Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Blood for Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Blood for Blood

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blood for Blood - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood for Blood

Post by Charon Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Charon didn't like fire. Getting hit by this attack caused his jacket to light on fire. Charon yelled as he ripped his jacket off and threw it to the floor to burn out. Orlando was out, meaning Charon would have to finish this himself. Charon was getting tired and the longer this fight went the weaker Charons fear would be against this Super. Charon gripped a nearby chair before lunging forward. He picked up the chair and brought it down stop the pyro, aiming to smash him down before he used his fire again.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:40 pm

The pyro wasn't able to get up in time, the chair forcing him onto the ground on his stomach. He let out a cry, feeling something coming out of his sucking chest wound. He extended his fingers, aiming at Charon's ankles, trying to do something, ANYTHING to bring this man down, but the chair hit him again and again, preventing him from focusing for long enough to summon any more flames. After a few more hits, the pyro was rendered unconscious, the internal damage and bleeding out would lead to his death in less than an hour.
The chaos was starting to die down; most of the people had either fled or died, save the last one fighting the Janitor. One of them had been knocked out by a riot shield to his head, while the third one had abandoned the fight and now had his arm wrapped around the unconcious Orlando's neck, a large caliber handgun pointed at his skull. "NOW EVERYONE'S GONNA CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" He screamed. "OR I BLOW THIS GUY'S BRAINS OUT!"
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Charon kept swinging the chair down, again and again until he felt the pieces crumble beneath him. The pyro was completely unconscious and the fights were continuing elsewhere. Charon looked up to see a man pointing a gun at Orlandos skull, threatening to kill him unless the fight started.

"Hey fuck face!" Charon shouted as he took a step forward. "Let me make this really fucking clear to you. I lost a friend the other day, I don't have the power to stop you from pulling that trigger...however, you need to do that if you do you'll be very sorry that you did" he said and took another step forward. "Do you have any idea who I am? I'm Charon, and I guarantee that if you pull that trigger I will make sure that you know pain like no other"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:06 am

As Charon spoke to the man, the Janitor managed to knock down the last man he was with by blasting his left leg off at the knee with Mop. He turned around, saw Orlando being held hostage, and a rage unlike any Charon had seen filled his eyes. Slowly, and surprisingly softly for a man of his size, the Janitor walked up behind the man and placed Mop an inch away from the back of his head. "He may not be able to stop you from pulling that trigger, but I fuckin' can." He whispered. The man froze and started turning around. Before he even made it halfway, however, the Janitor pulled the trigger, causing the man's head to explode like a watermelon and send viscera and brain matter splattering onto Charon's shirt.
"Nobody. Threatens. My. Friends." He snarled.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 am

Charon didn't even blink as the blood and brain matter exploded over his shirt. Charon just smiled before turning to Janitor. "I'm getting Orlando into the car, then take three of these guys and let's get out of here. I'm sure someone's in the way by now"

By the time anyone from Mammon had arrived, they would find the place covered in blood and damage. In the center of the room was the Pyro, two gold coins lodged in his eyes to go with the rest of his injuries.

---

Charon walked into the basement the next morning. He was cleaned up and dressed again as he came to the holding cell where all three men were being held. Charon looked to Janitor who was in charge of watching them over. "They all tied up as requested?"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:22 am

Janitor nodded. "Cripple's beggin' for mercy already, meanwhile that ex-Cerberus is cussin' up a storm. Third guy hasn't said much." He opened the door, ushering Charon in.
Tied to the chairs were the three men they managed to capture. On the far left was the last man fighting Charon, missing the lower part of one of his legs, the bone still sticking out. Tear stains covered his face, and his eyes were wide with terror. In the middle was the purple haired acrobat, eyes filled with rage and frustration, and in the far right chair was a raven-haired man who kept his head down. "You put me in a room with some of my old comrades!" The jester yelled when Charon entered the room. "We'll see just how long you keep hold of this motley crew of yours! See where their loyalties truly lie!"
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:44 am

Charon walked forward before smashing the handle of his gun into the face of the Jester, likely breaking his nose with little effort. Charon chuckled as he looked at the three of them, not even needing to take off his mask for this. He was going to use good old fashioned interrogation for this.

