’t go in your pockets again. Please let go!”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sun May 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Vex’s eyes widened as she was dropped, instinctively holding onto whatever was in reach as she lost her “footing” as it was. What was in reach just happened to be the antenna she’d been feeling up. She watched the other girl get tugged down with her, and she landed on her butt somewhat painfully, blinking as she realized her collection, that which the other girl had pulled out at least fell onto the ground around her. She was ready to let go, feeling bad seeing actual tears running down the girl’s face as she realized she was still holding the antenna still. The admission they were real didn’t go unnoticed, but before she could comply the girl seemed to realize what she’d admitted.

Just as soon as the girl had admitted it though, she confused Vex by going back on the admission claiming it was some kind of accessory and causing the girl to wonder while holding which was true. It didn’t FEEL fake...or at least she didn’t think it felt fake, causing her to hold on a bit longer until the other girl’s begging made her realize she was still holding onto it, letting the antenna go immediately as she realized she was still holding onto it. “Sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you!” The blonde apologized, likely drawing a bit more attention than the other girl likely would have wanted, before she realized her shinies had fallen.

She rushed to recollect them, not seeming to even care that most of it was what others might term as junk, stopping only after she’d recollected the various worthless objects and inclining her head as a thought occurred to her. “Wait...why are you hiding them?” She asked, as far as she was considered the antennae were just another cute feature to a cute girl.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun May 26, 2019 3:13 pm

Held on her knees, Emerl managed to move her head so that her antenna were not trying to jump out her head. The discomfort was still there, but compared to the her feet or hands, it was bearable. The tears stopped falling down her red face. Mentally she was begging for the girl to listen. She was also hoping the girl would not do anything else to hurt her fragile pride. As tough as the self proclaimed rebel claimed to be, she has never been in a true position of weakness until now. Her mind was screaming to fight by only a wall of feelings and fear could hear it. Now all she could hope for was for the tiny girl to let go.

Finally the girl released Emerl, allowing the girl the scurry back and put distance between them. Still on the ground, she moved her hands to her head and started stroking them both. One of her hands went into her mouth to collect some spit. It was happening again, her body was doing something weird, out of her control. With her fingers wet, she just obsessively began grooming her antenna. Her fingers ran around every peace joint spreading her spit all over them. Her hand would dip back into her mouth to collect more spit before repeating the process. The only thing she could do was sniffle as she could not stop. Despite there being someone right in front of her, she did not want too.

Like a nervous tic, it was soothing to wipe away the feeling of having the girl touch them. With was refreshing to have them experience the breeze for the first time. It was invigorating to have them dance in the warm embrace of the sun. How could she restrict them again? After her eyes shifted back to the girl, she remembered her reason.
“These things aren’t cute. They are chains, a liability to my freedom.”
The girl grabbed her hood and covered her head, before pulling the antenna down to the side of her face and returning to groom them.
“I hid them because, I don't want people to know. I don't want SAFE to know. I don't want ‘them’ to know. But know you know. So what do i do with you. Thief?”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sun May 26, 2019 7:30 pm

Vex watched in confusion at the girl, feeling bad about having pulled on the girl's antenna even if that had not been intentional. She hadn't expected them to as...sensitive as they seemed to be, but mentally filed away the information for now. The blonde watched the girl start doing something weird, almost like she was trying to clean them. It was interesting and strange, though Vex noted the sniffle with a pang of guilt. Did it hurt that much?

She frowned at the girl's statement tilting her head curiously as she tried to figure out the meaning of what the girl said. Before the girl gave her seeming tirade. She herself didn't like SAFE much either, though it was mostly just because it had always been boring to her. She skipped most of them, and the school didn't seem to care as much about it. "Uh-be friends?" She tried, even she could see that this was going into a bad direction.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next