Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Vexing Day over Emerl Seas

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 3 Empty Re: Vexing Day over Emerl Seas

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am

It took a few moments for Vex to really calm down, her face suddenly going red as she realized just where the ant-girl was pushing her head, the blonde taking slow deep breaths as she finally calmed down enough to remember what she'd been told to do. Realizing after a moment that whatever she'd felt had passed.

"R-right, be the leaf" she repeated, doing her best to reposition herself as she recalled her new friend's instructions. Whispering the phrase "be the leaf" like a mantra. "Like this?" She asked, uncertain, as though worried whatever she'd felt would show back up, but also hoping they'd be at the beach soon.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 pm

As the girl continued to panic, Emerl would hug her tighter. “Calm down, Calm down!”
The girl started taking deep breaths and her flailing lessened. The girl repeated her little phrase. As silly as it was, Emerl would allow it. It was too dangerous to have her panic again.
“Yeah like that, be the leaf,” she repeated with the girl. This time, she grabbed the girl’s and pulled her along. They were so close to the beach. Once they got there Emerl would be so ready to call the girl a shitty leaf. That was her motivation right now. That's all she needed to get them both out this alive.

After a full minute of swimming, The two where finally over some land that they could stand on, though the water would come up just below Vex’s neck. It was a relief but she was not done. It would still be a bit before they would be safe from being swallowed by the waves. It was then that Emerl remembered something important. Leafs don’t do well in waves.
“Oh… yeah… Vivi, please don’t panic. you might be getting…” A large wave suddenly crashed into the two forcing Emerl to release the girl momentary as she regain her balance.

Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:27 pm

Vex found it easy to pretend she wasn’t surrounded by water, focusing instead on the hand she was holding and keeping her eyes shut tight.  It seemed to feel like forever when she finally found herself able to reach the ground, a visible wave of relief passing through the girl as she was able to actually walk now. The water was still uncomfortably high, but at least she wasn’t going to sink. Naturally the waves didn’t factor into Vex’s mind as she had only been on a beach a few times, and found the water too terrifying to try to go swimming willingly.

Then ant-girl spoke up about something, telling her not to panic and attracting Vex’s attention though it was her only real warning before the wave slammed right into her. The girl was quick to be brought back to the verge of panic before she realized something.  She found herself knocked forward, and screamed out as she was pulled back somewhat before realizing something. She could reach the bottom, the girl still didn’t know how to swim, but at least she could walk now!

Vex was a bit worried that the other girl was gone, and her nerves were still on edge as if any little thing could make her panic but...she was so close. The blonde made her choice and continued forward.  Slowly finding it easier and easier as the water became more shallow,

she stopped, water still up to her waist as she realized she didn’t know where the other girl was. Looking around worried. She was safe.. probably but what happened to the other girl?
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Every second, Emerl awaited Vex’s scream and panic. When Emerl’s feet found the ground, she heard no scream. When Her arms wiped the saltwater from her eyes, she heard no splashing. Was the girl above water? Did she drown again that fast? Her antenna could still sense the girl closed. Looking forward, she could the girl making her way to the shore. Emerl let out a sigh of relief, they did it. Her arms and legs grew heavy as she waded through the water like a stick through molasses. Every wave that hit her back dragged more water away from the girl and the sun quickly warmed her cool body.
“I half expected you to freak out in the shallow water,” Emerl taunted as she caught up to the girl. Her hands found their way to her head and pushed her antenna down.

Baring nothing else stopped them, Emerl made her way under the giant wall of rock that would grow into the cliff. She was tired. She wanted to go home but could not because of a key factor. It was here that Emerl closed her eyes. Now that she had changed the faith of Vex, she was ready to make her gamble. The beaches where clear but for who knows how long. The only way she would make it out safely was to wait till night or for a certain girl to do her a favor.
“Vivi,” she would call between her panting, “If you wanna know my name, then get my headband.”

WIthout a doubt, Emerl know that Vex could easily describe her person to anyone and get Emerl recorded onto that super’s list. However, Without a name, she had some time to relish what little freedom she had. If Vex helped hid Emerl’s secrets, than maybe the girl would also keep them. That was the gamble the girl would take. Else, it would be a long walk home and she would have a oh so lovely date with the common cold.

Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:30 pm

Vex grinned as the two of them made their way up the beach and out of the water. She was still scared, but hardly as helpless as she’d been now that she could actually reach the sand below. She wasn’t helpless anymore, and Vex shivered as suddenly the cool air chilled her. Her clothes clung to her, and Vex was more than aware of the chill that threatened her, but she hardly paid attention to it, too busy enjoying the feel of once again being on some nice dry land. Almost dramatically laying down on the sand and staring upwards for several minutes catching her breath as she basked in being free from the evil evil water. She laughed loudly sticking her tongue out at the ocean tauntingly before a wave pushed a small amount of water close to where she was, causing the girl to flinch back.  “We made it! We made it!!!!” She cheered, still obviously elated. “That was scary….thanks for saving me there!”

She was happy to have found the other girl, more than a bit grateful for being saved by her, it was almost like Vex had completely forgotten who had put her in danger anyways. She looked up as the other girl brought up the headband, realization dawning on her face after a moment. She still wanted to be friends with the other girl, especially given that she’d been saved by the other girl.

“Alrighty! I’ll go get it.” She responded without a second thought as she disappeared into invisibility. Going off to find the headband where the two of them had met, all the while mentally speculating on the girl’s name.  Vex would get distracted a couple of times, and a few more objects would disappear from the area above before she recalled what she was doing and went to find the headband. Returning after maybe 20 or 30 minutes with the accessory in hand.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:32 pm

To Emerl’s surprise, Vex accepted the request quiet excitedly. Emerl was not sure if the girl was taunting her, happy to be alive, or just oblivious to the whole situation. Vex was an interesting girl. One with a lot of potential and even fewer brain cells. Emerl did not mind, cause that meant they were natural more easy to work around if not manipulate. Ashley always expressed the value of having powerful allies or useful friends when she was little. Maybe it was about time to put this into practice. That was given the girl even came back.

Emerl had a lot of time to think about things. With her feet buried into the warm sands just outside the shadow of the rock she watched the waves attack the beach. She shifted her hand so it could cover both her antenna, giving her a free hand to draw hearts in the sand. Her mind stumbled onto the who kissing thing that Vex tried to push. Her face gain a red tinted. “I didn’t kiss her. She was just being perverted,” she mumbled to herself. Soon her free arm covered her own breast. Was being friends really enough for the girl? Emerl knew she was stronger physically but information wise, Vex had her by the neck. It was a thought for another time as the happy girl suddenly return with her headband.

“Took your time… thief?” Emerl held out her, “Hand it over.”
Emerl did not want the girl to get any notion of have power. The quicker she could hide her dreaded powers, the quicker she could stop hiding here. Also, maybe she would accept Vex as an friend. Completely trusting a thief would be another story.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Vex was grinning as she walked back up to the ant-girl, happy to be able to get a new friend, her own thoughts having turned to her teasing of the girl previously. She knew she'd be more than happy to have a further relationship with the girl than just friendship, but it wasn't clear if the ant girl would even be interested in girls. Which was fine, Vex still could use more friends, something the other girl appeared to be ok with. She smiled at ant girl holding the thing up. "Yeah, i saw some neat stuff on the way!" She stated cheerfully, waving the headband as she gestured. "Oh right...here you go." She said, handing the accessory over without a second thought.

Vex shivered, her clothes feeling uncomfortable, itchy, and wet. Unlike the other girl, her clothes weren't meant for swimming. and the thought to try and get a new set of clothes hadn't even crossed her mind. The cold was beginning to affect her as well, and Vex frowned before deciding to try and ignore her discomfort.  "So…?" She asked, waiting to hear what the other girl said. "Wanna be friends?" She asked extending a hand.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:33 pm

With her headband equipped, Emerl just grinned. She did it! She made it out of the situation without being seen by the public or killing anyone! She caught the thief and she got to throw them off a cliff. Now she had this thief in front of her, her hand extended in the hopes of starting a bond. Emerl raised her head wiping her little grin. Then she shook the girl’s hand. The girl was interesting enough and it was in her best interest to ensure her secret was not getting out.
“I guess we can be friends Vex, but don’t expect anything from me. But I keep my promises, the name's Emerl.”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3