Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned)

2 posters

Go down

Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) Empty Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned)

Post by Watson Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) Latest?cb=20121007221748

General Information

Name:Donovan Rowan
Alias: Setekh
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5’6 or 1.67 meters
Weight: 140 Ibs or 63.5 kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good/Chaotic/Mean
Personality: In many ways Donovan is a stereotypical punk, he doesn’t like rules or authority, nor is he a friendly person normally, often being rude and crass to people, and more than willing to mock someone for doing something stupid. He’s brash, impulsive, and yet has a surprisingly strong moral compass despite his ties to a former gang. He doesn’t like to see people hurt that don’t deserve it, and hates to see a one sided fight. He’s got his own code of honor to an extent, and tends to follow it more so than any societally established ideas of morality. Donovan tends to march to the beat of his own drum and has become fascinated with not only becoming strong, and actually wants to become a hero primarily to actually help people, he also tends to act as though he doesn’t like others much at all. He’s got a short fuse, and tends to mouth off especially to those he’s fond of. He has a desire to improve himself, and tends to be rather stubborn.

Dislikes: Kids, whining, Quitters, drugs, clowns.

Background
Donovan was born in Ruby city, and specifically has lived his whole life in East Diamond, with his family skirting the line of poverty at the best of times, until eventually his father left one day and didn’t come back, leaving the family to descend into poverty, only becoming worse when his mother relapsed into a longstanding drug habit. Donovan was left vulnerable as a child, and on the streets of East Diamond, naturally ended up falling in with a local gang. He found himself getting more and more involved with the group, getting a few minor trips to Juvenile detention and regularly starting fights with others his age.

It wasn’t until he was thirteen that a specific event turned things around. He’d been sent to help harass a shop owner who failed to pay protection money, only to find himself conflicted about it, and ending up getting beaten by the others sent with him when he refused to help.  Only to be saved by a local hero, the event made Donovan realize that his current path was a deadend, and he’s since become convinced that he should work to be more like the hero that saved him that day. While he'd previously dropped out of school a year before, he's now re enrolled into Alabaster High, though he is noted to be on probabation due primarily to a theft he'd committed just before the event that lead to his quitting the gang.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: no

Basic Power:

Watson

Back to top Go down

Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned) Empty Re: Donovan Rowan (Decommissioned)

Post by V.Carnage Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Alrighty, our second character starting with no power, so we don't have to worry about balance right now.  Background checks out.  Not much else to say other than he seems like an interesting character.  

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum