Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Sylvi Olivia Sunvald I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sylvi Olivia Sunvald

2 posters

Go down

Sylvi Olivia Sunvald Empty Sylvi Olivia Sunvald

Post by Sylvi Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:24 pm

Sylvi Olivia Sunvald 15604840595212024693141011790999

General Information

Name: Sylvi Olivia Sunvald
Alias: Wildling
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5’1 or 154cm
Weight: 100 lbs or 45kg                                  

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good Chaotic Nice
Personality: Sylvi can best be described as highly naïve, not really understanding the darker parts of human nature or other people. She tends to assume other intentions are good even in regard to the most suspicious seeming person, seeing no reason not to trust a person until they overtly have betrayed that trust. Even then Sylvi is quick to forgive, even then, slow to learn to mistrust even the most obviously evil people. She has a basic understanding of right and wrong, though many concepts tend to go over her head. Sylvi is highly energetic and friendly, often to the point she doesn’t consider things like modesty or personal boundaries much, meaning she can easily put herself into situations that may be uncomfortable or awkward for others without realizing it. She may seem to others to not be particularly bright, being ignorant of not only societal concepts but even basic knowledge that would be expected of a person in modern society. She’s actually fairly resourceful, if unconventional and tends to be rather easily impressed.

Likes: Food, flashy people, not flashy people, running, sports, food, sweets, swimming, sunlight, the beach. Making friends

Dislikes: Snakes, reading, books, math, science, history, school, sour foods. Stuffy clothes. Formal wear. Small spaces.

Background
Sylvi’s early life was somewhat on the mundane side, she had parents who were relatively happy, and they had seemed to be relatively well off. Though everything changed when at the age of five, the family of three went on a cruise as a vacation, the cause for the ship sinking is still unknown, though it is suspected that a group of rogue supers had something to do with it. Sylvi’s parents had managed to get her onto one of the lifeboats, with there not being enough room for another adult, and wanting to ensure their daughter’s safety. Before they could get on another lifeboat however and escape themselves, they were caught in an explosion.

While many of the other survivors had been rescued after the incident, Sylvi’s boat had drifted far enough to be missed by rescue efforts, and then was caught in a storm that left her and the rest of the lifeboat’s passengers onto a small, uninhabited island. This primarily is where Sylvi found herself growing up, fortunate in that two of the survivors with her happened to have survival skills enough that the group were able to learn to survive, and that the young girl among them was able to be cared for properly. Things were tough, and more than one of the 10 survivors ended up dying in the years they spent shipwrecked, with only five including Sylvi being rescued 9years after their initial arrival on the island as a fishing boat spotted the group’s camp near the beach of the island.
She was sent to live with an uncle, one who was a minor hero and scientist within Ruby City, attending Alabaster High despite her lack of education. relegated to remedial classes with the exception of SAFE courses and more physical education.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Solar Empowerment: Sylvi’s power focuses on harnessing the energy of the sun, increasing her strength so long as she is in direct sunlight. When in direct sunlight, Sylvi’s strength increases to allow her to lift up to 250 lbs. in order to use this power she needs to have at least 25% of her skin to be exposed to the light of the sun, or similar UV light sources.

Sylvi

Back to top Go down

Sylvi Olivia Sunvald Empty Re: Sylvi Olivia Sunvald

Post by V.Carnage Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Personality and background are good, so lets get down to the power.

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Tan is Power (Major)

Cons:
The Sun is a Powerful Laser (Major)

We already kind of worked it out in private so its looks good.

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum