Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Enter Vermillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Enter Vermillion

2 posters

Go down

Enter Vermillion Empty Enter Vermillion

Post by V.Carnage Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:15 pm

Enter Vermillion Suoh_m10

Reid, a boy of 17 with fiery red hair and an 'I don't care' attitude, strode down an empty hallway.  They weren't empty because school was over.  In fact, it wasn't even lunch break yet.  Well, it almost was.  Reid had been feeling hungry, so he walked out of his last class in order to get an early lunch.  The teacher hadn't bothered to stop him.  He had done so so many times that most of the teachers didn't care if he stayed, so long as he didn't interrupt their class.  He had finished eating by this point but didn't want to go back to class, so he just lazily walked, looking for something to do.   The bell rang, signalling lunch break, and dozens of students began flooding the halls.  Most students avoided looking his way.  Everyone gave him a wide berth.  As he walked, it was like the sea was parting just for him.  After all, no one wanted to be associated with him, and it was uncommon for someone to confront him.  

After a few minutes the number of people had been reduced considerably, only a few grabbing stuff from their lockers and preparing to leave.  However, one boy emerged from a classroom long after everyone else had gone.  He too avoided looking at Reid and walked on the other side of the hall to him.  Reid eyed him as a small smile appeared on his face.  The boy passed him, trying to be as discrete as possible.  This kind's all alone?  Staying late in class?  Poor kid.  But maybe he can entertain me for a while.  After the boy had passed Reid flexed his fingers on his left hand, causing a few audible cracks, and a red aura began flowing around it, the occasional flicker of a red beam, snaking similarly to a bolt of lightning but not as fast.  The next moment, one of the beams streamed towards the boy, making contact with his leg just before it hit the ground and vanishing immediately afterwards.  The sudden numbness in the boys leg caused him to stumble forward and sent him sprawling, his textbook sliding farther down the hallway.  

Reid turned all the way around and began slowly walking up the the fallen boy, a tigers smile adorning his face.  "What's wrong kid?"  He reached the boy whose name he did not know and squatted down.  "So clumsy you can't even walk down an empty hallway without tripping?  Here, I'll give you a hand."  Reid held out his hand, the red aura tight to his skin.  The boy looked between his hand and his face, clearly frightened.  After a few moments Reid grew impatient.  "Fine, then I'll just do it myself."  Reid grabbed the boy by the forearm and hoisted him up while simultaneously a red bolt arched into his arm.  The boy let out a quiet yelp of pain as Reid's firm grip suddenly felt like it was crushing his arm.  "Come now, it can't have been that bad.  Now, while we are here, why don't we play a game.  I promise, it wont hurt you."  The tiger smiled.  The mouse cowered.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Enter Vermillion Empty Re: Enter Vermillion

Post by Equilibrium Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:20 am

Yin and Yang were casually walking to the cafeteria, more focused on one of their silent conversations with one another than anything else. However, even their attention was grabbed by the distinct sound of someone falling to the ground, followed by a yelp of pain. They paused and walked back the way the had came, away from their destination, to investigate; curiosity was always a vice of theirs. As they rounded the corner, they saw an older student roughly holding a younger one by the arm. At first, they intended to simply sit back and watch, but they quickly realized they recognized the student: he was one of the crew members for the drama department.
How rude of him to attack one of our friends. Yin thought in an angrier tone than normal.
Quite rude indeed, even if the boy wouldn't agree with such a label. Yang agreed. The two strode towards the pair, their hard soled shoes loudly announcing their arrival. The younger student's eyes flicked to them for a moment, and he deflated; he was familiar with the twins and their games, so dealing with them as well as this student was not something he wanted to do.
"So sorry to interrupt!" Yang started, a faux smile on his face.
"But we heard you talking about games! We would love to play!" Yin added. The two strode right up to large boy, planting themselves well within what most people would class as their personal space. They tilted their heads toward another, and smiled at him; not a friendly smile, but one that held the vaguest hint of a threat. Their message was rather clear; leave the boy alone, you have bigger fish to fry.

Equilibrium

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:38 am

Reid hardly cared to notice the pair clomping up to him.  It wasn't until the two spoke when he acknowledged their presence.  At first he gave the two a curious look, but smiled when they said they wanted to play along.  Reid let go of the kids arm and opened up his arms as if in welcome.  "Oh?  You want to join in?  Be my guest.  I hope you can entertain me well."  Reid didn't even react to their threatening demeanor.  Clearly he either didn't notice or wasn't intimidated at all by the two.  By this time the effects of Reid's power had already died off, leaving the boy unaffected.  While he had released his arm, his positioning indicated he had no intention of letting the boy scurry off.  Reid radiated confidence, not feeling a hint of being outnumbered.  "Tell you what, if you can make it entertaining for me, I'll even let you pick. So, what game do you want to play?"
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Equilibrium Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:34 pm

The twins cocked their heads in opposite directions, a cold smile in each of their mouths. "Sweet sister, did this strange, strange boy just offer to play a game..."
"And then not even have one in mind, loving brother? I believe he just did."
"Is he confused or daft, I wonder?"
"It could easily be both."
As they spoke, Yang reached forward and gently took the boy by the arm, pulling him away from Reid. "He is our friend." Yang explained, his tone shifting from their playful, condescending tone to a more serious, cold one. "And we do not approve of people being rude to our friends."

