Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Archie Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Archie Storm

2 posters

Go down

Archie Storm Empty Archie Storm

Post by Megalodon Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:43 am

Archie Storm Thunde10

General Information

Name: Archie “Arc” Storm
Alias: Volt
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6’2” (188 cm)
Weight: 181 lbs (82 kg)

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Neutral ;; Lawful ;; Neutral
Personality: Archie is a loner through and through due to situations at school.  He has a bit of a complex about his first name so he prefers to be called just Arc and always introduces himself as such.  Despite his appearance he is a diligent, yet unsuccessful, student who prefers to play by the rules.  He also has a thing for all kinds of music and often just listens to different songs in his free time.  It is quite rare to find him listening to the same song.

Dislikes: Rainstorms, Archery, School

Background
Archie never did well in school.  Not for lack of trying, but most things just never clicked with him.  He did, however, find that he had a knack for chess, and similarly learned much better in situations that were directly applicable.  For example, if he were asked to solve for a variable in an algebra problem, it would take him a while to finish, if he even does, but if he were asked to rig a trap or other apparatus that involved complex parts, he could figure it out easier than most.

Regardless, his grades in school did not improve, and he was held back once in middle school and once in his sophomore year of high school.  This has left him as mostly a loner.  Having been held back twice, most of the people he knew moved on already.  His appearance and his tendency to wander give him the impression of a delinquent that skips school, but he is actually quite diligent and follows the rules.  He has been disheartened by all the failure he’s had is school so he looks broody much of the time.  Over time he grew used to being on his own and preferred it over being with someone only for them to move on and never talk to him again.

His power was a bit of a late bloomer and only appeared about a month before his 17th birthday.  Up to that point, he never really liked archery, but has tried to pick it up ever since realizing his power.  Because of his academics, he has no plans for higher education.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

The Thunderbird: Archie can form a bow made of shimmering blue light into his right hand.  As it is made of light, it cannot make physical contact with anything, so things just go right through it.  Doing so will briefly distort the shape of the bow in appearance only and does not disrupt effectiveness.  Archie does not actually grip the bow, as instead the two jets of light that make the arch stream from just outside of his clenched hand.  Unclenching his hand causes the bow to dissipate.
Whenever he activates his power, his left hand up to just past his wrist also glows the same blue hue.  With this hand, he can generate arrows made of electricity which he can fire from his bow.  Each arrow can generate Level 5 electric force, and he can make up to 5 arrows per thread.  The arrow travels at a speed as if shot out of a normal bow and has no effect other than the shock.
Megalodon
Megalodon

Back to top Go down

Archie Storm Empty Re: Archie Storm

Post by V.Carnage Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:03 am

Imma throw it out there, this is my alternate account and I think it looks fine, so I'll just go ahead and approve it.

Approved

EDIT: Power updated, with consent, to abide by new power scaling regulations.

EDIT 2: Doing an actual grading now to properly balance him.
Power Breakdown

Pros:
Electric Bow and Arrow (Major)

Cons:
Ammo System (Minor)
Reduced Power (Minor)
Reduced Electric Attack Speed (Minor)

Based on this the base power is a bit weak so we will be updating the power to Level 5 at base.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down