"Let's make this easy gentleman. Who here wants to die easily, and who wants to die painfully? First person to give up the information I need gets a bullet to the head"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:48 am

The crippled man immediately made a sound, a blustering noise to try and get Charon's attention. "L-look, w-whatever you want, whatever you say! Okay? J-just... Please! I-I--"
"Kevin. Calm down. No one has the patience for your crying." The raven-haired man said in a soft, but firm tone. "You wanna sell out everyone? Fine. But we're dead no matter what. I'm at least gonna try and keep my friends alive."
The Jester said nothing, but stared angrily at Charon, blood pouring from his nose.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:55 am

Charon glanced from Kevin to the raven-haired man. He walked to the man but lowered his gun. "You possess true courage, even knowing who I am you don't hesitate to face what I have in store for you. Brave...but foolish" Charon spoke quickly.

Charon raised his gun a short distance, his gun aimed right at the mans crotch before firing a bullet. The pain would be excruciating. Charon stepped back and cleaned the blood off of his gun as the man responded to the attack. Charon said nothing, just watched the man as he cleaned his gun. Everyone else needed to understand what was at stake here. Charon wasn't playing anymore.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:59 am

The man let out a blood curdling scream, hunching over in his chair, letting out loud grunts of pain. He let out a few curse words, but it seemed more directed at the pain than Charon. The jester stared wide-eyed at the man, then slowly glanced over at Charon, who would easily notice the exact moment the jester's defiance died.
"STOP IT!" Kevin screamed. "Y-you said you wanted information, and I said I'd give it! L-leave him alone and ask me your god damned questions! I-I'll tell you what you want to know, just STOP!"
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:03 am

Charon pointed his gun right at Kevin's eyes. "YOU are in no position to beg or ask for anything!" Charon shouted. "Let's get that clear right off the bat. I'm going to kill all of your friends until I find your boss. This is my war now, and he's going to learn what comes from biting the wrong hand" Charon said before pulling up a chair and sitting in it to look at all three men.

"Now start answering my questions or shut the fuck up. Question one, who killed Mute?" he asked. "And I don't want just a name, I want everything or so help me you'll wish that I killed you now" Charon uttered.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:13 am

"S-some ex-military super!" Kevin immediately said. "Someone the boss hired to get you off our backs. D-don't know his name, just that he's an a-assassin, highly trained and shit. B-boss does that sometimes. H-he's got a bunch of supers hired, h-has brought more on his payroll nowadays."
The Jester looked back and forth from Kevin to the raven-haired man, who had quieted down by now. "L-look, Charon, buddy, I-I'm still new to Mammon... I-I don't have any information that would be of value to you... Y-you'd be doing better by handing me back to the Crimson Scar. Y-you can torture me all you want, b-but you can't get blood from a stone and all. I-I can't tell you what I don't--"
"You're not gonna convince him, idiot." The raven haired man hissed at the jester. "Beg all you want, it's not gonna change anything." He looked up at Charon, a half smile cocked despite the amount of pain. "Tricks of the trade and all."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:19 am

Charon turned and shoved his gun right into the mouth of the jester, pushing it as far down as he could to drive his point across. "You shut your mouth unless you're spoken to!" Charon said angrily. He had no interest in people begging for mercy, not here, not today. He pulled the gun out before smashing his nose one more time.

Charon turned back to Kevin as he ignored the other man, despite his strong will to fight back despite his pain. "Last few questions Kevin, don't give me a reason to drag this out. Your boss...in the whole entire world, tell me who he loves the most"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:24 am

The raven haired man softly laughed to himself when Charon asked the question.
Kevin blinked. "I-I... I'm not sure... I'd guess his wife. H-he gets violent when people ask about her, h-he's a very private man. B-but she's not part of the gang! Sh-she's--"
"He doesn't care Kevin." The raven haired man snapped. "He really doesn't. You telling this guy about her just got her killed. You say she's innocent, he hears she's leverage."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:26 am

"Kevin, focus on me" Charon stated plainly as he made Kevin focus and look right at him. "You tell me about his wife and this all ends" Charon explained. "Don't make me do something I'm going to regret" Charon said as his hand brushed against Kevin's busted leg. "Don't test me today...now where is she?"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:31 am

"You know the boss, Kev." The raven haired man said, interrupting Kevin before he could talk. "You sell out her, Simon brings hell down on your whole family. You've still got that son of yours to worry about. You're dead, that's final, but that boy? Simon'll feed him to his hounds."
Kevin looked back and forth from the raven haired man to Charon, clearly terrified and torn. Finally, he said, "Every one in this room is dead except Charon, and I doubt he and the boss are gonna have a nice sit-down about this. He won't know it was me." He turned back to Charon. "South Emerald. D-don't know the house, but the name's in the phone book. Sh-should be able to find it from there."
The raven-haired man hung his head. "Weak." He mumbled.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:36 am

Charon smiled as Kevin seemed to break. Fear was a powerful tool in this like of work, but Charon didn't always need to use his power to be afraid. "Smart man...now give me her name and you have my word this will all be over. The name...what is it?"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:39 am

Kevin blinked. "I-I.... I don't know." His eyes filled with fear. "P-please, h-he's a very private man, h-he never talks about her, especially to grunts like us, j-just... Please! I-I don't know, j-just--"
"Heather." The raven-haired man interrupted. "Her name's Heather. You'd find out soon enough anyways, and she's as good as dead as it is. Might as well shut him up."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:41 am

Charon glanced to the raven haired man who seemed to be very agreeable all of a sudden. "Last name? There's more than one Heather in the city and I'm in a hurry" Charon remarked sternly. "What's her damn last name?"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:45 am

The raven haired man laughed. "You know the boss's name, and she's married to him. Put two and two together, moron." He laughed again. "Go ahead, burn me, break my bones, whatever you want. I'll mock you the whole way. You're not getting anything else outta me. I just told you her first name to shut up Kevin's blubbering."
The jester turned to Charon and blurted, "BRUSHWELL!" It was fairly obvious he was giving Charon the last name in a last-ditch effort to earn some brownie points, show that he was willing to talk so long as he had the information, and thus more useful alive than dead.
The raven haired man rolled his eyes. "Always. Always surrounded by idiots." He muttered to himself.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:49 am

"If he really loved her he would have given her a fake name to use. Now he just signed her death warrant" Charon said quietly as he stood up. Now he learned everything he needed for this. True to his word, Charon turned to Kevin and lifted up his gun before firing two bullets straight through his skull.

Afterwards, Charon turned around and walked to a table where he picked up a crowbar. He turned around and removed his mask as he walked towards the raven-haired man. "Brave, but stupid" Charon repeated as his fear focused onto the two in the room. He took a large baseball swing as he aimed at smashing the metal against the mans skull.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:55 am

The raven haired man let out a loud grunt as the force from the blow sent him to the ground, still bound to his chair. The metal on the chair slammed his wrist into the ground, breaking it, but there were bigger things he had to worry about. He let out a cry of pain, which quickly turned into a laugh. "Fucking really?!" He cried, laughing maniacally. "You had Kevin wrapped around your finger! He explicitly said Simon had more supers hired, meaning he had information on them, and you breeze over that to go for the WIFE?! And on top of that, you fucking KILL him when he's still talkative?! What sorta two-bit interrogator are you? MORON!" He cried, laughing with pain and fear.
The jester just stared in horror as the raven haired man descended into madness before him. He made no motion to move his chair away, made no sound of protest, just... stared.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:58 am

Charon didn't need more information, he got what he needed to put Mammon into the ground. Kevin didn't even have a name on the man who killed Mute, he wouldn't have anything on the other Supers. Charon swung the crowbar like a golf club into the mans jaw. This was going to be painful and Charon would enjoy every moment of it. "I wouldn't worry too much about me friend, you have your own problems" Charon said before smashing the bar into the mans spine.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:04 am

The raven-haired man's jaw crunched as the bones shattered from the force of the crowbar, and he let out a guttural sound of pain. His back snapped from the next blow, which sent the chair sliding across the floor. It wasn't too many more crowbar hits before the man fell silent, dead on the ground, multiple bones broken and shattered.
The jester sat in silence the whole time, eyes wide with terror. "L-look... I-I didn't have information f-for you, b-but you didn't even need it. I-I didn't back sass much, I-I..." He blinked, and rapidly shifted his tone from pleading to more businesslike. "I killed a few of the Red Diamonds when I got out. Y-you want brownie points with your men, you throw me to them to toy with. They had a ball fuckin' me up when I killed some of them in the past, s-so I don't see why they wouldn't this time. I'm better alive than dead!"
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:11 am

Charon slowly turned to the jester after the other man was dead. "I don't need brownie points with my men. They all follow out of either fear or loyalty. You have nothing to provide me...not yet at least" Charon said before staring into the mans face. "The next time I interrogate someone I'll need to make an example of someone, I'll save you for that day. Until then...welcome to Typhon" Charon whispered before turning and slamming the door as he left, leaving the jester alone in the dark with two corpses.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2