Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive)

2 posters

Go down

Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) Empty Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive)

Post by Magical Star Aeternitas Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) Eternia-3-star-Concept

General Information
Name: Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma
Alias: Magical Star Aeternitas Infinity
Age: 18 (Aeternitas ages quite slower than normal thanks to the effects of the Sigma Harmonizer. Due to this, she looks only 15)
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 157.48 cm (5 ft 2 in)
Weight: 47.17 kg (104 lbs)

Behavioral Information
Alignment: Lawful/Good/Neutral

Personality: Aeternitas is a thoroughly calm young woman who is well-known for her reserved and quiet demeanor/persona. She tends to be an extremely calm and watchful observer who exhibits a thoroughly strong tendency to not actively and directly intervene in affairs. Ever the academic, Aeternitas is an intelligent young woman who possesses an eidetic memory. She has a great love for academics, observation work, research, and note-taking. These traits has made her the strategist/tactician of her former Magical Girl Unit, Infinitas.

Aeternitas mostly keeps to herself during all social situations. Due to this, she has developed an enigmatic and mysterious aura to her. This is further enhanced by her tendency to speak in a vague and cryptic fashion. In addition to this, Aeternitas tends to not reveal any information she knows/possesses to anyone or any entity. Due to this, it is hard for Aeternitas to work with anyone or any team she does not know all that well initially.

Likes: Academic Studies, Analyzing/Gathering Information, Being a Magical Girl, Taking extensive notes on everything, Photography, Remembering every bit of information possible, Writing in her journal

Dislikes: Being stuck 4000 years in the past, Not being able to return to her original time period, The extremely non-utopian society that she is currently in.

Background
Aeternitas is a magical girl who hails from 4000 years in the future where humanity have created a utopian society. She was formerly part of a Magical Girl Unit called Infinitas whom were tasked with ensuring the security and stability of all known timelines. It was during a mission to protect a timeline when she encountered a mad scientist who has created the Sigma Harmonizer superweapon to take over other timelines. During this mission, she sacrificed herself to save the rest of her unit. Instead of dying, Aeternitas found herself waking up 4000 years in the past outside of Ruby City.

After getting her bearings, Aeternitas then spent some time observing the Present-Day culture before deciding to take her SAFE courses which she quickly excelled at. After completing her SAFE courses, Aeternitas became a full-fledged superhero. Currently, she goes under the alias, Magical Star Aeternitas Infinity.  

Superhuman Information
Power Holder?: Yes

Magical Transformation: Aeternitas Infinity - Magical Transformation: Aeternitas Infinity is a power where Eternia is to transform into a transformed state. This transformed state requires one post before Eternia is able to use the full extent of her powers (Scales with # of points). When in her transformed state, Eternia has access to her Spatial-Temporal Manipulation abilities. Using these abilities, she can currently temporarily slow down time (2 Post Duration, Scales)

However, these abilities have some drawbacks; 1) These abilities have an 8-post cooldown after every use, 2) All of her abilities take 3 posts to prepare before they take effect on the fourth post, and 3) Her abilities have an Area-Of-Effect range of 10 meters which is centered on her.

Eternia's appearance when in her transformed state is shown in her picture above.

Normal Form:

Last edited by Magical Star Aeternitas on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Magical Star Aeternitas
Magical Star Aeternitas

Back to top Go down

Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) Empty Re: Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive)

Post by V.Carnage Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:40 am

So another magical girl to add to our team. Background looks fine. Or since its in the future would it be foreground? Time is weird. Lets just get into the power.

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Time Power: Slow (3 Major)
Increased Slow Duration (2 Major)
Barrier (Major)

Cons:
8 Post Cooldown (2 Major)
Ammo System (Minor)
4 Thread Cooldown after using power (4 Major)
4 Post Cast time (???)

First of all, there isn't really a point to having both of the first two detriments. Each ability has a 4 post cast time with an 8 post cooldown. You would be hard pressed to to getting off anywhere near 8 ability uses. I won't count one while the other is there. For the channel time, does the ability take effect on the fourth post, or the fifth post?

Also, you have a spoiler place for your "Normal Form" but I don't see a picture there.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive) Empty Re: Aeternitas Infinitas Chronophantasma (Inactive)

Post by Magical Star Aeternitas Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:22 pm

BUMP
Magical Star Aeternitas
Magical Star Aeternitas

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:32 am

Okay, so I guess I wanted to note, after some thinking, is I'm questioning her actual age. Se seems exceedingly young. Especially for one who has done all this stuff. In particular, going through the SAFE courses. Normally that is done throughout high school, so unless she skipped ahead, that wouldn't really happen. Also, her powers would only awaken at age 14 anyway. I don't mind if you have her LOOK young, but the rest should fit in with lore.
Anyway, back to powers. I also forgot to give the basic power name a cute mahou shoujo name last time. I'll fix that.

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Noro Noro World [Time Power: Slow] (3 Major)
Increased Slow Duration (2 Major)
Barrier (Major)

Cons:
3 turn prep (Major)
Transformation Required, 1 post (Major)

Alright, so as is, it favors Pros by 2, so we will need some cons or reduce the pros in order to balance it. If you need help with ideas, you know where to message me.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star Aeternitas Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:16 pm

BUMP
Magical Star Aeternitas
Magical Star Aeternitas

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Noro Noro World [Time Power: Slow] (3 Major) (minus 1 Major for non scaling AoE)
Increased Slow Duration (2 Major, because it scales)

Cons:
3 turn prep (Major)
Transformation Required, 1 post (Major)

With that you should be good.

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down