Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders

3 posters

Go down

Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders Empty Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders

Post by Arachna Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:20 am

Thread to be Graded: Shadows and Spiders

Participants to be Graded:
Arachna
Arachna

Back to top Go down

Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders Empty Re: Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders

Post by V.Carnage Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Alright, first point for Penumbra and third point for Arachne.  So the length was pretty nice.  Looked like almost two pages.  Not a whole lot of combat, but it was still there.  Plenty of power usage on both parts.  And a new recruit for the fast growing Supervillain team.  

Natalya Polzin: Point
Robin Shade: Point

So Penumbra, its pretty easy to get the first point, so you had this one in the bag.  Arachne, you get this for still being in the lower tier, using an abundance of power, and advancing your story.  Also, gratz on the new underling, and welcome to the big leagues! So, with that out of the way, tell me your new power up.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders Empty Re: Grading Request: Shadows and Spiders

Post by Arachna Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Arachna's webbing gains strength, now capable of holding a standard human being suspended above the ground by a thread. Additionally, spun webs and threads are capable of ensnaring a being of standard human strength and weight and leaving them incapable of escape without a cutting instrument or something of greater force.
Arachna
Arachna

Back to top Go down

Post by Penumbra Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:36 am

Okay, thinking I'll remove the "When teleporting, he arrives facing the same direction and in the same position as when he departed." Flaw from my ability.
Penumbra
Penumbra

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Looking good. Both approved. Go ahead and add the upgrades to your plotters.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down