Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Aella Faline I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Aella Faline

2 posters

Go down

Aella Faline Empty Aella Faline

Post by Whirlwind Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Aella Faline Ee8bfa7f2d5103f34f0dacf4335fbce4

General Information

Name: Aella Faline
Alias: Storm Leopard
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual, leans heavily towards girls.
Height: 5’7" or 170cm
Weight: 120 lbs or 63kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Neutral, neutral, nice (leans towards heroes)
Personality: Aella is a hardworking and dutiful by nature, she’s the type of person that puts her all into everything she does and hates to lose. She has a tendency to be hyper competitive and has little respect for people who rely purely on superpowers to win a fight. She’s generally friendly with other people but enjoys a good fight and isn’t afraid to say so. She tends to be rather levelheaded despite this, surprisingly difficult to anger despite a tendency to get carried away in the heat of the moment. She’s something of an addict when it comes to competition and can easily be described as an adrenalin junkie. Aella follows her own code of honor and tends to be something of a technophobe. Despite her dislike of losing, she tends to be something of a good sportsman, and will dedicate hours to improving if she sees a notable gap in abilities, no matter what type of contest she’s lost on.

Likes: Hard work, fighting, gardening, contests, sports, animals.

Dislikes: Losing, drugs,  sore losers, technology, cars.

Background
Aella was born to a happy family originally, only for it to be shattered early on by tragedy as her parents both died in a car crash. As a result, Aella was raised instead by a couple of family friends, specifically an elderly pair of martial artists, that lived within Ruby city. Specifically, within South Emerald on their own property. Aella ended up trying martial arts early on and has been training from a young age in Muay Thai, as she found the style suited her well enough. While it took her time to adjust, as well as getting through the tragedy of her parents’ deaths, Aella has had a mostly normal life in Ruby city, she currently attends Alabaster high school, and has had a habit of flipping between sports clubs over the years as different ones catch her interest. She does also frequent underground fight clubs. There are more than a few rumors within the school about this, though nobody has actually confirmed it.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: No

Martial Artist: Muay Thai: The user of this power has been blessed with an uncanny mastery over a martial art. They have solid control over their body's movements and can perform borderline supernatural feats of martial prowess.

Whirlwind

Back to top Go down

Aella Faline Empty Re: Aella Faline

Post by V.Carnage Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:45 pm

Everything seems to be in order. Power follows guidelines.

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down