Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Thunderhawk

2 posters

Go down

Thunderhawk Empty Thunderhawk

Post by generalarin Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:11 pm

Thunderhawk Shaman10

General Information

Name: Tony Erikson
Alias: Thunderhawk
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'11" (1.8m)
Weight: 170lbs (78kg)

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Chaotic, Good, Nice
Personality: For Tony, everything is a joke. Especially when it's not. He often sides with a cocky disregard for authority, tradition, and any sort of social norm. He is distracted and lazy and usually prefers to blow a day's work off for playing his guitar or running around with friends.   However, he also tends to have grandiose dreams and insane plans that may or may not pan out with planning and hard work. Though he usually has an arrogant and sometimes uncaring appearance, he is actually very perceptive and genuinely interested in people. He's generally friendly, if not a bit off-putting by his brashness. He occasionally has a fierce temper, but usually takes offenses in stride as jokes. He is a loyal and protective friend.

Dislikes: bullies, rules-sticklers, boredom, his uncle

Background
Life used to just be Tony and his mom after his dad left them and while it wasn't the most luxurious life it was good. Things were significantly complicated when a year ago Tony discovered he had electric powers. After accidentally zapping one too many people, the responsible adults figured it would be best for Tony to move to Ruby City to get his powers under control and learn a bit more about being a hero. He moved in with his rich and famous entrepreneur uncle, Melchior "Mel" Maurer. Complicating the whole "learn to be a hero" goal is the fact that Mel is (somewhat) secretly the recently retired technopath villain "Akakios". (He stepped away from his villainy hobby to focus on his wife and business. He gets to relax in his plausible deniability about his other alias. They don't have the required evidence to go after him.) So now he's going to school, figuring out his relationship with his uncle, and getting his powers under control. Normal teenager things.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?:  Yes

Electrokinesis: Level  5 Power rating: Able to generate strong enough electricity to induce the effects of a taser. They can create and direct it, though for the most part it still acts like regular lightning or electricity. (Eg. Drawn to conductive objects, doesn't travel through non-conductive objects well.)

Last edited by generalarin on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

generalarin

Back to top Go down

Thunderhawk Empty Re: Thunderhawk

Post by V.Carnage Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:07 pm

Okay, so first thing's first.  The name of the city is Ruby City, not Evolution City.  That is just the name of the website.  Next, I'm questioning why under likes you put 'parents' while his dad apparently walked out on them.  As well, was the identity of the uncle publicly known, or at least known by the heroes?  If so, he would not be left alone, even in so called 'retirement'.  

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Electrical Discharge (Major)

Cons:
Requires conductive medium (Major)

Quick question.  When you say 'not immune to powers', as he needs a medium, I'm guessing he needs to touch something.  Will discharging the electricity hurt him, or just if it comes back and zaps him?
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by generalarin Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:37 am

Alright, edited.

generalarin

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:46 am

Alright, I think that was everything.  However I just want to establish quick that you are not immune or even resistant to electricity generated by you or otherwise.  You can use the power without being hurt, but if you get feedback, say you are in a pool, it will damage you.

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum