Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Agni Ken [Hero.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Agni Ken [Hero.]

2 posters

Go down

Agni Ken [Hero.] Empty Agni Ken [Hero.]

Post by Shideath Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:00 am

Agni Ken [Hero.] Latest?cb=20131001195032&path-prefix=en

General Information

Name: Agni Ken
Alias: Corona
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'01" 1.854 meters
Weight: 184 lbs 83.461Kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Lawful good
Personality: A kind and straightforward teenager is how someone could easily describe him, he tries to be as honest with himself and others as he possibly can disliking lies or dancing around the truth. He full of willpower and courage normally never backing down from a challenge of problem no matter his own disadvantage towards the challenge. This being said one small problem he has is with women, any women in general. He freezes up when talking to them and tends to act like he dislikes them simply Because he can't normally function around them. With kids or his family it's easier on him but around his same age or people he doesn't know He tends to act weirder then he normally does. Lastly he will always keep any promise he makes to the best of his ability, should he fail or be unable to he will fall into a mini depression which can be a bit hard to snap him out of.

Dislikes: Sour foods, women to a point and broken promises.

Background
Agni was born into a family and lived with them for a while, until his fifth birthday where they had to leave him behind with their friends due to being unable to take him along and without any family around they could leave him with. They had left for a simple business trip and would be gone for three years, eventually after two years however he was told of their demise due to a local thug attempting to rob them, eventually shooting them both when they refused. This left him orphaned, though he was quickly adopted by his parents friends himself having no family he could go to that was willing or able to care for the child. Aside from that dark part of his life he was able to live a normal life, he eventually decided to learn how to fight becoming self taught in order to make sure he didn't lose the only other family he had.

When he was nine though his new parents had a daughter, who was never told of her brothers origins and does not know to this day he isn't her biological brother. Eventually in order to help take care of a few things he learned from his mom how to cook in order to help her out more so she could rest for work longer. However one day while he was practicing fighting he eventually punched a sand bag, and completely blew it apart in a explosion scaring everyone around the house. Shocked himself he quickly realized he obviously had some sort of power and his parents, not scared Aside from that small hiccup, congratulated him and helped with arrangements to Ruby city where they would all move to help him learn to control his power while providing a good home.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Explosion Generation: In the most basic sense his power is the ability to make things explode by punching. From his fist when he punches a explosion is generated from his fist and extends to one foot in all directions. The power is on par with a cherry bomb. The explosion can also be made with kicks but cannot extend from any other point then his fists or legs. He has a immunity to his own explosion so it won't damage him at all, His ability also lets him change the explosion into shapes, nothing that can extend the one foot range though. Some drawbacks to this power are recoil which forces him back two feet after attacking, and the power required to do this costs the same as doing ten push ups.

Last edited by Shideath on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shideath
Shideath

Back to top Go down

Agni Ken [Hero.] Empty Re: Agni Ken [Hero.]

Post by Admin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:31 am

Alright to go over things with this power...

As we discussed in the chatbox yesterday the recoil was a major flaw, but I meant the damaging recoil. The two-feet of unwilling knockback is minor at best.

However, the way it is now,  you have also not stated his immunity to explosive damage, which is not implied by having the power as a general thing.

So technically the only thing unacceptable about this particular power is that you have two unwarranted minor drawbacks (minor recoil and noticable energy drain) without adding minor features to match them. Recommendations, if you're going to keep the minor recoil instead of the major one, would be Immunity to your own explosion damage (minor version of Immunity to all explosion damage) and Muffled or Precise Explosions.

As a note, make sure to state all features (even minor ones) unless you are okay with the implications that exist by not stating the: likely that you don't have them.

TL;DR:

Bonus: Is that a nod to Batman I see in that birth parent demise? How nice.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shideath Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Did the edits and stuff.
Shideath
Shideath

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:40 pm