Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas.

3 posters

Go down

Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. Empty Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas.

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:36 pm

Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. Empty Re: Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas.

Post by V.Carnage Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:45 am

Quite a long one here.  Both of you put in a lot of content.  A couple things I want to comment on.  
Em, watch grammar.  I'm not going to be a stickler if it's here and there but it made it hard to read sometimes.  
There were multiple instances of dissonance between what you two were posting, making it hard to figure out what was going on. This could be a result of misunderstanding what the other person was intending to happen or not reading closely enough.  Just watch out for that in the future.  
With that out of the way,

Vex: Point
Emerl: Point

Post your upgrades here and await approval.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas. Empty Re: Grading Thread: Vexing Day Over Emerl Seas.

Post by Emerl Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Ant Mimicry:  Emerl has gain an affiliation for ants and thus is able to adapt supernatural traits of the creatures. See below for actual power.

Dorylus Queen:   Emerl is able to produce younger versions of herself ranging from ages 5-10. These younger versions resemble Emerl but are not perfect clones. Emerl's clones do not have a very high mental capacity and cannot perform task on their own without certain conditions being met. The drones behaviors work as followed.
1. Clones will follow Emerl in a "follow the leader fashion" or like a child following their mother.
2. Clones will assist Emerl in any test of strength, such as picking up or carrying an object, if Emerl needs help. If Emerl attacks something, the clones will attack the target as well.
3. If Emerl is attacked, or a clone is attacked, they will enter a defensive posture or latch on to Emerl to protect her.
4. While in a defensive posture, any perceived threat will be met with hostile intent if said threat gets within 15ft (non Scaling). Clones will not move more than 20ft(non Scaling) away from their defensive position (or object of importance)
5. Clones prefer melee brawler style combat. If they cannot get into melee range, they will throw objects they can easily lift at the target.
6. If no threats exist and the clones have no orders, they will return to an idle behavior and follow Emerl.
7. A clone will follow any order given, even if it means death.
Clones can only receive orders through pheromones. They will not take verbal commands, jesters, or any other form of communications. They will only communicate using pheromones unless they are given orders to do otherwise.

Max clone count: 1 (scalable)

Emerl can create the following clone types:
Drones:
Drones have slightly darker skin. Their hair is long, red, and unkept. Other than that, they resemble Emerl. The biggest difference drones can have is their eye color. Their eyes will change color base on their status.

Drones who are aggressive, have aggressive base orders, or are ready to be aggressive will have their eyes turn red eyes. Drones who are in a neutral state. Drones who are active in non aggressive behaviors or orders will have their eyes turn blue. Drones who are idle, docile, or just following Emerl will have green eyes matching Emerl's. Drones have no special behavior factors.

Drones have a weaker version of Dorylus Biology. passively obtain half the statistical effects of whatever powers are active on Emerl. (so If Emerl activates Dorylus Strength. Then the Drones get half of the strength benefit's of Dorylus Strength but don't actually grow chitin. If Emerl loses Dorylus Strength then the Drones also lose their passive strength.)  Drones are half as durable as Emerl. Should the drone permanently lose the ability to move, get knocked out, or die, they will fade away. This excludes falling asleep through natural or unnatural means.

Each drones counts as 1 clone.

(Doubles Dorylus Strength)

Last edited by Emerl on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:34 pm

X-ray vision: Vex is now capable of seeing through solid matter the clearness of her vision when using this is dependent primarily on the material in question, with her being unable to see through metals. Her eyes glow a ghostly green when this power is in effect, indicating when she is using it.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:19 pm

Both approved. Add them to your respective plotters.

Vex, just clean up the grammar in the first sentence for when you move it to your plotter.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum