Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Rude Interruptions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Rude Interruptions

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rude Interruptions Empty Rude Interruptions

Post by Vexation Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:37 pm

The day was finally here; Oz was meeting with some of their contacts at the abandoned Gravy Train Motel to calm their fears about the Wicked Witch of the East and her numerous assaults on their organization.
Valerie, naturally did not want this meeting to go well.
Three blocks away from the meeting point, a small group of Valerie's cell were gathered, lying in wait to strike; the team assembled so far was Lazy Eye, a crooked-eyed man with a Cockney accent and unparalleled finesse with his knives; Mort, a large man with the face of a bullfrog and a homemade shotgun; Sunshine, a wide eyed young woman who clung to Valerie's words like a religious disciple almost as hard as she clung to her dual pistols; and Jet, one of Valerie's most trusted lieutenants and a terrifying super.
"Jus' so's we're all on th' same page..." Lazy Eye began as they waited for their last contact, a third-party merc called "Sai" and the girl he had apparently stolen from the Tang Family. "We's just tryin' t' spook the contacts, and kill the Ozlings, righ'?"
"Yup!" Sunshine chimed in, her voice as cheery as her orange streaked blonde hair. "Shouldn't be hard spooking Jia, he lives in a perpetual state of being spooked, I think. Harder one will be Vernon; I think we're gonna have to, y'know, talk to him."
"Oi! I'll do 'at! I like talkin'!" Lazy Eye volunteered.
"You're also a bitch to understand half the time." Mort grunted, his deep voice reverberating through the room. "B'sides, the Witch said she wanted Jet or Sunshine to do the talking. They're better with words than you or me, and the merc don't represent us."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Rude Interruptions Empty Re: Rude Interruptions

Post by Dranous Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Jet sat on the floor, back against the wall.  He tossed up a coin repeatedly, not waiting to check the result before tossing it again.  Jet wore his usual green jacket and seemingly was the only unarmed person in the room.  Jet didn't really have a thing for weapons like that.  He was never a good aim with a gun and his knife fighting skills were sub par.  Jet's skill set instead revolved around his knack for strategy, his way with words, and his extensive knowledge of explosives.  

"Don't feel bad about it Lazy Eye.  Valerie is letting us run free, so take aaaany member of Oz you want.  So long as you don't touch the contacts.  You even get first pick because I have the job of getting to the contacts as my priority.  Well, I do suppose you'll have to compete with Mort for that."  Jet caught the coin and hit his palm, "Ah how about that!  You two can make a competition out of it.  Highest headcount by the time we bail wins.  Hmm, but what should the prize be."  He thought for a moment.  "Maybe loser buys drinks for the winner for the rest of the night?  That feels a bit plain though.  What do you think?"  Jet returned to tossing the coin but missed.  Instead it bounced off his hand and rolled out of reach from his position.  He reached into his pocket, causing a jingling sound, and pulled out another where he resumed flipping the coin.
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:30 pm

Sai was just a short distance away. He was still a little early for the meeting, but he wanted to go over a few things with Mary before meeting this group. "Alright Mary, first off remember to keep that disguise on. We don't need anyone else coming up to us and looking for us" he began. "Secondly, you remember all the basic information about us you're allowed to say. You can answer questions like that, otherwise just get ready for the work we're about to do" he said before motioning her to follow him.

Sai walked up just as a coin was rolling his way, stepping on it he looked over to the group that he was meeting up with. "Well, Valerie did say this was going to be a colorful party and I see that she wasn't kidding at all" Sai said as he walked in. Strapped to his back was his new AK-47, and his pistol remained strapped to his right hip. "So, what's the information we're working with? We know where specifically in the building they're going to meet?"
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:46 pm

