Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive)

2 posters

Go down

Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) Empty Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive)

Post by Aria Calliope Starlet Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) 206111-mabinogi-aces-starlet

General Information
Name: Aria Calliope Starlet
Alias: Diva of The Fantastic Chorus/Saltatus
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 172.72 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Weight: 54.43 kg (120 lbs)

Behavioral Information
Alignment: Neutral/Neutral/Neutral
Personality: Aria is considered by everyone to be the absolute embodiment of what makes the perfect Diva. She is a young woman who is well-known worldwide for her harmonious singing voice and her mesmerizing dancing style. Aria is a very charismatic, confident, easy-going, outgoing, and friendly young woman who can get along with almost anyone. She has a great love and passion for being a Diva. Aria really enjoys interacting with her numerous fans from all over the world. However, she is extremely careful about what she does or says when in public as she knows that she is the standard that all aspiring Divas strive for. Due to this, Aria always make sure to set an extremely good example whenever she is public.

However, Aria has been known be too idealistic, too perfectionistic, and too hard-working to a fault at times. Her family and friend tends to worry about her pushing herself too hard.

Likes: Being a Diva, Dancing, Interacting with her numerous fans, Singing, Songwriting

Dislikes: Drinking, Partying, Smoking, Suitors, Politics

Background
Aria was born somewhere in the United States. Her father was a world-famous songwriter while her mother was a world-famous Singer. Due to this, Aria was raised with a great love for the art of dancing, singing, and songwriting. Starting at Age 5, she started her training in the art of dancing and singing. From then on, she starting winning awards at various singing and dancing competitions. At the age of 13, she completed her training and made her formal debut. After the success of her debut, Aria soon developed a stellar career as a Diva. It was during this time where she unlocked her superpower. Despite of her initial shock of discovering her superpower, she decided to use it to bring joy and happiness to people everywhere.

Superhuman Information
Power Holder?: Yes

Fantastic Chorus/Saltatus of The Diva: Fantastic Chorus/Saltatus of The Diva allows Aria to perform a song and dance routine which have effects. These song and dance routines are; 1) Eir's Rejuvination (Restores the stamina of one person), 2) Slepnir's Acceleration (Increases the movement speed and attack speed of one person), and 3) Brynhildr's blessing (Increases the defense of one person).

However, this superpower has four weaknesses; 1) Aria needs to be performing a dance, song, or both in order to use her superpower, 2) Each performance has a 3 post "Cast Time" before the effects kicks in upon the 4th post (Non-Scalable), 3) She can perform a maximum 4 performances back-to-back using this power before passing out due to exhaustion, and 4) Once she passes out, Aria must spent at least 24 posts (1 day) to recover.

Last edited by Aria Calliope Starlet on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aria Calliope Starlet
Aria Calliope Starlet

Back to top Go down

Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive) Empty Re: Aria Calliope Starlet (Inactive)

Post by V.Carnage Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Looks like we have another idol gunning for the spotlight. Lets get started.
So right away I'm a bit hesitant with this application. I wouldn't say its quite to the level of a Mary Sue but there seems to be so much good to her (ie. she is the ideal idol that everyone loves and looks up to at age 16, she has the best personality, super talented, etc) that she just seems almost too perfect.
Next up is the power. So if I'm reading it correctly, this is a full on reality warping power. She can do anything she imagines so long as her channel time isn't interrupted. I am extremely hesitant to give any sort of reality warping powers to any PC let alone as a starting power. Even with a lot of detriments. If you want to do something like this I'd suggest limiting what you can do with it. In other words, if its a reality warping power, she can summon many dancing blades that fly out and attack as she sings or dances, but she couldn't conjure a shield, or phase away bullets flying at her.
If you ave any questions fell free to PM me, otherwise make some changes and we will get back to this.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Calliope Starlet Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:27 pm

BUMP
Aria Calliope Starlet
Aria Calliope Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:53 pm

Personality is looking good now, so all that's left is the power. Its good that its not a reality warper, but I still think there is too much free reign with being only limited by imagination. I'd still limit it to specific things and maybe use your upgrades to buy knew types of buffs. Seeing as you have multiple cons that would mean you could start with multiple different buffs or debuffs. I'll do a quick power breakdown in case you want to do that to make it easier to see how much you can do.

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Performance power with Supportive effects (Description. Values listed below)
X (Major?)
Y (Major?)
Z (Major?)

Cons:
Requires a performance to use (Major)
Can be canceled if performance is interrupted (???)
Cant use many in a row (???)

After making this i realized a couple quantitative specifications I need. First off, I think it would be interesting and consistent if each different thing had a unique and specific performance she had to do to use that one. In other words routine A activates buff X. I think it would also be interesting because if someone memorized her different routines, they would be able to accommodate or counter her ability as needed. Next, I'll also need you to get rid of the line "to its fullest potential" as that implies it still works even without the performance which wont really work for our purposes. It's kind of an all or nothing unless you want to degrade the weight of the con. And if you keep that you will also need to specify how effective each is without the performance. Next is the canceling if interrupted. The weight of this will depend on how long the channel is. Can she perform and set off the ability in the same post? It has no weight as a con. Does the effect happen the post after the performance? It has weight as a con and could be a major or minor depending on the other elements of the power. Or you could increase how long the performance has to be to increase its weight up front, such as making the performance last 3 turns and on the fourth turn it activates. As an example. Next, with the fact that she can't use many in a row, I'm going to need you to specify how many she can use in a row before exhaustion, how many posts count at 'in a row' (like, perform in one post and immediately another in the next post, or perform in one effect in the next then perform again is back to back?), as well as how long it takes to recover.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Calliope Starlet Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:36 pm

BUMP
Aria Calliope Starlet
Aria Calliope Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:53 pm

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Performance power with Supportive effects (Description. Values listed below)
Full Stamina Restore (Major)
Speed Boost (Major)
Defense Boost (Major)
Selective AoE (3 Minor)

Cons:
Requires 3 turn prep (Major if non-scalable, 3 minor if scalable)
Channel can be interrupted (Major)
Passes out after using 4 in a row (Minor, scalable)
1 Thread recovery time (Minor)

So looks like we are in the home stretch. Here is my recommendation to finish this up. Make the performance time non-scalable and so its just a Major con. Ditch the selective AoE and save it for an upgrade. Then you have 3 Major to 2 Major, 2 Minor which balances out. If you have another option then go ahead and shoot out the idea. If you like my solution, make the changes quick, bump it, and ill approve it.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Calliope Starlet Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 pm

BUMP
Aria Calliope Starlet
Aria Calliope Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:50 pm

Perfect. Thanks for having you put up with the hassles of working through all the gritty details. With that, our new rising star is

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down