Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt)

2 posters

Go down

I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) Empty I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt)

Post by Mu22 Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Urameshi is a strange guy. Tall for his age and slated to grow a couple more inches by the time he's done, he's something you don't see often these days. He's a fella who wears everything on his sleeve. If he wants to fight you, he's gonna fight you. If he wants to eat, he shall go eat. What's most important is that first point, the point of which if he wants to fight you, he's gonna fight you.

He had seen a fella that he felt he just had to fight. This person, while perhaps not as tall as him, was obviously a really strong fighter. Otherwise, they wouldn't be here. In this school. Full of supers and strong non-supers. Otherwise, he wouldn't exist. Really though? The reason he wanted to fight them is because he just sorta...feels like it.

He'd walk up to the blue-coated man in the hallway and yell out.

"Fight me ring! Unless no want. Then I wait."

Mu22

Back to top Go down

I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt) Empty Re: I wanna tussle(Private/Slynt)

Post by Coale Valentine Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:27 pm

A high school was a rather dull place, at least in Slynt’s opinion. He already had learned this material from tutors years before, the boy noted, looking over tbe current coursework he’d been assigned. The game had yet to truly get interesting, and with the school having more than enough hero type, Slynt thought it would soon be time to make such things change. He’d kept his head down so far, establishing himself within the school as nothing more than the average student more or less, with the only thing of note to others being his family connections.

At the moment though, he simply needed to begin setting the pieces, and ensuring things became more interesting. He’d need information of course, after all one needed to know the pieces in the game…and more importantly…differentiate players from pawns. The dark-haired boy adjusted his glasses when he was approached. It took a moment for him to actually decipher the meaning of the words, and made him wonder of the taller boy that had approached him was new to the language, or perhaps simply a simpleton.

His first instinct was to decline, but the possibility could be…interesting. “Fight? hmm...I suppose i could spare a moment.” Slynt decided, his eyes looking over the man in front of him. This could be...interesting.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mu22 Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:09 pm

He'd make haste towards the gym, and by proxy the boxing ring, he always went to. His long stride and lackadaisical skip made it seem like he wasn't a supernaturally strong boxer. Well, almost. He was just able to deal with a simple one-two and could counter a counter. It was an easy time to beat most of the boxers around, purely because it was literally his superpower to be better at boxing than him. It was the best power. If it weren't his power, he'd not be affected honestly.

"How old?"

He'd ask and continue skipping towards the gym. He planned on fighting this guy with gloves on. His technique with barehands is a bit more dangerous than most people who throw punches. He could go reasonably far with his punches. That's just the simple fact. He even wants to, but he wants to beat all the people at the school first. That's the most important part of this whole situation.

Mu22

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Slynt eyed the fighter with a hint of amusement evident. He’d stumbled on a strange on, that much was for sure, Slynt didn’t know for sure if he would win the match, but that hardly mattered, if anything it simply revealed to him a prospective piece in the game, and his capabilities. Of course, whether this boy would have use in future was yet to be determined really, but even if he didn’t his caveman-esque manner of speaking made him somewhat amusing at the least, and certainly not an indicator of high intelligence.

Slynt found such a thing distasteful, but overall still potentially useful to him. After all idiots could be useful, and if he proved to be a skilled fighter, he could easily be very useful. He’d hold his own ability in reserve, after all it could easily become a rather helpful surprise. Slynt regarded the boy, before answering his question.

“Oh old enough.” He responded unhelpfully, a spark of amusement in his eyes as they proceeded towards the gym.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mu22 Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:16 pm

All things considered; this was a strange situation. Anyone with half a brain would had either said no; or was a delinquent like him. Well, he wasn't quite one? He was a strange person with a hard to gasp personality. He couldn't bother to think most things through, and just wanted to fight and be the strongest. He was much akin to an anime main protagionist, despite not ever watching it. He doesn't really watch any media, if he were to be honest?  There, realistically, wasn't much of a difference between him and any other protag. He spoke randomly, gained stronger when he needed to, and people just catered to his will.

It was magical. It was impressive.  It was something he'd be very proud of if he actually knew about it. It was like a hidden power; except it was typically either he was too tall and frightened them or they were trying to take advantage of him. He's unaware of both; so it's not a particular bother.

Not a minute later, he'd arrive and open the door to an empty ring. Good! He'd look over at the boy.

"My name Urameshi; what's yours?"

He had already ran over to another side of the room to get boxing gloves on so he didn't murderize the opponents.

Mu22

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Slynt gave an amused look as they reached the apparent intended area, noting that his apparent opponent was actually donning boxing gloves, he’d follow the fighter’s lead, musing on potential ways to use this “Urameshi” for his own purposes. The boy didn’t seem too hard to manipulate so far, assuming Slynt pressed the right buttons.

The Silber heir found his own gloves easy enough, though the fight truly wasn’t what he cared about as much. Getting a read on his opponents abilities however, that required certain sacrifices, as bothersome as this whole thing truly was. Slynt regarded his opponent with a bemused expression. “Slynt Silber.” Slynt would wait in the ring after getting his own gloves, standing there almost casually as he waited for Urameshi to ready himself.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mu22 Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:23 pm

He got his gloves on; a red pair. He would then hop onto the edge of the ring; and to a little jumping-roll over the top rope to land inside opposite of the man who he now knew as Slynt.

"First down loses. Three 5 minute rounds!"

He stated this, then looked shocked for a second as though he forgot something. That was because he did. He swiftly took off his gloves, waving at Slynt to wait a moment. He'd then de-shirt and throw it to the side. It showed Slynt the well-built body of a man extremely into exercise. The arms were finely muscled; and his abdomen itself did not lack muscle. He'd shortly after put on the gloves and say the following.

"Go time!"

Mu22

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:20 pm

Slynt nodded, not bothering to remove his own shirt, though he did note that the boy seemed to be in good shape, apparently. He doubted it was likely he’d win in a fair fight, but then he’d never agreed to any degree of fairness, not that he would play that particular card quite yet. The boy would at least discard his jacket as it would likely hinder his movements.

The billionaire heir was on the attack as soon as the other boy said go time, having donned his own gloves. He’d open the fight with a swift jab, naturally aimed at the opponent’s face as at current he’d give the illusion of playing by the other boy’s rules at least, and felt the need to test his guard before doing anything.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mu22 Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:08 pm

He watched the other boy move forward and open with a jab. This was a simple enough dodge; shifting his head to the right before unleashing a quick jab of his own. The dodge and jab happened at nearly the same time. This was part of his power; this boxing capacity. If it were any other type of fight; this might not be the case. This was just the start though, all things considered. Something was mildly amusing to the boy. Was this Slynt fella an outboxer? If so, this was a terrible matchup considering the heights. He knew that he probably shouldn't jab the other boy to death but that was the easiest.

Either way, a stupid smile would be on his face after the match would start.

Mu22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum