Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline

Go down

Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline Empty Part 1 - Site Rules -- A Behavioral Guideline

Post by Admin Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Site Rules

-Be nice to everyone, including staff members, to the best of your abilities. Avoid harmful trolling, flaming, controversial topics, making any racist, sexist, homophobic, or heterophobic remarks, and anything that may cause harm to a hamster.

-No scamming. Also, don't advertise forums anywhere that isn't in the advertisement section.

-No spamming emoticons anywhere except the designated spam area. In fact, no spamming anything anywhere except the designated spam area.

-No Mary Sues/Marty Stus.

-Respect all players. Except Mary Sues/Marty Stus, I want you to personally make them know we don't accept them here. Politely, of course.

-If you break a rule, don't try to get out of the punishment. Please.

-Don't offend staff members. They are probably overworked and underpaid.

-Posting sexual content to the boards is a bannable offense.

Role Play Rules

-This site's social aspects are rated T for Teen, while the violence is rated M for Mature. People do die pretty gruesome deaths.

-Player character deaths must be the accepted outcome of all parties entailed, including the staff member who is going to have to move the character to the graveyard.

-Again....No Mary Sues/Marty Stus! Not even in the form of NPCs! Especially if they aren't joke characters designed to die in seconds.

-No Metagaming/God-Modding/Omniciency. You cannot just know smalltime things happened across the world, or someone you don't personally know who isn't famous in your region. Just the same, you cannot read thoughts... Unless that's your power.

-Be Creative and Detailed. Just because there is no Mary Sue/Marty Stu anything allowed here, does not mean we disallow creativity. Paint a visual picture with your words, create a unique and fun character.

-No Sexual threads on the board. I don't want to see them. Neither should the 13 year olds who somehow find this site.

-You can have as many threads active as you want, however, do be aware that only one will get any credit gradewise. That means if you are in 3 threads at once, you will only get credit for one of them when they are finished. Any threads that were running at the same time a chosen Grade Thread is or was running are not eligible to be graded.

---For Example: Thread A is started Monday and runs smoothly, then Thread B is started Thursday, and Thread C is started Saturday. Thread B finishes on Sunday, and is chosen to be graded. Thread A and Thread C are no longer eligible for being graded, but Thread D posted later on Sunday would be perfectly fine.

---An Exception to This Rule: Event Threads are Gradeable no matter when they were started or how many times you finished and graded another thread.

-Even if you are new to RP, I don't want to see pathetic posts consisting of a couple short sentences. Thusly, I think that 50 words per post should be absolute minimum.

-Past tense, first or third person. We prefer third person here, to optimally avoid Mary Sues which are statistically known to be based around the creator.

-Post in order. If you post then they post, the order is you, them, you, them, etc. If someone joined 4 posts in the order would be you, him, you, her, him, you, her, etc. No double posting. Avoid Solo RP, as it really diminished your rewards.

-Don't post in other peoples' applications, or uninvited in private threads, or in dead threads.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down