Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities

Go down

Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities Empty Part 5 - Power Scaling - For Elemental Abilities

Post by V.Carnage Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:12 pm

This is a system currently in testing.  In the future if this is found lacking, involved powers will be retconned.  Those involved will be notified and a discussion will be had about what will happen with their power to fix it.  

The idea of this system is to allow a more qualitative description of certain powers to increase each level instead of just the quantitative stats.  In other words, the power and heat of a fireball which we don’t value at certain temperature, but just abstractly define as “hot as a bonfire” or similar.  Upon request or situation, you may PM me to request a similar system for a related ability that I don’t already have here.  How this system will work is each point invested will allow for the effectiveness to go up by one level, as opposed to the doubling system for numbered values. In other words, if the effectiveness of your fire is Level 2 and you invest an upgrade into your fire power, the effectiveness will become Level 3, similar to the doubling for numbered values.  Note that any amounts such as “bonfire” refer only to their fuel potential and how much heat the thing in question would generate and is not indicative of size.  The size or amount is a separate specified value.  Additionally, unlike other levels, anything that is Level 0 does not increase per point like at other levels.  To get out of Level 0, it must be bought.

Fire/Heat:

Ice/Cold:

Electricity:

Sound:

Note that other powers could be added to this in the future as needed.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down