Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
[Grading] New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

[Grading] New Super On the Loose

2 posters

Go down

[Grading] New Super On the Loose Empty [Grading] New Super On the Loose

Post by Emerl Mon May 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Link of thread: https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com/t341-new-super-on-the-loose?nid=1#3221

Participants to be Graded:

Emerl
(Abel opted out to have his older thread graded)

This is my first time so if i did something wrong or screwed Abel over.. please let me know so i can better myself
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

[Grading] New Super On the Loose Empty Re: [Grading] New Super On the Loose

Post by V.Carnage Wed May 15, 2019 5:19 am

Bug Girl going for her first point.

Emerl: Point!

Post your upgrade and await approval. If you don't have a plotter already then you should make one as that is where you will add your upgrades.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Wed May 15, 2019 10:07 am

Ant Mimicry:  Emerl has gain an affiliation for ants and thus is able to adapt supernatural traits of the creatures. See below for actual power.

Dorylus Sensory: Emerl's biology is more ant causing her to grow antenna out of her head. These antenna are permanent and take over as her primary sense for smell, granting the girl Enhance smell and removing said function from her nose. Emerl can pick up on the tiniest amounts of smell from air, water, or underground if she knows what she is looking for and has smelled it before but her senses are naturally tuned for picking out food and pheromones. As such it takes a bit of focus to find non food related scents. If something is not within range of her antenna, she can also follow scent trails. Emerl's antennas are always active and Emerl cannot stop smelling. (doubles Dorlyus Strength)

Last edited by Emerl on Thu May 16, 2019 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 pm

While for upgrades you don't need any drawbacks, my sources say you desire to have them here.  I suppose I can allow that.  Just a couple things.  
1. The "-1 to focus" descriptor sounds like a D&D term and doesn't really mean anything here, but I will just assume you are using that purely to get your point across and not listing logistics.  
2. Most of these drawbacks seem like normal consequences of the power.  For instance,  sending out pheromones is by default detectable by others who can sense pheromones and does not truly count as a Pro or a Con.  The "Simple Messages" part just seems like a specification as well.  
3.  I'm going to have you decide between Enhanced Smell, and Pheromone emission this point.  you can get the other next point.  If you choose Enhanced Smell I will allow you to be able to pick up pheromones or you can save that addition for when you emit pheromones.  You will still get the bonus to your strength with this point.

Post your altered version of the upgrade and I will make another call.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Thu May 16, 2019 11:19 pm

and finished...

made the app much simpler and i removed the silliness from it. I also made a choice.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Fri May 17, 2019 1:30 am

Approved. Go ahead and add it to your plotter.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down