Equilibrium

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Reid huffed at the two.  "Since you two seemed so eager to join in on the fun, I thought I'd be generous and give the option to you.  I guess I was wrong to give you the option."  At this point, Reid's aura had shifted a bit away from playful and a bit more menacing.  After Yang pulled the boy away Reid responded, "Rude?"  Reid gave a laugh, "All's I did was help a fellow student stand after he had fallen.  And I even invited him to play a game with me too.  How can you call that anything but accommodating?"

Reid shook his head and looked Yang straight in the eyes.  "Regardless.  As you two refused this opportunity and dragged this on I'm starting to get bored, so we will be playing my game instead.  With a few alterations from what I originally planned."  Stealthily, Reid coiled a red bolt around behind the three and quickly struck the point of contact between Yang and the boy.  The bolt, having come from behind, and traveling fast enough, may have not been noticed.  The bolt would affect both of them, amping up their sensitivity to pain upon contact to where even light touches sting.  If anything, the spontaneous stinging feeling would be a shock. As soon as the bolt made contact, it disappeared, and Reid waited with excitement for the reaction of the two.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Equilibrium Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:57 pm

The twins both immediately recoiled their hands at the sting despite the fact only Yang's was the one that made contact, and the boy let out a yelp as well. Yang looked at his hand for a moment and looked back to Reid, eyes narrowed and suspicious for a moment, but both he and his sister quickly resumed their calm demeanor and smirked up at him. "Precisely what we were hoping for." Yang agreed with Reid's statement. "We wanted to play your game."
"If we didn't, we wouldn't have asked to join in in the first place." Yin continued. "We too know how terrible boredom can be." The twins smiled coyly up at him, and Yang ushered the boy behind them, so they were fully between Reid and him.

Equilibrium

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:51 pm

Reid expected a reaction from Yang and the kid, but was taken aback when Yin flinched as well, seeming to mime Yang completely in sync.  He looked at her questioningly for a moment but waved it off.  "Glad we're in agreement then!  Be sure you make for good entertainment."  Reid raised his right hand in front of him as red aura swirled around it.  He wasn't even trying to be subtle anymore.  It slowly wafted over towards the other three, appearing almost like a scarlet cloud.  Then, like a bolt of lightning, a stream of violent red streaked towards Yang.  It's aim was the tip of his nose, and its effect was a stimulant to the pain receptors.  If it made contact, there would be no physical sensation to indicate it had hit Yang, only the effect would be in place.  The purpose of this was mostly just a surprise tactic to see if they would panic to a sudden attack.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Equilibrium Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:15 am

The twins instantly recoiled at the mist, their eyes narrowing in preparation for self defense. Yang had little time to react to the bolt, which successfully made contact with his nose. The twins both flinched slightly, moving back a step as they quickly lace fingers with one another. The twins' lips each cocked up slightly, almost a full smile between the two of them.
"Such a naughty delinquent, isn't he, good sister?" Yang quipped.
"Using his powers on school grounds? Against other students? For shame indeed, dearest brother. He could get suspended for such an act."
"Or even expelled, considering how close his targets are with the school's faculty." They said in unison. They smirked at him, waiting for his response. Threats of that sort usually got those who blew hot air to back down; as much as they would love to simply blast this nuisance to kingdom come, it was still school hours, and they didn't want to risk their own pristine reputation.

Equilibrium

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:22 pm

Reid snickered, "Suspended?  Expelled?  So what?  Do you think it truly matters to me whether I stay at this school or not?  I already skip class as I please.  Doing that would just be giving me a more legitimate reason to not show up.  You'd just be giving me more free time."  Reid smirked and raised his hand up in front of his face, red aura surrounding it and the occasional flicker of crimson lightning shooting back and forth.  "What's wrong?  I thought you were so interested in playing my game.  You reject my offer to pick the game, and then refuse to play along when I pick my game?  Now that is very rude."
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Equilibrium Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:44 am

The twins' eyebrows raised slightly.
He isn't bluffing, is he precious sister?
Not in the slightest, beloved brother.
We can't engage him directly--
--And he's refusing indirect engagement.
Finally, after a few moments of silence, they sighed, pushing back the boy as they stepped backwards, away from Reid. "We were under the impression you'd be wanting to play a proper game." Yin sneered at him.
"Not using your power on my sister."
"And my brother."
The twins narrowed their eyes at him. "Lunch is not a long enough period to spend with someone as unreasonable and rude as yourself." They chimed in unison.

Equilibrium

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:28 pm

Reid clicked his tongue, clearly annoyed.  "And here I thought I finally found someone interesting and worth my time.  But it looks like you are the same as all the rest."  Reid lowered his hand and the red aura dissipated.  "No, actually, you're worse.  At least those little mice know to keep quiet and play along when they know they are weak, but you two, all you do is bark and bark and throw out your meaningless words, pretending to be stronger than you actually are.  Frankly, it's annoying.  If you're gonna try and be a hero, at least act like one instead of just talking like one.  It would at least be more interesting that way.  And you two wouldn't look as much like a pair of chihuahuas, able to scare of some idiots with your yipping, but falling over as easily as a teddy bear."  Reid put his hands in his pockets, turned and began walking away, "Ahh, how boring."  Assuming the Twin's made no move to stop him, Reid would disappear around a corner.  He would not show up for the rest of the school day.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum