Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and...

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 Empty Re: So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and...

Post by Vexation Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:11 am

Sinew was hesitant to leave the roaring blaze, but nodded, and with a "Yes, Lady Arachna", he whistled to Baskerville, hefted the last corpse on his back in a fireman's carry, and began slowly making his way back to the lab.
Once back in the lab, he made a bee line for the office to inspect the bodies. Many were significantly mangled and mauled by Baskerville, an oversight he made in his haste to produce art for his audience; some were simply mutilated at the throats, the work of Klaus and the Lady Arachna; some, however, were completely intact, simply killed by what appeared to be copious amounts of wasp stings. Shutting down the internal organs while having minimal muscle damage... This is an ideal situation... Sinew couldn't help but smile to himself. Klaus stood silently next to him, and Baskerville began wandering the factory, chasing after various insects that flew about. "I-I am glad to have met you both this evening..." He said once both had arrived. Lies. The Rancid Noises whispered. Sinew shook his head; he was truly glad. Surely what he was feeling was gladness, wasn't it? "B-but either way... I need to work now... I-I-I... I am brimming with inspiration, with ideas, I need to focus, need to work, to sculpt, to craft, to, to, to..." He began stammering excitedly before taking a breath to calm himself. "I need silence. This next work will be far more delicate than Baskerville was, so I cannot afford any distractions."
Klaus turned to the new friends of the Master. Master asked for the to leave him, he wanted silence. Klaus was to see Master undisturbed, but he was also not to harm Master's friends. Slowly, he reached a hand out to both, gently placing a claw on each of their shoulders and ushering them towards the door. "W-wait!" The Master shouted, scrambling to his feet and rushing over to the desk in the corner. Klaus froze immediately, becoming an immovable wall of obedient flesh. The Master frantically wrote something on a scrap of paper he pulled from the desk and offered it to the Lady Arachna. "M-my cell phone number. If you would contact me so I have yours, I-I-I can call you when my next child has been fashioned... I-I want to show it to you... She will be made in your image, after all..." He offered an infatuated smile to her. Klaus was unsure how to feel about her; the Hive was something akin to the Master, in shape and appearance, but this woman was somewhere between the Master and Klaus himself. Those thoughts and feelings Klaus had were irrelevant; the Master deemed her good, and so that is what she was. Nothing more needed to be thought on the subject. Once the Master returned to the pile of clay, Klaus once again began gently, but firmly, attempting to usher the guests away so the Master could achieve silence once more.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and... - Page 3 Empty Re: So a Spider and an Entomologist Walk Into a Mad Scientist's Lab and...

Post by Arachna Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:03 am

Arachna gave one last bow as Sinew requested that the both of them depart, allowing herself to be lead out by the silent creation known as Klaus, only looking back when Sinew called out suddenly, holding out her hand to receive the scribbled upon paper.

"Thank you, Mr. Lovecraft," she spoke while continuing toward the door. "I'll be in touch soon enough." And with that, she and Hive would be leaving Sinew to his own devices and returning to their own business. The first meeting of the Legion of Terror had been adjourned.
Arachna
Arachna

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3