Mary nodded, her face hidden behind the mask Sai had made for her. "Yes, sir." With that, she followed in behind Sai.
Lazy Eye laughed at Jet's recommendation. "'ow's this, loser does th' ovva's grunt work fer one day per Ozling behind, yeah? I win by tree Ozlings, you mop m' floors fer tree days, yeah?" At this point, Sai entered the room and announced his presence. Lazy Eye looked over and raised an eyebrow. "You th' merc 'oo spit in Shou's face?" He asked, completely disregarding Sai's question. "Any chance I kin see the pretty piece you stole?"
Sunshine smacked Lazy Eye's arm and rolled her eyes. "You never let any of us see your toys, why should he share his with you?" She turned her attention to Sai. "Of course we know the building their in. Gravy Train Motel, went out of business years ago, Oz swooped in and made it a meeting point. Hell, I can probably tell you exactly where they're meeting. Not that that information should matter to you. You're here to shoot Ozlings and flaunt the girl in little Jia's face, let him know we can stand against his big scawy bwuvver." She pouted slightly before bursting into a fit of giggles.
The behemoth of a man rolled his eyes above his crooked nose, a result of it being broken multiple times. "Info you will care about: No signs of any known supers. More firepower than usual outside, inside shouldn't be too rough since they're trying to make it look nonchalan'. Alls you gotta do is follow our lead, watch our backs, and keep your baggage safe. And try not to shoot the contacts. Val's orders."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:13 am

After Sai announced his presence Jet caught the coin and replaced it in his pocket.  "Ohhh?"  Jet put his palms against the wall and push himself up, arching his back until he was all the way up where he righted himself.  Jet patted himself off as he walked up to Sai, a joyful smile of intrigue adorning his face.  "So you are our Mister Sai.  The merc that managed to raid one of Tang's candy shops and get away with a sweet treat.  Heard you left none alive too.  Excellent work!  I'm Jet, by the way; one of Valerie's lieutenants.  I'm not sure how much she told you of me, but I'll be heading this operation.  I hope we can work together well to sow chaos and despair!"  The entire time, Jet was moving his hands in a rather extravagant manner.  

After a moment to wait for a response from Sai, Jet turned his attention over to Mary.  "And I presume this little 'mini me' of yours is the stray you picked up?  Honestly, both of you dress so drearily.  BUT!  Whatever works, works I suppose."  Jet laughed to himself.  "Anyway, as Sunshine and Mort said, we know where to go.  I can get us in from any direction we choose with enough time.  It's you're job to make sure your stray and I get to the contacts at least mostly unharmed.  And take special care to keep her on a leash and not let her run off on us.  It would be really inconvenient if that were to happen.  I could still probably convince them, but it's best to have more options."  Jet waved his finger.  "Oh!  But the best part.  Every Ozling that isn't a contact is completely fair game.  You can pull another one like you did at Tang's!"
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Sai narrowed his eyes under the mask, not quite liking how he was being treated as the hired help. He also didn't like how they spoke to Mary, like she was just an object. She was a girl that went through some great turmoil. Granted, Sai might be willing to take advantage of her powers and obedience, but he at least recognized that she was still a girl under there. He just remained silent as everyone spoke to him and gave their insight in to the job. "None of you lay a finger on me or her, I'm an independent contractor here, and one that's liked well enough by your employer. We're all on the same team here"

Sai glanced over to Mary as Jet explained about the location and enough of the plan. "Stay by my side at all times, only separate if one of our lives are in danger. When you separate, eliminate the threat and immediately return. Never pursue out of a room and away from me unless instructed. Understood?" he asked her.

"Well, I don't know about any of you or your methods" Sai said as he loaded a clip in to his weapon. "But I'm ready to get started hunting heads whenever you are"
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Sunshine burst into laughter after Sai finished talking. "Our employer? Friend, she's your employer, our leader. There's a difference! We follow her because we believe in her and her message, not just because she waved a few dollars in our face!"
Mort thumped his knee and stood up, hefting his large shotgun over his shoulder. "Then surely that means we outta be twice as careful with this guy. If Valerie likes him, it means she sees potential in him."
Sunshine rolled her eyes. "True, true. I just don't like being compared to someone who can be bought off is all."
Lazy Eye pulled out an eight inch knife and finally piped up again. "I fink what the gentlemen is trying to say is he wants to get movin'. An' frankly, I'm with him. I've got Ozlings to kill, and Jet's got negotiations t' make. Jet--" He turned to his lieutenant. "We move on yer command." A crooked grin spread across his face.

