Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Lucifer Of Black Sin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lucifer Of Black Sin

2 posters

Go down

Lucifer Of Black Sin Empty Lucifer Of Black Sin

Post by xiy Mon May 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Lucifer Of Black Sin Tumblr_p9k40j1lsc1qb7xado3_r1_540

General Information

Name: Lucy “Lucifer” Morningstar
Alias:
Black Sin
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5’11Weight: 160

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Evil/neutral/neutral  
Personality: Lucy wears a calm facade and quite polite despite his devilish morale. He enter every situation with a smile spewing an air of confidence. Those who mess with him, quickly learn his true colors as he removes his mask. Lucy is easily angered but also is forward thinking. He tries his best to focus his energy on his goals but he does get distracted now and again. Despite his chaotic nature, Lucy cares deeply for his minions and ally's and understand the value of “useful help.” His favorite phrase is “The Useful get my blessing.” Lucy also has some rules for those in his company.
Don’t touch his sword.
Don’t Call him Lucy
Don’t touch his subordinates.
Don’t touch the hair.

Dislikes: Being told what to do, having his things touched (like seriously, don't touch his stuff), Fairies

Background
Lucy was born in Seoul, Korean. He was raised by an overprotective mother who wanted to keep him away from the evils of the world.. Lucy’s bond with his mother was the strongest thing on this planet. Lucy’s dad was another story. He always complained that his boy was not manly enough, regretting ever letting his mother name him. Still, he was never abusive to the boy. He was just… disappointed.

Life was great for him and his mom. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation, a group of super powered vigilantes, kidnapped his mother in a last ditch effort to capture his father. His father, who was a mobster, had been evading capture from the Fire Nation for decades. Despite the man's best efforts to keep his family separate from his line of work, the group did everything they could to dig into his history and find his weakness. This turned out to be his family. His mother was not a pushover though. Back in her day, she was a violent mobster. The woman was actually pretty scary, racking more hits than the boy’s father. Though Lucy's mother was strong, she was not enough to deal with a team of fake superheroes and was killed for her resistances.

Lucy's father was now fearful that his enemies would soon come after his son. So he was forced to move to Ruby City, a place out of the Fire Nation's influence. Now with a new home, Lucy has been taken in under the corrupted wings of his father. In this new life of Villainy, the boy discovered his power to lob balls of fire at those he opposed.  The father, who was powerless, now had a secret weapon under his belt to deal with the Fire Nation. Only time will tell if he group would remain the only victim of the every growing powerful Black Sin.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Blazing Wraith:
Allows Lucy to Conjure Black flames to attack his foes, When enraged his Black Flames become stronger, granting him up to level 5 black flames. When he is not angry, his flames are level 3 Lucy will fire these flames as orbs which can expand up to 2 meter in diameter. Lucy can only fire one orb per post.

Last edited by xiy on Tue May 21, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
xiy
xiy

Back to top Go down

Lucifer Of Black Sin Empty Re: Lucifer Of Black Sin

Post by V.Carnage Tue May 21, 2019 4:00 am

Ah, seems like we have a counterpart to our heroic Archangel coming through.  Personality works fine so moving on.  I see mention of a sword.  I will mention here that usable weapons cost points to have/use.  If this sword in your possession is purely aesthetic such as a prop, or no more effective than an improvised weapon such as stick then you can have it.  Otherwise not yet.  

I also see you memeing up the background there with the Fire Nation.  No problems with that.  Though I am going to ask you to clean it up and clarify some things.  What was the vigilante group trying to stop the father from doing?  Nothing is specified.  Also the last sentence of that paragraph, you said "Lucy was strong" I assume you mean his mother, not Lucy?  Also to clean up the grammar I'm guessing it should be "deal with a team composed of superheroes" or something like that.  I would also like some indication of when Lucy got his powers.  

For the power section, please get rid of the "Basic Power" text.  As that should be replaced entirely by your power name (ie Blazing Wraith).  With that out of the way, lets get to the power breakdown.  

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Black Fire, lvl5 (Major)
Increased Blast Diameter (Minor)

Cons:
Reduced lvl when not Angry (Minor)
Limited uses per post, 1 (Major)

Ability seems pretty balanced.  Just do the fixes I mentioned above, bump me when you are done or message me with any questions,  and we can get it approved.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by xiy Tue May 21, 2019 5:24 pm

The sword is aesthetic.
I made a mistake when writing the story. The group was meant to be a rival group. There was nothing special the spark the attack other than identifying the identity of the father's wife. I changed the background to reflect that.
I fixed the grammar (I think.) Let me know if anything else is wrong.

Side note. They group was not actual superheroes. They just pretend to be to excuse their actions.

Maded changes you detailed in the power chat.
xiy
xiy

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Wed May 22, 2019 3:45 am

You missed the word "Mother" in the first sentence of the background.  I went and fixed it myself since it was so small.  Everything else looks good then.

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down