Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Rumble in the Fireopal

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rumble in the Fireopal - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumble in the Fireopal

Post by Whirlwind Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:33 am

Aella wasn’r sure why she’d given permission to even touch her cat features but…it was hard to really think of such a thing as inappropriate given she herself hadn’t really touched them at all. Too proud perhaps? Or maybe she’d just hoped the abnormal super trait would disappear if she’d ignored them long enough.

As such Aella hadn’t really expected what she’d feel from her ears being being pet, even if the stimulation was light Aella couldn’t help the involuntary purring sound it prompted, even if she stopped herself midvocalization. It was unlikely that the sound went unheard, causing the female martial artist to blush. “er, kinda weird to just go petting a girl’s ears….” She pointed out, worried someone else might have heard the strange noise she’d made.

Whirlwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:43 am

He stopped mid stroke when she purred, and slowly continued realizing she stopped the noise of her own volition. Another match had started and there was some light talk, but since they were so far away, it would seem that nobody else had heard the purring she'd made. When she'd mentioned just petting her ears he'd misinterpreted her intention to tell him to stop, taking it that she wanted him to pet her tail as well, so he reached out with the same gentle care he took with her ears and stroked her long fluffy tail. His strokes to both took great care to be gentle as he petted the cat girl that had just shown that she could knock his ass out if she really wanted too.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:39 am

Aella wasn’t the type to get shy. She was well known at the school for being relatively levelheaded and rather extroverted with other kids. Still she wouldn’t help the natural embarrassment as a second purr was prompted from her as Roy only increased his ministrations. Causing an uncharacteristic blush for the martial artist.

Aella couldn’t maintain her irritation at the sudden alien sensation as she felt her ears stimulated, causing her to purr once again . it wasn’t something that the cat girl could put to words easily. “Jeez, kinda forward aintcha?” The catgirl asked blushing. “it’s kinda weird being pet like that!”

Whirlwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:50 am

Her purring was an oddly soothing sound, so Roy's hands instinctively moved to make her elicit more of the throaty melody, when she spoke he pulled his hands back, opening his mouth to say something, now realizing what she'd meant before, and even more embarrassed than before stuttered. "S... Sorry." He would look away quickly before looking back to her, trying to bring up a complement to make things less awkward and blurting out. "Y-Your fur is really soft." making things far more awkward. He could just die.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Aella let out a breath when Roy finally seemed to get the message and stopped petting against her cat features. Her face still red as the strange noise elicited from her stopped. Aella hadn’t been doing the purring consciously, nor had she ever done it before, though she’d more or less avoided touching the new additions to her body. The ministrations to her tail had only made things feel more awkward, as the extremity was surprisingly sensitive.

While part of that sensitivity was due to how new her cat features were, there was no doubt that wasn’t the only reason for it. Roy only seemed to make things more awkward with his comments. “iThat’s- I” The girl started, uncharacteristically flustered. “I think maybe I should go…”

Whirlwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Roy looked away still flush, he wanted to ask for a way to get in touch with her, but was afraid of making things more awkward. "...yeah..." He agreed unsure for a moment of what to do as she turned away from him.

A little flash of confidence, a little spark was all it took as he looked her up and down for a moment.

"Wait." He commanded confidently as his self-assured stature returned, pushing his chest out a little, his time in sports had taught him the definition of morale and that it wasn't to be shaken by a little slip up or a defeat. "How can I get in touch with you? Ya know," He smiled a little. "If I want a rematch."
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 pm

“I mean, you’ll see me at school I guess, and my family owns a training area over in South Emerald.” She answered, shrugging. Aella wouldn’t really mind a rematch with the other teen, as the match she’d had with Roy had been enjoyable, and maybe he’d even get better so she’d have a better challenge. She’d give him the address, not seeing anything wrong with doing so. Aella didn’t really have a phone, nor any of the weird other ways people communicated nowadays.

The martial artist had been raised with a more utilitarian lifestyle, and she didn’t really understand much of the tech people her age seemed dependent on at all. “Guess I’ll see you around then.” Aella would start walking away, the cat girl making her exit.

Whirlwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2