Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Party stuff(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Party stuff(open)

2 posters

Go down

Party stuff(open) Empty Party stuff(open)

Post by Iden Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:12 am

Ident had, in a most straightforward way, bought out the mine. For the night anyway. Sure, it might not meet safety, but a couple of thousand every which way and a promise to fix what he breaks? That's easy enough to get into the mines. Plus, he was a well-known partier. He just *had* to party where everything is shiny and reflective. It's a great concept for a party he thought.

Well, it had become night. His haze was focused upon being the host. Many people had arrived already, and many more would. This was a party anyone could go to and get smashed. Honestly, it was a wonderful place as far as Ident was concerned. After all, it wasn't his money he was spending.

It was others his parents had got gambling. Easily the best form of profit.

This day, he wore a custom-made, purple and black pinstripe suit. He wore vigorously expensive pants, likely costing over 10,000 dollars. His shoes were equally as spicey, and with how much gel he used in his hair, he shined brightly in the most literal way. He looked like a sleazeball. Albeit, a rich one.

There was a bar, that he had moved down to the mines. There was also just a bunch of rocks. Cause, yknow. Mine.

Iden

Back to top Go down

Party stuff(open) Empty Re: Party stuff(open)

Post by Sylvi Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:01 pm

To Sylvi, the existence of the mine was a strange mystery, something she could hardly really understand or fathom why anybody would want to spend their days underground, hitting rocks for some reason apparently. The material gathered from such things or it’s significance to the world was lost on her and so the idea of it being the true motivation would never have crossed her mind. It was a bit smaller of a space than she’d like, and the wild girl thought it odd that there would be some…thing going on at night.

She didn’t really know what a “party” was in all honestly, and while some of the adults on the island had used the word before. She frowned looking down to the light her guardian had encouraged her to carry during this excursion, something called a UV light? Sylvi didn’t really see what was so special other than how the light felt on her skin. Rejuvenating in that unique way that normally only the sun was for her. Rather than the weird magical lights made by people. She didn’t like that light much, it didn’t feel nearly as good.

Regardless the “UV” Flashlight was large and cumbersome she wouldn’t have even come out here if not for the curiosity over this “Party.” The tan skinned girl was dressed minimally, with much of her midriff, shoulders, and arms showing as well as a fair bit of her legs being revealed. With extraordinarily short shorts and a tanktop that barely covered enough. One would think she’d dressed to be noticed, or some desire to stay within fashion trends when honestly she simply couldn’t stand the feeling of wearing more than necessary. When the short, tanned girl arrived her eyes swept over the place in admiration fo the preparations made which. While most of it wasn’t really understood how much it might have costed but it certainly looked impressive to the ignorant girl as her eyes flipped from one interesting thing to another.

Sylvi

Back to top Go down