Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Sample Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sample Character Template

Go down

Sample Character Template Empty Sample Character Template

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Sample Character Template JDuYIKN

General Information

Name: Flynt Burns
Alias: Torchling
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'8"/173 cm
Weight: 148 lbs/67 kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Chaotic ;; Good ;; Nice
Personality: Flynt is a raging inferno of good intentions, holding a boisterous attitude and always attempting to make the best of every situation. He's quite optimistic, believing that good things will happen in every bad situation, there's always a silver lining and whatnot. All in all, he's a pleasant guy to be around, given you're tolerant of above-average volume at all times. Yes, he's very loud, and likes to make his presence known. What he doesn't like, are rules trying to hold him down. Thusly, he would best get along with extroverted party hounds and introverted fans of over the top, and he would worst get along with folks akin to debate team captains and rules lawyers in tabletop games. He's always preferred having a good and fun time to having people slow everything down with their rules and restrictions, and while he does see the benefit of such limitations being in place, he would rather they not matter than they matter too much.

Dislikes: Rules, Burning Smells, Winter

Background
Flynt, unlike the vast majority of students coming in, was born in Ruby City, and eventually left sometime in grade school when his parents moved out to pursue careers out of town. He lived a normal middle class lifestyle, until his powers awakened in the last year, causing him to accidentally burn down a good section of his parents' house. Intent on making up for his mistake, even if it was harmless in the end, Flynt got himself transferred to his city of birth and moved in with his grandparents back in Ruby City, in order to attend Alabaster High School and at least gain control of his power.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Pyrokinesis: Flynt is capable of generating fire, and manipulating the fire he generates. He can only control the fire that he's generated himself, and can only maintain control within 10 meters (30 feet) of himself, but he can otherwise control an amount on par with a Tribal Bonfire.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down