At Sai's command, Mary nodded. "Remain close. Eliminate high-priority threats. Do not pursue outside of a room. Understood, sir."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:32 pm

Towards Sai, Jet held up his hands.  "No worries there, Raider.  She was your keep from the beginning.  You were the one that stole her from Tang.  I have no intention of stealing your little prize.  And of course you are well liked by Valerie.  You wouldn't be here if she didn't like you.  That being the case, I have high expectations for you!"

After everyone had finished talking, Jet turned to the others and opened up his arms, "Then, with that, lets start the show!"  Jet turned up his hood and headed to the door behind whoever would be taking point.  The group would approach the building as stealthily as possible, avoiding the main road.  Once they got there, Jet wanted them to hit multiple sides of the building so he could place multiple bombs.  The first one or two, depending on if they could get by without being noticed, would be used as distractions, while the wall that once busted through would provide the easiest access to the contacts would be the true entry point and go off a bit after the other one or two.  After getting up to the building, Jet placed his palm to the wall.  Set Explosive Max.  If they could get a second wall, he would set another one there too.  The group managed to get to the point of entry and Jet once again placed a hand to the wall.  Set Explosive Max.  All they had to do now was wait.  If they were discovered before the bombs went off, it would be the others jobs to fend them off and protect Jet and Mary. They stood away from the wall, possibly in a nearby alley, so as to not be affected by the explosion once it went off.
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:57 pm

An interesting group if there was one. Sai wasn't sure what to expect from this city, but it seemed like so many had secrets and interesting quirks. Sai had expected more people that worked for Valerie to be like him, but perhaps these followers were more like their leader than Sai had given them credit for. Still, they were all dangerous certainly. You didn't plan a revolt against someone without having the right people to do the job. Right now, Sai just needed to continue his work for her. He still had a long way to go and a bigger name to create for himself.

Sai just waited, pulling out his AK and getting ready to go in. One of the crew had mentioned what was about to happen, and Sai was ready to rush the room and lay down some cover fire during the initial confusion. "All of you follow in after me, I'll make sure the initial way in is clear"
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:57 pm

On the way up to the building, Lazy Eye split off from the rest of the group, whistling a jovial tune as he did. None of the Witch's squad took note of this, as this was typically Lazy Eye's job. As Jet was placing his first bomb on the side of the building, there was a soft cutting sound and a short cry of pain, and a body rolled out from the corner of the building. Lazy Eye calmly strode out, wiping his knife with a large handkerchief. "Soz' to for the delay. Back way's only got anuvva two; le's make anuvva hole there, yeah?" He offered. The group moved around that way, and Lazy Eye nudged Mort as they did. "One-nil, friendo. Haha!"
As they rounded the building, the other two guards who had noticed their friend away from his post let out surprised sounds as they saw the group come around. Sunshine rose her dual pistols and quickly shot both of them dead. "They probably heard that. I give us five minutes before we have company." She casually leaned against one of the cars in the parking lot. "Yo, Jet, how long until we've got an entrance?" She asked casually, as though they weren't about to get swarmed by concerned Oz grunts.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Side Wall: 2
Back Wall: 2

Alright, they managed to get two walls set.  More bombs would be preferable, but Jet could make due.  He was sitting behind one of the cars, making sure if enemies suddenly showed up, he wouldn't be the first hit. Jet brought up his arm to see his wristwatch.  "First one goes off in two minutes frooooooom... now.  Thirty-six seconds after that, our side blows."  Jet held up a finger, "So at that time, make sure you are in cover!  Cuz it's gonna be a big one."  Jet fanned out his fingers on the emphasis.  Jet fingered the coins in his pocket, flipping them between his fingers, before grabbing hold of two.  He pulled them out, placing one in each hand.  A nickel in his left, a quarter in his right.  On his right hand, Set. 3. Explosive. Max., and on his left, Set. 3. Smoke. Max.  Jet made a wicked smile to himself.  I can test the new one too.  Lets see how effective it is.
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:15 am

It was just time to wait for the time being, things were going to get ugly and fast. Sai didn't mind that, it was sort of his signature actually. He held his AK up, ready to move in the moment those wall came down. Glancing over to Mary, Sai just gave a nod before turning back. "Stay right on my side and move in with me, you and I will make sure they way is cleared for everyone else" he whispered and just continued his easy breathing. He was more used to working alone, but having a few other people here shouldn't complicate things too badly.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Sunshine pushed herself off the car and raised her pistols. "Two and a half minutes, we can hold out that long. Lazy Eye, Mort, you two cover that side of the building-" She said, pointing around the left side of the building. "Jet, help me keep their heads down right side until your bomb over there spooks them away. Tall, dark, and spooky, keep an eye on the roof." She cheerfully chimed. Aiming her pistols up to the roof, she pursed her lips slightly and started humming.
Mort shrugged and hefted his shotgun and began to walk to the designated side of the building. "I hear commotion over here." He barked, raising his gun. As he did, two men came around the building, brandishing fully automatic rifles. In a single swift motion, Mort pulled the trigger, and an ear-splitting blast pierced the air and the two men where instantly blown away. Mort staggered back a step and nearly dropped his homemade gun. "Two for me!" He called to Lazy Eye with a grin. He raised his gun as a third came around the corner, firing a magnum in their direction. They were prefired shots, so none of them even came close to the group, and before Mort could pull the trigger, the man stumbled to the ground, a large knife embedded between his eyes. "Two t' two, then. Propah competition."
Two pistol shots rang out from Sunshine; she was opening fire on three armed men coming around the right side corner. One of them fell instantly, the other took a bullet to the shoulder and collapsed, but far from dead. "Party's starting, boys! Let's boogie!" She shouted. As she said this, two snipers appeared on the top of the roof.
"Two enemies up top, sir." Mary muttered to Sai in case he hadn't seen them.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Side Wall: 1
Back Wall: 1
Nickel: 2
Quarter: 2

Jet looked over to Sunshine as she told him to help her with suppressing the people coming from the right side.  "Oh, and take away your job?  I'd never.  Not that I could, given my lack of armaments."  Jet held his palms up and noticed the coins in his hands, then clapped them together, "Ah, that will be interesting."  Jet separated his hands, both coins now in his left hand.  He fished out another quarter.  He peeked out from behind the vehicle at the people to the right, then quickly stood, hand ready to catapult the piece of metal in an overhand throw from between his thumb and index finger.  Jet quickly swung his arm, sending the coin flying.  By some token of luck, the quarter made contact with a target.  The results were as expected.  Nothing.  At least, no damage.  At most something like this would be a minor annoyance fit for distracting maybe a second or two in the confusion of a random thrown object.  Jet turned to Sunshine, arching backwards in an awkward manner while not moving his feet.  He had one hand on his hip and the other in a thumbs up.  "Got 'em!"
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:44 pm

Sai glanced over at Sunshine as she instructed him to keep eyes on the roof. He didn't like being bossed around, but he needed to play nice with this team for now. He preferred to work alone, but he had promised Valerie that he would work well on this job. Sai was hoping to score himself something extra nice after this job. "Understood" he said and moved his eyes to the roof.

"I got em Mary" Sai said as he had his AK trained on the assailants. Starting to fire, he tried to kill or at least push back the snipers away from their group. Once they made their way in to the building after this explosion, snipers weren't going to be much issue. Sai just continued to fire as necessary, either killing or doing everything he could to push the two men back. He glanced to the wall, waiting for it to blow so that he could move in and start his suppressing reign of bullets.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 pm

As expected, the coin had minimal effect on the last gunman on the right side of the building; he simply turned his aim towards Jet, but quickly ended up getting brained by Sunshine's pistols. She turned to Jet and gave him a thumbs up. "Nice shot, Jet. Couldn't have done it without you."
Another booming shotgun round sounded off as Mort blew another man away around the left side as Lazy Eye wrenched his knife from his victim's head. "Three - two, my favor." Mort grunted, lowering his shotgun to reload the two barrels.
Lazy Eye grinned. "An' now ya reload that thing. Blades don' need reloadin', so while you're 'avin' a break, I'll keep on workin'. OI, JET! 'Ow long till we can git inside? Clock's tickin'!"
On the roof, one of the two snipers instantly fell to Sai's machine gun fire, and the other instantly ducked down for cover. "Far wall in eight seconds." Mary muttered, having kept time herself. "Immediate wall forty four. Clear the blast zone." She grabbed Sai's sleeve and stepped backwards, more guiding than pulling him a safer distance from the soon to be exploding wall.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Side Wall: 0
Back Wall: 0
Nickel: 1
Quarter: 1

As soon as the man he hit with the coin got his brain splattered, Jet burst into an obnoxious laughter.  For such a silly trick to go off successfully and result in a death was beyond hilarious for Jet.  He held his gut and fell on his but from laughing.  After a moment he heard Lazy Eye call over to him.  "Patience my friend, patience.  Don't you worry your pretty little head.  It's all a matter of time."  As soon as he said that the side of the building to the right blew wide open.  Anyone near the wall as the time would get caught either in the initial 5 meter blast radius or by the debris.  The first explosion should serve as a signal to the rest of the group that they should seek cover for the last one, perhaps drawing the enemies closer.  Certainly, most of the people around who weren't killed or injured would have jumped from the shock.  Jet just sat, having landed behind cover when he fell, and waited, not jumping at all.  He was patient.  Very patient.  Only 15 seconds left.  Patience.  Waiting.  Anticipating.  Longing.  Exciting.  Writhing.  Ticking.  Exploding.  The wall blasted open, sending a few bricks flying over the cars, but most of the debris fell inside the building.  The 5 meter radius explosion left a gaping hole in the wall wide enough for all of them to make it through.  If the enemies were too close to the wall they would have been blown apart.  Immediately after the explosion went off, and the debris had flown by, Jet pushed himself up from his position and sprinted for the new entryway.  He was confident that the others could pick off any stragglers that didn't get caught in the explosion and recovered quick enough to get a shot at him.  As well, he figured his companions could outrun him anyway.  Directly before passing the threshold of the building, Jet flung his quarter to his left with a sidelong throw.  The coin bounced off the neighboring building to land along the side of the motel.  Once Jet's foot landed inside, he tossed his nickel forward, towards any group of hostiles he saw.
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Sai stepped back as Mary helped pull him back to avoid any sort of explosion. Sai kept his gun up to make sure that the sniper wasn't able to take another shot down at them. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait long as the explosion was able to tear the wall asunder. Sai lifted up his sleeve to stop some of the debris and dust from getting in his eyes. Lowering the arm, he smiled and was ready to move in.

Charging forward, Sai moved past Jet quickly and moved in to the room that had now been exposed. Knowing that none of the "hands off" targets were in this room, he just lifted up his AK and started unleashing a hail of bullets in to the room. He just needed to clear the room so his teammates were safe to move in.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:51 pm

After the first blast, Mort and Lazy Eye both reflexively ducked slightly, not that any debris had much chance of hitting them on that side of the building. Lazy Eye's good eye light up wickedly. "Welp, tha's my cue to keep our dear friends from wand'rin' off!" He dashed around the side of the building, disappearing from view. Mort hustled back into the parking lot, ducking behind one of the cars for cover. Sunshine stood behind the cover Jet was laying behind, but distinctly kept her head up; she had liked fireworks ever since she was a little kid, so she wasn't going to miss one now.
Just before the blast went off, the sniper on the roof popped his head up; the blast ripped up the building and sent him tumbling off the roof to the ground below, where he died on impact. As Jet, Sai, and Mary rushed inside, several men poked their heads into the motel room that had been exposed, only to immediately retreat back at Sai's suppressing fire. The nickel Jet tossed inside landed well in the hall, landing directly between about six guards, none of whom took notice of the small object. Sunshine casually strolled up behind the group, with Mort taking up the rear, looking back and forth to ensure that no one tried sneaking up behind them.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Nickel: 0
Quarter: 0

