Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
A Two Way Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

A Two Way Street

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Two Way Street - Page 2 Empty Re: A Two Way Street

Post by Charon Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:27 am

Charon and Mute moved forward with the plan, not even needing to speak for each of them to know what to do. Mute and Charon had learned how to work together long ago. Mute raised his shotgun and fired it straight in to the chest of the man who pulled out a glock, blasting most of his chest on to the wall behind him. Mute just gave a satisfied grin as he moved the pump of the shotgun to load the next round. God he loved this thing!

Charon moved over to the man with the earbuds before smashing his gun in to the man's head, knocking him out immediately as he fell to the floor. "Gotya" Charon said to himself as he pulled the man aside. All that was left was the man hiding behind the counter for now. "Mute, grab everything you can and start throwing it in the bags for transport. I want us out of here ASAP" Charon said as he used a zip tie to bind the unconscious man's hands.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:38 am

Sam made a bee line for the back room; if there was any ink left in this place, it was gonna be stored back there. He pointed the man crouched behind the counter and commanded, "Someone kill that dumbass. Don't want any shenanigans when we're leaving." Lazy Eye walked up to the counter and jabbed his blade into the man's temple. He quickly removed it as his victim slumped to the floor and pried the register open. "Plenny af bills 'ere." He muttered as he started shoveling them into his duffel bag. There was a few minutes of silence as the men raided the place, interrupted suddenly by Sam loudly cussing from the back room. The door was kicked open, splintering from the force as he stormed out.
"One canister!" He yelled, holding up the single can of ink, slightly larger than a can of chewing tobacco. "THAT'S ALL THEY HAD LEFT!" He tucked it in his pocket and swore again. He went over to the press and started snagging what printed bills he could. "We gotta move. Rats left nearly five minutes ago, we've got about two before this place is overrun again."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:45 am

"Let's get going then" Charon said as he threw the duffel bag of cash over his shoulder. Mute also threw his bag over, though he also picked up the bound and unconscious man before throwing him over his shoulder. "Don't get upset Sam, we might be able to get some information out of this guy when he wakes up. Just leave the interrogation to me" Charon insisted before moving to the door and heading out. As he looked to the left he saw some cars driving up, and men starting to get out of them with weapons. "Oh hell, we gotta go now!" he called before turning the other way and running towards where the vehicle was parked.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:54 am

Sam didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed his duffel bag, not as full of cash as he would've liked, but the can of ink would hopefully make up for how light it was. Lazy Eye's seemed significantly fuller, which was good; the men made it to the vehicle, and Lazy Eye slipped into the driver's seat through the window, starting up the car while the others piled in. "We oll ready fer takeoff?" He asked, an excited glint in his eyes.
"DRIVE!" Sam yelled, looking out the back as several armed men rounded the corner. The car lurched into motion, rapidly gaining speed and rounding corners, coming dangerously close to crashing into the buildings as they drove. Lazy Eye let out an excited "WOOO HOOO!!" as they made their way through the winding streets back to safety.
They arrived in Charon's territory, about three blocks from the main compound. "This is where we leave you, lovelies!" Lazy Eye cheerily announced. "Tha'll be seven'y two-forty, and leave a tip for th' cabbie!" He laughed wickedly.
Sam turned around to face Charon and Mute. "Leave the bags. We'll deliver your share tomorrow morning. Find out what this idiot knows by then." He ordered. "Your help was appreciated as always. You did well out there." A cautious glance went over to Mute. "Both of you."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:05 am

Mute just gave a thumbs up and a nod to Sam, basically a "back at ya" for a mute. He soon got out of the car, dragging the unconscious guy inside. Mute didn't want to trade places with this bastard. Recently Charon had learned some new tricks, and things were only going to get uglier for this guy. He probably wasn't going to make it out of this compound, and the longer he resisted the worse it was going to be. He just smiled, heading off on his way.

Charon looked over to Sam. "It was a good mission, don't let the lack of ink get you down. We're going to help you get through this. We are allies, no matter how we feel about each other" Charon reminded Sam. Charon still needed Father and Sam even in their weakened state. If gangs heard about their weakened power, they might strike at Charon in order to send a message. It was the one thing Charon hated most about his face, he was easily recognizable because of how distinct he looked. The gang they just attacked would likely know Charon and Sam were behind this, a lot of their guys got away after all.

"Leave him to me, I'll contact you with what information I can tomorrow" Charon said before hopping out of the car, making his way after Mute so that they could "entertain" their new guest.

The Next Morning

Charon was waiting outside, knowing that Sam was going to arrive in a bit in order to deliver Charon's share of the money after it had been counted and divided. As Sam pulled up, Charon decided to let him start with the talking and reports, Sam wasn't going to like what Charon had to say. Might as well start off with some good news. "How was the haul?"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:11 am

Sam tossed a duffel bag to Charon. "Pretty good. They were printing mostly large bills. Your thirty percent cut's a solid fourteen grand." He scratched the side of his head; as much as the haul might've been, the money his gang was keeping wasn't going to last them as long as he would've hoped. "Tell me you have good news."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:15 am

Charon caught the bag but made no motion to check the contents. He knew it'd all be in there, Father had been up front about everything expecet his own power from the beginning, something Charon could understand.

At Sam's question, Charon could only shake his head. "Afraid just the opposite. This guy we got is a small fry, lowest of the low on the totem pole. I didn't have to threaten much to get him to start talking. He doesn't know where any of the other spots used for printing might be located. Apparently they paid him not to ask any questions"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:20 am

Sam ran a hand through his hair and began pacing back and forth, the frustration plain on his face. "This isn't good. It's not good at all. That can we got'll keep the presses going for a little bit, but we're gonna have to start pulling some big jobs to compensate for what we're losing out on. Might have to do a heist, maybe hit the airfield..." He was more rambling to himself than to Charon. He swore loudly. "Everything at once, that's the way it always is... Either way, either way, you did your job and then some. Even if the 'then some' was completely pointless, you still got it done. Doing good work out there. We'll be in contact." Sam started heading back home; he didn't want to be away for long. News of the income drying up was already spreading through the gang, as were all sorts of rumors. He couldn't afford to be gone for too long with the people acting up like this...
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum