Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Mocca City Window Shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Mocca City Window Shopping

2 posters

Go down

Mocca City Window Shopping Empty Mocca City Window Shopping

Post by Gungnir Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:41 pm

Nata looked out from the car she sat in to the small pawn shop just across the street. The area looked almost stereotypical in its “unsafe neighborhood” vibe, with what Nata easily identified as a couple gang punks on the corner, apparently trying to look nonchalant. The mercenary recognized hired muscle when she saw it though even if they were trying not to be obvious. Tch, dumbasses…she’d make sure to kick the targets ass a bit before handing them over to whover it was that’d sent the anonymous message.

Technically, she was still contracted to Aesir, but it wasn’t like Nata had an exclusive contract, nor was it the first time she’d accepted an outside job. After all, Aesir paid alright normally, but she hadn’t really been getting any jobs from them recently, and a bit of extra cash was always a helpful thing. She’d received a message from an anonymous client, and the job looked like a cakewalk, almost disappointing really. But she’d taken half the pay already, with the other half to be given to her after the job was over. The job itself was simple, apparently the client needed her to kidnap some drug dealer setup in the pawnshop.

Tch, cakewalk, and while she didn’t know who the guy had managed to piss off or what they wanted to do with the small time drugmaker., Nata didn’t really care if she had to rough up some gangbangers to do this. She reclined in her seat frowning at the mess of the car she was sitting in before she picked up a pack of smokes. “Tch, cheap fuck couldn’t even hire some proper muscle, let’s get this over with.” She said to herself, opening the door the the car, leaving it running all the while. There was a brick on the floor of the car, but Nata ignored it for now as she looked over the place again. Looked like two scumbags inside, though her target was likely in the backroom, where the drug lab supposedly was setup.. Nata’s expression took on a feral grin as she focused her mind. Time to rock and roll.

She used her telekinetic powers to move the brick, pushing it upwards onto the gas pedal. The car began driving, slowly at first down the sidestreet, though quickly beginning to accelerate, it’s path aimed directly at the shop’s window. It was time to make an entrance.

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Mocca City Window Shopping Empty Re: Mocca City Window Shopping

Post by Shooter Solomon Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:45 pm

The boys on the corner pitching dice with gats stuffed in the front of their waist bands, as they waited for something to happen, obviously only one was making partial lookouts, browsing his phone until his time came to pitch dice again. Checking his face book and trying to get a little ass on the side. They were getting paid well enough to stand guard, but this place was so secret they were sure nobody would come looking for trouble. And the boys inside could handle any of the regular dealers that had issue with the pricing scheme.

The one playing on his phone stopped and whistled when Nata got out of her car, lowering his phone and watching her move before going back to looking at his digital collar as it chimed a response for a hoe he was hitting up for a booty call.

"The fuck?" One of the tough guys questioned as the he caught the movement of the free running car out of the corner of his eye, as it careened into the storefront smashing into it like a bull in a fine china shop the thugs running over the gaze into the shop. "Yo Chido! You alive in there!?" One of them called looking at the debris, there was no response to the shout, the group obviously wasn't sure what to do, they weren't going to call the cops obviously but this was some weird shit! That would be when the one still holding his phone recognized the car, and realizing the woman who'd stepped out of it would be nearby turned quickly to look for her...

Shooter Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungnir Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:20 pm

Nata gave a devilish grin as she watched the vehicle speed forward, before she began running at the group on the corner, one looking at his phone looked to see the car. Nata hadn’t let go of the cigarette, as she approached, taking a final drag as she walked towards the gangster from the side. Her grin widening as the car smashed into the storefront. The strategy was a simple one, use the car as a battering ram to smash the place up while taking out the thugs inside, and using the distraction to take out the outside guards as well.

It wouldn’t work on any security worth a shit, but that didn’t exactly matter here at all with these two dumbasses. She’d be right behind the man when he finally realized that he should look for her.  The mercenary grinned when he turned, flicking her cigarette at him as he turned to see her. The cigarette would keep flying towards the man’s face. She couldn’t really steer it well, but a cigarette suddenly flying into one’s face was a good enough distraction, and she’d take advantage of the situation immediately, attempting to grab one of the man’s wrists and putting him into a hold between herself and the other guy, assuming the man would likely draw a gun on her.

"Too late." She whispered into the man's ear, obviously enjoying the whole situation.

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter Solomon Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:48 am

She was right, as the man she grasped, fumbled for his knife dropping it on the ground at his feet his hands reaching for it and being held tightly by the woman who was unusually strong seeming, however it was obvious to anyone watching that Nata just had proper technique. The other thug pulled his piece, his hand shaking as the Hi-point with a gaudy money print on the slide, was pointed at his home and the woman holding him in a tight deadly embrace.

"Fucking bitch!" The man said as he tried to get a bead on the woman's face. His eyes twitching the surprise and Cortisol flooding in his brain, he'd be more likely to hit nothing but air, even at this close range. "Let him go!" He ordered giving empty threats. Really, with how he carried he'd completely forgotten to chamber a round and the gun was empty, regularly he'd rack the gun before a fight so he didn't shoot his dick off.

Shooter Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungnir Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:37 am

Nata's grin only widen as the other man tried to get a clear shot on her. She moved herself to be positioned directly behind the hostage man. The mercenary was amused by the man’s pleas to let her prisoner go, and would follow them, to an extent. Though not in the way her hostage or his friend would expect. The raven-haired woman shoved her prisoner forward into the other man. Hopefully knocking the other man over. She’d take advantage of the situation walking to the two men and planting her boot onto the man with the gun’s throat or neck. Depending on which was visible. Either way she’s stomp on it hard enough with her combat boots to ensure he was no threat to her at all.

The merc would smirk at the circumstances, bemused at the whole situation. “so sad, the two of you thought this was an easy job.” Nata began grinning as she turned to the remaining thug. It was likely he’d begun to stand. But Nata knew it was doubtful he would have thought to pull his gun in the short time he had let alone from the position he was in. Nata would ain a kick at his face as she looked on in amusement. “looks like you chose the wrong side.” She pointed out, the feral grin evident on her face as she would place a heel on his throat. “Now you’re gonna die.”

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter Solomon Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:51 am

When the man came towards him there was a click as the gun wielding thug, who would have shot his amigo square in the nuts if he had managed to rack the gun when he drew it, and his eyes going wide as he tried to fumble with the pistol as his partner in crime collided with him, gun sliding free half cocked, it's cheap finish scraping on the concrete as it skittered away, his hands grasping at it as Nata was quick to crush his throat a soft gurgle issuing form his throat his his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

When her ex-hostage hit the ground, he reached back for his knife and quickly found it far out of reach, looking to pull his gat from his crotch leaving his face completely open before being flipped over by her kick, and and looking up disoriented, reaching into his pants as she stepped onto his neck causing him to panic as he grasped his pistol and started to pull it from his pants, eager to shoot at her from his position and shut this bitch up!

Shooter Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungnir Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:11 am

The man reached for his gun in vain as Natalia’s psychic focus and telekinetic power would move the gun’s aim just enough that the shot would have no chance of shooting her, as the mercenary approached. “Say hello to the reaper for me.” She’d state just before her combat boot would stamp on the man’s boot. At Best he would end up paralyzed as she repeated the action multiple times. Before beginning to approach the storefront.

In any other part of town, she’d probably have to worry about police response times, the mercenary noted, but here in Mocca city, the police would be busy enough even if a call was made she’d still have more than enough time to finish her objective, Nata walked into the store with some level of caution. “’EY, ANY OF YOU FUCKS STILL ALIVE IN HERE?” she’d yell out, still grinning as she noted the damage her stolen vehicle had caused. The Drug maker would surely be alive, as she could see the car hadn’t gone straight through barrier wall between the main area of the store and the area behind the counter, though it had damaged to door enough she could easily access the normally restricted area.

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter Solomon Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:25 am

The gun's front sight post got caught on the man's pants, as he tried to pull it on her, and with her push the gun would be forced back down into his groin when he pulled the trigger, the bang being muffled by the sound of a squish as the thug emasculated himself with some help, before getting his throat crushed too, his eyes rolling into the back of his head with a yelp-gurgle.

When when the femme merc yelled in the only thing that came back was sporadic gunfire. The pop-pop-pop of a scary looking gun chambered in .22 lr, obviously a gat for show, and now being used, the shots being blind-fire as the man with the weapon was behind the counter, his hip cocked at an odd angle, broken as the car hit him after coming through the store front. "Die bitch!" The man yelled in obvious pain, as he wasn't just hobbled but bloody all over form the glass counter-tops he'd been thrown through by the car that she'd plowed into the building.

There was a click as the gun jammed on the .22lr the man racked the slide creating a double feed on the empty chamber, and he quickly fumbled with it creating an opening for Nata to exploit.

Shooter Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungnir Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:01 am

Natalia let out a dark chuckle as the futile shots were fired from her previous victim. The two dead men ignored in favor of the little piggie left alive despite any damage she’d mage to him the remains of the car between herself and the shooter as she approached the door, being mindful to try to make sure he couldn’t get a true shot out at her. It was obvious to the trained merc the shooter wasn’t even familiar with his gun, and the only real precaution she even had to bother with was to ensure the car would block his firing angle as she approached to eliminate the possibility of a lucky shot. Nata only pausing briefly to pick up a suitably jagged and pointy piece of the rubble.

Getting behind the counrr was easy enough, and the man’s jam only made it easier for the femme fatale still as she attempted to Stabbed the improvised weapon into the already injured thug. “Shoulda played dead.” She;d comment. Before continuing onward to the basement door where the drugmaker would inevitable be hiding,

“Hey rat boy, you planning to give me shit? Jus come quietly already dammit!”

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter Solomon Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:11 am

There was a small explosion as Nata kicked her way into the dungeon, a shelf of vats of chemicals rocked on the wall next to the door as she called in, with his back turned a young man working tirelessly, clad in labcoat with goggles on his head and heavy chemical gloves, at the lab table didn't even pay her any heed at first. "Hmm? I told you thugs not to come down..." He would look up and in a mirror on the opposite wall and pause for a moment his hands not stopping their motions as he did. "...I lose more hired help that way I swear. Oh well at least I don't have to pay them." He looked down back to his work as he started to finish his experiment, taking up a pen and writing in a notebook. Obviously unconcerned about her presence. "If you were here to kill me I'd already be dead, so what do you want? And how do I know it's worth my time?" He asked very frankly as if his time was precious. "Or did you want to pontificate me to death?"

Shooter Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungnir Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Nata scowled as the man at first seemed to mistake her for one of the thugs from upstairs, before seeming almost dismissive of the threat she posed to him. The lack of concern only served to piss the mercenary off, his attitude only serving to stoke her temper more. She practically charged him, and would grab the man by the collar before pulling his face in front of hers. “listen up, asshole,” She’d exclaim just before she’d yanked his face towards hers. “your going to come with me and keep your fucking mouth shut.” She’d had instructions to bring the man somewhere, and would attempt to lead him out to an isolated area.

She wasn’t about to be condescended to by some piece of shit, even if this was for her payday currently. The mercenary’s eyes would scan the room briefly, along with her memory of the areas behind her from when she had entered. “You got that!” She growled out.

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter Solomon Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:38 pm

When she grabbed the man he picked up a sealed vial from the table, a small glass test tube, and when she pulled him up to her face she made demands, and all he did was smirk, and continue in his normal voice. "Let me tell you something, Missy, you're here because you need me for something." He would glance over to the test tube he was now holding up at arms distance, it bubbled with a green liquid. "That's my own personal high explosive, fairly unstable. If I drop it they'll need a space shuttle to recover our remains, so you might unhand me before it slips."

There was something deranged and unhinged about the drug artisan here, it seemed he wasn't just some run of the mill drug maker. He was some sort of scientist or chemist. "Here's what's going to happen. You're going to let go of my collar. I'm going to take a few moments to pack my things, then sanitize my lab. And I'll follow you wherever you want to go." He would give her body an obvious long look. "Even a hotel if you want." Not only was he an asshole, he was also a creep.

Shooter Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungnir Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:52 am

Natalia frowned when the man not only didn’t seem to worried about her threats, and she glared when she realized he may have had her dead to rights, though there was a good chance she could stop the vial from breaking with her powers. “Fine, just hurry the fuck up, I ain’t got all night.” Nata conceded.

When the guy began looking her over, she chuckled at comment darkly. “As if I’d be interested in a pussy like you.” She growled, practically throwing the man forward into the work table. She’d pay special attention to the vial, ready to use her powers to attempt to catch it if it fell from the slimey man’s hand. “and don’t even try to do anything clever, I can always kill you and find someone else.” The mercenary stated. While she had been told to take this guy specifically, she wasn’t in the mood to deal with any of his crap. There was something unsettling about it, she’d seen his type before alright, and they tended to piss her off.

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter Solomon Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:04 am

"Thank you for your concession." He smiled turning away from her, getting to work as she'd said and placing the vial back into it's holder and tidied up his notes, putting them all into a binder then stuffing the binder into a duffel bag under the table, obviously packed in case he needed to go in a hurry, he looked around and scoffed. There were such good resources here, but it wasn't a good spot as she was just as quick to kill off the hired help, not that they were very useful in the first place. He really didn't pay much attention to what she said about him being a pussy and really paid it no mind. She was good enough to look at for now.

"By chance how did you find this place? How did you learn about me?" He asked taking two chemicals and pouring them into an open dish and swirling it before tossing the mixture onto a shelf of printouts that started to smoke wildly, before tossing the rest of the glass in a nearby trash can that started to smoke as well. "That should do it." He mused looking away form her form for a second and starting to walk past her towards the door duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

Soon open green and blue flames were kicking up from the trash can and the bookshelf of papers, threatening to burn the whole place down. He would have challenged her claim about killing him, but he didn't want to do anything too rash as she seemed more and more unhinged by the moment. "Does my new employer have a name or shall I just refer to you as 'Crazy bitch'?" He asked somewhat seriously as they left the lab.

Shooter Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungnir Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:06 pm

Natalia smirked as the man asked his questions, having expected them to an extent, though with the quality of the guy’s thugs the answer should have been obvious. “Shouldn’t have hired the cheap thugs, those idiots couldn’t keep quiet about how terrible it was being stuck on guard duty all day for some egghead.” She answered, grinning again at how stupid the thugs were. Obviously, whatever the doc had been paying them was far too much. She failed to mention how much help her own resources were in tracking the rumors and matching them to her target, as a real pro didn’t elaborate on their sources.

She neglected to mention how she’d found out about the doc specifically, instead simply watching his actions with interest with the chemical combination, before he suddenly seemed to walk out. Just as the flames kicked up. She wasn’t too bothered, though it did put the mercenary far more on guard as she realized this guy wasn’t just all talk. “Gungnir.” She answered, just before spinning around and slugging him hard in the face, grinning. “Gotta make the kidnapping look convincing, those guys probably had friends…annoying friends.” She justified, and while the fact was probably true it was hardly her real motivation for hitting him, but it was as good an excuse as any, and without missing a beat she would reach over one of the thugs, taking a set of keys out of a pocket.

“and looks like they left us some wheels.” She stated. “Doesn’t look like he’ll need’em.”

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter Solomon Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:06 am

When she punched him the would-be scientist, flinched hard holding his face. "OW! What the hell was that for you Crazy Bitch!?" He called again, feeling his eye starting to swell shut as she strode by him, a thick column of smoke billowing up from behind them where his original lab started to burn, down below he could hear crackling as the other elements were spilled and mixed.

He followed close behind her scoffing at her notion of hitting him for some higher cause, having seen through her explanation as she spoke it to him, looking away from her with his good eye, after all she'd have to carry him if she blacked both of his eyes now, wouldn't she. "Don't tell me I have to ride in one of those ratty hood-mobiles." The self-taught chemist responded with a scoff at the thought of being chauffeured around in such a gaudy whip.

The car was a black Mercedes Benz from the last decade, with gold spinning rims, headlights that were tinted black, window tint too dark to see out of in low light, glowing blue lights under the body, that smelled of weed and used condoms on the inside and had speakers too large to even sound good in the enclosed space. When Natalia would turn the keys it'd start blaring a song called Anaconda from some slut who probably slept with one too many hip-hop producers.

Shooter Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungnir Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:31 pm

“Get in the car or ride in the trunk.” Nata responded barely giving the chemist a second thought. If he tried to push the issue she’d show just how serious she was about that particular threat, . If the chemist didn’t protest he’d be stuck in the front with her. Nata frowned at the scent of the car, pulling out a cigarette as she shook her head. “Fuckin’ pig, should’ve made it more painful for him.” She commented before getting inside.

She turned the key only to curse loudly and profusely when the song blared out, practically slamming the off button for the radio. “You sure know how to pick’em.” She commented to the chemist. Just like that, they’d take off, the blare of sirens arriving on the scene only a few minutes after, though too late to catch the fleeing care.

Gungnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down