Jet stayed behind Sai, staying out of his way.  Jet was feeling giddy.  He looked over to Mary to his right and gave her a wink.  The next instant there was a loud explosion from the left side of the building.  Being that the explosion was not directly on the wall, the impact probably did not make a large hole in the wall if it made one at all.  However it would certainly cause a ruckus and there would be even more confusion as to their entry point.  At the same time, smoke began to fill the hall, coiling around the six guards and falling over their faces.  The smoke would drive them into a fit of coughing and obstruct their vision.  Jet reached into his pocket and pulled out three coins; a penny and two nickels.  He sequentially set bombs on each of them.  On the two nickels: Set. 3. Explosion. Half.  On the penny:  Set. 3. Explosion. Max.  For now, he would follow Sai and Sunshine's lead to the target room, paying close attention for moments he could cause more mayhem.
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:37 pm

Firing off more shots, Sai just smiled behind his mask as he looked at the guards that were just quaking behind their barricades. Right now, he just needed to use this advantage and keep moving forward. He took a second to pause, wanting to make the guards think that he was switching clips. The moment that anyone popped over their barricade, Sai would immediately start firing again. He wasn't certain if he was going to be able to kill anyone with this, but at the very least he was letting his allies move in safely.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:36 am

Sure enough, between Sai's suppressing fire and Jet's smoke grenades, the six guards kept their heads down the entire time for Sunshine and Mort to move in. As Sunshine walked past, she nudged Sai with her elbow. "C'mon, merc. Path's not gonna pave itself." With that, she fired through the walls on one side of the door with her twin pistols; the motel was clearly not built with a firefight in mind, so two of the guards on the other side took some serious damage. She ejected the magazines onto the floor and started loading in new ones. "Make a girl smile and take point, would you, spooky? Guns are dry." She said, nodding at the door. Based on their panicked footsteps, it sounded like the guards on the other side had begun to retreat down the hall into the main reception area.
"Master Sai's job is protect me for display." Mary interjected at Sunshine's request. "This job will be made difficult if he is at the front."
Sunshine rolled her eyes. "And I don't feel like taking point with two empty mags. So your master is up."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:55 am

Penny: 2

Jet gave Mary a quick clap on the shoulder.  "Don't worry about it too much Lollipop.  Just think of it as Mister Master preemptively getting rid of the things that would harm you.  Besides, we got big Mort watchin' out for us."  Jet pointed his thumb behind him at Mort.  Whoever took the lead Jet would follow behind in close proximity with Mary to make protecting both of them at once easier.  Jet pulled out a dime.  Set. 3. Explosive. Half.
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:01 pm

"Just stay close behind me Mary, I can protect and lead the way at the same time. You saw what we did at Shoushan's facility" Sai reminded her before moving forward. Hearing the panicked movement, he kicked the damaged door down before starting to fire in to the hallway once again. Starting to move up, he fired in burst rounds every now and again to make sure that his suppressing fire was doing his job. "Mary, let's engage" he said before running forward. Suppressing was always good, but Sai wanted to get a bit closer and more personal to take out these threats.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Mary kept herself directly behind Sai, moving up and matching his pace as he advanced forward. When he said "Let's engage", she reached out with one of her hands, snapped one of the metal doorknobs off one of the rooms they were passing, and hurled it with super human strength like a baseball down the hall. It connected directly with one of the retreating guards' shoulder, causing him to collapse to the ground in pain, his shoulder blade shattered. Sai's fire was more than enough to finish him off. Sunshine casually strolled down the hall next to Jet. "Today's a good day." She said with a smile, turning to look at him. "Very loud. Very fun."
A loud blast could be heard behind the group as Mort fired on a group that was trying to flank them. Another round went off and Mort grunted to himself. "Another four to me." He called out.
"Ooo, then we's tied up!" Lazy Eye called from the reception area, sitting on top of the desk, a body splayed out on top of it next to him and two more on the ground at his feet. "Th' meetin's takin' place in the dinin' area, jus' through there. Everyun's in there; contacts, two lieutenants, and at least one big gun." He winked at the group. "Talk about a payday, yeah?"
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next