Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Urameshi Misawa I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Urameshi Misawa

2 posters

Go down

Urameshi Misawa Empty Urameshi Misawa

Post by Mu22 Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:45 am

Urameshi Misawa Makishima.Yuusuke.240.1840056

General Information

Name: Urameshi Misawa
Alias: Super-Fighter!
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Height:  6’4” feet/193cm
Weight: 160 pounds/ 72kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good ;;Chaotic ;; Neutral
Personality: To put it nicely, he lives for brawls. He wants to brawl with everyone; and anyone. Even when he doesn't have any particular advantages; hell when he has an outright disadvantage.  It's important to note that while he will fight everyone; he'll only fight you if you consent. This isn't to say he won't sit down right there and wait for you to consent. He'll do that. Has many times. He's really a lot like a child if you think about him enough.

He also has a tendency to talk in half-words. It's not that he can't talk with actual words; it's that he doesn't think it's needed. He'll substitute words that he feels no need for. Much like going out to eat is ending up more like, "eat time." Compare this to a normal person, and the fact that he often talks fast, it certainly brings a hard time understanding him most of the time. He doesn't put any effort into helping people understand him. He finds no point in it!

Not to mention it's not fighting; so he doesn't tend to put effort towards it. Something else he considers a fight is getting good grades. Which is why he always attempts to get the best grades. If he's the best grade man, and the best fighter? That means he's the best and that means the best for him. That means he can beat everyone!

He realizes he's quite far from it. Truly unfortunate. This leads onto another part of his personality. His unceasing will to get stronger and be himself. It's never-ending. He once sat in a room because he was told if he'd wait a day; they'd fight him. He sat there the whole day; because he wanted to tussle. Even if he loses, it means he got to fight you and got stronger.

He'll get along with you even if dislikes you. Because if he dislikes you, that means you can make him stronger. Another thing is, he likes dyeing his hair various colors. Because it’s fun.

Likes: Fighting, Getting good grades, Ramen, Ballet, Working Out

Dislikes: Fish, Flying, Pizza, Laying around the house.

Background
He used to be a mostly subpar boxer with the same personality. This mean he was constantly trying to get better and better. One day? One day his power awoke and he felt like it was the day he was gonna beat that one fella that keeps countering his right hand. That was always the problem; he'd get countered and knocked out. He always managed to stay for a couple of rounds, yet this day was different.

This day he was to beat him! It certainly happened as he thought, as suddenly that counter didn't seem so difficult to counter. In fact; it felt like baiting it was the best way to beat his opponent. This was not wrong, considering his opponent went down in the first round. Even though just the day before he had taken down Urameshi in the second round. Cleanly too. Albeit his opponent was only average, dropping an average boxer in just a round? What the hell! Especially with his previously shown skill!

This helped raise his confidence; and he's gotten in even more fights as time drags on.  He’s enrolled into Alabaster High School.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Martial Artist: Boxer: The user of this power has been blessed with an uncanny mastery over a martial art without even the need to try. They have solid control over their body's movements and can perform borderline supernatural feats of martial prowess.

Mu22

Back to top Go down

Urameshi Misawa Empty Re: Urameshi Misawa

Post by V.Carnage Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:40 am

Alright, so background checks out fine.  Grammar is a bit funky, but it's understandable, so I'll give it a pass.  Power is literally a copy/paste of the guideline for Martial Arts powers so no need for a power breakdown or further discussion.  So with that, you are

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum