Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Crossed Lines and Consequences

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossed Lines and Consequences

Post by JollyLabyrinth Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:54 am

Sam had gotten used to the feel of the powers, and despite them making him feel incredibly uneasy, he found absolute mental clarity. He dropped the door and easily rolled away from the knife-wielding maniac. Sam continued to move backwards towards the wall, waiting for an opening between the blades. With blinding speed, he pushed his forearm forward, blocking one of the man's swipes at the wrist. He pushed his blocking hand forward, grabbing the man by the forearm, and twisted the arm out of place, forcing that hand to drop the knife. The man let out a cry of pain, but jabbed forward with the other hand, sinking the knife into Sam's gut. He grunted, but grabbed the man's throat with his other hand and lifted him into the air. The purple haired man grabbed at his wrists, trying to pry his fingers off of his throat. Sam didn't seem to notice, releasing his arm so he could pull the knife out of his gut and start healing the wound. He slammed the freak to the floor with a powerful chokeslam, then kicked him in the gut for good measure. He squatted down, still holding the blood covered knife. "You go and deal with him, pretty boy. Cotton Candy here's mine."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Crossed Lines and Consequences - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossed Lines and Consequences

Post by Charon Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:00 am

Charon took a step forward, squaring off against the man that had caused him so much pain in one day. "It wasn't worth it for you...bringing ruin upon yourself to try and scare me, it didn't work" Charon said as his eye focused on his enemy. "And now I know what you're afraid of more than anything, and I give you my word that's how you're going to die. Within the next five minutes, you're dead. No bargaining, but I should warn you that I'm going to make these next five minutes last forever"

The man shot forward, finally becoming unnerved by Charron to the point of making an attack. He swung wildly, allowing Charon to block him by the wrist before moving his blade forward and stabbing him in the side. Charon quickly pushed him away, not wanting that hatchet to be anywhere near him when the man received his energy back. The leader clutched at his wound, but still had one hand dedicated to clutching his weapons. He swung at Charon again, causing Charon to grab the man's wrist before cutting a large chunk of his flesh open. Blood was pooling on the ground now and the man was weakening. Fear had gotten the better of him.

He moved in for one more overhead swing, but Charon caught his hand with ease. "I want my friend back you son of a bitch" Charon said before pushing his blade in to the man's mouth and tearing it to the side. The man's cheek was flayed open, causing him to fall to the ground. He was breathing heavily, but found that he was unable to get air. "Yeah, the cheeks are far more important than people think" Charon said before kneeling next to the man. He put his knife in the man's mouth before tearing and slicing through the other cheek. The man laid there, trying to breathe but finding himself unable to catch any air. He was dying slowly and painfully...

Just as Charon wanted.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:07 am

Sam watched the scene in silence; he had wrenched his captive's head to see what was happening to his boss as well. As his leader bled, the man squirmed and whimpered. Sam slammed his face into the tiled floor. "Shut up and watch. And pray that the boys back home are kind enough to make you only endure five minutes..." After a full minute of this, Sam put his knee on his victim's back and turned to face his legs. He took the knife and slashed the Achilles' tendons on both legs, causing the man to scream out in pain. He picked up the man and walked over to the window; luck was on their side. There was a fire escape. "I'll be waiting at the bottom for you. Seems everyone's running back inside, so our escape route's clear."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:10 am

"Go without me" Charon said as he stood up, blood covering his face and clothes from what he had done tonight. "My power is going to work on my own men too, making our escape only harder. Besides, if Cerberus is left unchecked there's no telling what they might do to the civilians around here. We don't want that kind of heat on us either" Charon said as he pulled his knife out and started cleaning it off on the leader's suit.

"I'll catch up, I'm not going to get killed by anyone else here, but I have to take what members I can from this group. I lost a friend today, I have to at least make sure that his sacrifice was worth something"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:17 am

Sam narrowed his eyes at Charon for a moment, but said nothing. He wasn't sure how he felt about using this power to manipulate these men into his gang, but that's what Father liked about Charon; the ability to take a gang into his own to increase its numbers. Either way, he wasn't going to argue. The sooner he could get away from this man's mind-mangling, the better. He made his way down the fire escape, keeping his prize tightly on his shoulders. He went back, informed his men what the situation was, and left. The man on his shoulders had much to discuss with Sam's friends about consequences, and Sam had much to discuss with Father about Charon.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:24 am

Charon watched as Sam left, knowing that he was taking a big risk staying behind. Still, these were the kind of plays that allowed Charon to gain in strength and power. He had to keep making them if he was going to get anywhere. Cerberus were a gang of thugs and criminals, but Charon could focus that strength for his own cause and make himself far stronger and gain territory in the process. So he waited, knowing that he was going to have to give quite the speech.

The door finally broke down as man after man made their way on to the floor. As they walked they saw teh dead bodies of everyone Charon and Sam had killed, culminating in the room where they found Charon sitting on their boss's dead body, blood still covering Charon's hands. "Hi boys...I think we have a lot to discuss" Charon said before gaining a small smile, his red eye staring at each man individually. It was going to be a hard sell, but this gang was without some of its best members now. If they killed Charon, it would start a rather ugly mess for all of them, and they'd have nowhere to hide. The only way to survive was to join forced, and follow the new Gods.

Even Olympus fell once.

End of Thread
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum