Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Grading Request: Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Grading Request: Hunting Grounds

2 posters

Go down

Grading Request: Hunting Grounds Empty Grading Request: Hunting Grounds

Post by Vexation Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Thread to be graded: "Hunting Grounds" (https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com/t113-hunting-grounds#922)

People to be graded:
Charon
NOT Sinew (only monsters were present, was GMing)
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Grading Request: Hunting Grounds Empty Re: Grading Request: Hunting Grounds

Post by V.Carnage Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Okay, let's get down to business.  About average length.  Minor action on Charon's part barring firing a gun and running.  No use of ability whatsoever.  However, did sustain a serious injury.  Going for your fourth point, that means;

Charon: No Point

You are going for your fourth point already which means it is going to require a lot more than this to get a point.  Moving on, make sure to make note of this.  Especially with your growing powers (both super and gang power included), I'd suggest trying to pull off something bigger than you already have, as from now on you aren't going to be gaining points from doing some of the things you have already done.  

Also, as a side note, having sustained a fairly serious injury from this thread, I would suggest making a note of Charon recovering from it and it being a temporary weak spot for the next thread or two, for better story flow and realism.  This, however, is mostly just a suggestion, but I feel it would add to the continuous flow of the story better, which is another large factor in your grading from now on.  Therefore, if you do this, while it may not directly get you a point, it should give it a little boost to your story which should help you in the future.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down