Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Interception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Interception

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interception - Page 2 Empty Re: Interception

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:27 am

Father made some good points, Charon hadn't considered that the other gangs might be circling like vultures. Mammon was the biggest concern right now, but that didn't mean it was the only one. "You're right" Charon said quietly as he pondered Father's words. There had to be something else though. A full out turf war with Mammon would end in a great deal of bloodshed. People were going to die. For those who survived it might be a rallying cry, or it might be further reason to turn against Father. Charon couldn't read the future though, it was one of the talents he didn't possess. Apparently they'd just have to see where the dice fell once Mammon made its move.

"Your worried about your forces and yet you want me out of this fight?" Charon questioned. The man was injured certainly, but his boys could still do some damage. Father knew his men best though, and he knew that questioning Father further might only irritate the man more. He had plenty on his plate as it was. "As you wish, just remember that you have my number. We agreed to an alliance, and I promised my strength should you need it...is there anything you'd have me do while your men deal with Mammon?"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:35 am

Father leaned back in his chair and thought for a moment. "Kevin - Mammon's leader - isn't stupid enough to send his full force at us first go. His attacks will come in waves, the first one being to test the waters and see our strength. We repel them with enough strength, he won't risk any more of his men. Now, when I say I want you out of the fight, I don't mean I don't want you helping. See, an attack on them while they're on the way here is a good way to make our lives easier. We crush them, it'll drive them back and remind these men that they've got some fight in them if they work together. What I want is for you to get information, find out when they're coming, and how many. Then, I want you to intercept them, and capture one of the poor fucks alive; you seem pretty good at that." He cracked his neck before continuing. "Then I want you to do everything you possibly can to him, and let him go. Use that power of yours on him so he's so damn scared he throws himself in front of a bus just to get the images out of his head, but not before he runs back to Mammon and spins tales about us first. Sow the seeds of fear in their minds so they don't try coming back for seconds."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:37 am

"Psychological warfare, my specialty" Charon remarked as he already had a few ideas with how to proceed. "I suppose if the aim is to have them tell stories to make them afraid, the higher ranking man I capture the better. Anyone can intimidate some long thug, but I scare one of their leaders and that will really make them pause" Charon thought out loud before pulling out a pad of paper and pen. "Can you give me any information about where to find one of these men? Anything you can give me will help, I'll do what research I can on my own but Mammon will be protective of their men after our last few attacks. Anything you can give me for a start is going to help"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:46 am

Father thought for a moment. "Mammon's got a bit of a reputation for hanging around Jadetown these days, doing smash-and-grabs of small shops to initiate men. Almost always have some low-ranking officer with them to supervise. You hang around there, should be able to find some information on the attack. Now, someone higher up the latter..." He stroked his chin, a sly grin forming on his lips. "Assuming the bastard hasn't been bumped off quite yet, one of the higher ranking men they have and a personal friend of Kevin's is a man they call 'Chestnut'. He's got a taste for the finer things in life, so he spends a lot of time in Ruby Central tasting wines, getting new suits, the like. Brown hair, almost as short as me, mismatched eyes... You grab him, get the information, and let him run home with my regards... That might spook them enough to not even attack in the first place. The fact that we can touch someone so high up the chain and casually let them go as though we don't even have a need for them... That could work. Granted, the information would of course be moot as they'd change up the techniques. Either way, I leave the choice to you; stay safe and snag a low ranking officer, then cap his ass so he can't squeal, or lock yourself in a dark room with Chestnut for an hour..." He shrugs. "Might be smarter to stick with the former, as amusing as the latter would be."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Options, that was always a nice thing to have in this line of work. Father was also giving Charon free reign to move as he felt was best. Charon knew that he'd have to move quickly. After tonight's attack Mammon wouldn't take that long to get organized for a counter attack. They'd want to strike before Father was able to make use of the cargo he acquired. Thankfully the police had been involved at the Airstrip, which meant that police activity in general would be up. IF they were lucky, perhaps Mammon would wait for that heat to die down. Might buy them a few extra days.

"Perhaps I'll take Chestnut and someone lower. I think Chestnut would get the message more clearly if he truly saw what I was capable of" Charon said as he stood up slowly, still trying not to work his wound too harshly. "I'll see what my boys and I can do. We'll keep our activities quiet for the next few days, but if you need me you know how to reach me."
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum