Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Heart of the Swarm's Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Heart of the Swarm's Plotter

Go down

Heart of the Swarm's Plotter Empty Heart of the Swarm's Plotter

Post by Emerl Sun May 12, 2019 9:43 pm

Friends
Vex "Vivi"
A pervy thief who discovered Emerl's secret. Emerl does not think the girl is very smart but will do anything to keep her secret and thus was forced to become her friend. Despite this, she does fine the girl's willingness to go with the flow quite enjoyable and her ability to turn invisible possibility useful. Why Emerl cannot exactly peg down what kind of relationship she wants to have with Vex, she does enjoy having a minion. Maybe Vex can start there.

Acquaintances
Abel/Cain
A personality flip flopper. Emerl does not really like the Abel, but she finds Cain's cocky persona to be a breath of fresh air after dealing with jello spine shy kid. Also they both are creepy for their S&M shtick.

Enemies
Victor "Blue Smurf"
A poor hobo smurf who left Emerl with a huge bill. Emerl will get him for that.

Romances

Powers

Ant Mimicry:
Emerl has gain an affiliation for ants and thus is able to adapt supernatural traits of the creatures.

Dorylus Strength + 2
Strength: 1000 (500 each limb)
Respawn time if broken: (number times its been broken) post
By creating chitin on her hands, elbows,  knees, or feet; Emerl can obtain enhance strength. The Chitlin can block 1 light attack (non scaling). (Examples: Normal human light punch/kick, glancing blow. Throwing a dart or ninja star. Things on that level). After the first hit, it will break without any resistances if it is struck again.

Weakness: Emerl will experience high discomfort and a burning/itching sensation if wearing clothes on her hands, elbows, knees, or feet.

Dorylus Biology
Emerl Permanently grows antenna out of her head and lose the ability to smell out of her nose. Grants Enhance smell and can pick up on the tiniest amounts of smell from air, water, or underground if she knows what she is looking for and has smelled it before. Her senses are naturally tuned for picking out food and pheromones. She can also follow scent trails. Emerl's antennas are always active and Emerl cannot stop smelling.

Dorylus Queen:  
Max Clone Count: 1
Emerl is able to produce younger versions of herself ranging from ages 5-10. These younger versions resemble Emerl but are not perfect clones. Emerl's clones do not have a very little mental capacity and cannot perform task on their own without certain conditions being met. Can only take orders from pheromones.

Emerl can create the following clone types:
Drones: 1 clone slot.
Spoiler:

Default Clone Behavior Rule:

History
Spoiler:

Last edited by Emerl on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:09 am; edited 12 times in total
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Heart of the Swarm's Plotter Empty Re: Heart of the Swarm's Plotter

Post by Emerl Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:45 pm