Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Eddy's Sweet Tooth

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eddy's Sweet Tooth - Page 2 Empty Re: Eddy's Sweet Tooth

Post by Phalanx Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Dia smiled warmly at the continued positive and rather childlike outlook that Ms. Wendi carried with her at seemingly all times. To Dia it appeared as though the girl was entirely pure and untouched by the harsher elements she appeared to have gone through. This was a rare sort of person indeed.

"I bet it's very easy for you to make friends, hm?" she inquired idly, gnawing absently on a lone fry while her ever-glowing irises studied the other woman's face. It was rare that her eyes actually concentrated on another's facial features, usually preferring to hover around chest or waist level due to her social anxiety, but with Wendi she was beginning to feel comfortable with possibly even meeting her eyes. That was a first! She had the feeling that this woman didn't have a single judgemental bone in her entire body.
Phalanx
Phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Megalodon Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:12 am

"Friends?"  Wendi smiled showing off her sharp white teeth.  "I guess.  Most of the people that come by are just really nice to me.  It's really nice, but sometimes I wonder why they are so friendly to me."  Wendi put a finger to her temple in thought, but she didn't dwell on it for too long.  Wendi was enjoying herself talking to Dia.  While she normally enjoyed talking to other people there was something special about Dia.  She felt a bit closer to her despite the fact this was their first meeting.  

Wendi caught Dia's eyes for a moment.  A voice suddenly called over from the front counter,  "Wendi!  We need your help over here!"  Wendi looked over at the owner Eddy and waved back in understanding.  She turned back to Dia, a bit disappointed but still excited nonetheless.  "Well, looks like I have to go now.  Thanks for the food!"  Wendi took a few steps from the table and turned back to Dia, a dazzling but not too toothy smile spread across her face.  "You will come back again right?  It would make me happy.  And I also hope we can be friends!"  Wendi giggled and gave a wave goodbye.  She turned away finally and skipped over to the register.
Megalodon
Megalodon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phalanx Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:24 am

Dia was only just parting her lips to explain why people were so nice to her when there came a call from behind the counter. It appeared that Ms. Wendi was required to return to work. She felt a little bad for keeping her away for longer than was apparently allowed despite the obvious fact that the employee herself had made the choice moreso than Dia. She closed her mouth and allowed Ms. Wendi to say her goodbyes so she wouldn't be kept any longer.

"It was my pleasure," DIa explained about the food granted to her unexpected companion. "I'd be happy to come back some other time. Maybe on one of your days off we could even go shopping together as friends." Dia certainly wouldn't mind generously donating a small fortune to spoiling Ms. Wendi like a child, realizing that getting exactly what she wanted would make her extremely happy and she likely wouldn't even care that Dia was flaunting her money. The idea brought a warm, glowing smile to her lips as she saw Ms. Wendi off and returned to her meal in peace once again. She'd always been a matronly, giving sort, but in most cases she feared that showing too much of her money would make people dislike her so she tended to keep it largely to herself.
Phalanx
Phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2