Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Vexing Day over Emerl Seas

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vexing Day over Emerl Seas - Page 2 Empty Re: Vexing Day over Emerl Seas

Post by Emerl Sun May 26, 2019 7:34 pm

Tucking the antennas back into her hood, Emerl tried to keep them as low as possible. Despite her best efforts, there were still to lumps poking up on top of her hood. She needed her headband but her mind was still in distraught over the current events. She could not think clearly as she bounced between wanting to flee and wanting to hurt the girl.
“Friends… with a short thief. Why should I be friends with you!”
Emerl stood up, finally making up her mind. She quickly adjusted her shades and walked up to the girl making a fist. Activating her chitin she would reach for the girl. This time Emerl would lift her like a toy doll (if she managed to grab Vex.)

Even if she failed to grab the girl. She would make her speech.
“This is your fault. If someone finds out who I am it is all on you. My freedom is ruined. All because you wanted to steal my charm,” Emerl huffed before wiping her face with her free hand. Her face would start to lighten up, but her anger would leave some color in it. Her teeth grind as idea of her parents learning about her power cycled over in her head, the fear of being taken out of her school and being forced into the life of becoming a hero.
“How is being your friend going to fix my problems.”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sun May 26, 2019 10:26 pm

Vex stared as the girl summoned some weird...stuff on the girl’s arms before she was suddenly lifted bodily up by the girl. She wasn’t scared or intimidated, not really but even Vex could tell this wasn’t exactly a good situation for her to be in.  Her parents didn’t really seem to have many expectations, whether that was from her parents not being her real birth parents or simply because they would settle for stopping her from taking stuff.

"I don't get it." The blonde admitted, completely confused by the other girl's speech. "What happens if someone learns?"
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 27, 2019 1:25 am

Emerl just glared at the girl. Did she not care about anything? It would have been amusing had Emerl been an outsider, but for this moment, it was just annoying and irritating. She was in danger, Emerl could just crush her right now. It would be easy. Still, there was no sign of fear or at least worry in the small girl’s eyes. It had to be an act, nobody can be this oblivious and stupid. Then the girl proved her wrong.

“If people find out, then the government will put me on a list and make me attend those stupid after school classes. Also, my parents will force me to become a superhero. Worst, they will make me live that stupid prissy ‘proper girl’ life. My whole life would be decided for me, no. It wouldn’t even be my life.”
Emerl fought hard not to yell, pulling the girl close to her face in a last attempt to intimidate her. If the girl would realize that Emerl was a threat, maybe Emerl could scare her into keeping a secret. If this did not work, then Emerl would have to go with Plan C.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 27, 2019 7:31 pm

“Oh right, we are supposed to go to those classes….” Vex remembered, though she never did herself, her tone seemingly making it obvious she herself never did. She did flinch back despite her normal obliviousness as the girl pulled her closer seemingly realizing just how strong the girl was, considering there wasn’t THAT much of a size difference, and yet the other girl seemed able to lift her one handed. She wasn’t outright terrified, but she was definitely intimidated somewhat realizing this girl might be a bit serious. “Why dontcha just ignore’em and do what you want?” Vex asked, obviously confused, she never did anything people told her to, and she didn’t see why anyone else wouldn’t think the same way.

Vex did at least understand there was probably something she wasn’t getting, and she didn’t really want to get beat up by this apparently strong girl. Did parents force kids to do that stuff? Vex wondered if maybe it was different for kids with real parents. Or maybe they were just weirdos? She frowned trying to think if her adopted parents had ever really tried to dictate how her future would be. “Is that like when parents try to make you stop taking shinies?” She asked in earnest. That was why they’’d sent her to her school after all...maybe it was similar with other girls?

Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 27, 2019 8:01 pm

“I don’t even know why I tried explaining it to you. A thief would never understand.”
Emerl was sure there were plenty of kids who outright disrespect their parents. There were even some who did not have parents. Emerl however, always did her best to either please them or stay out of sight. They where powerful people who could probably move the earth with a flip of a finger. They were never around, but when they were, it was like a bug looking up to an elephant. To be free, Emerl had keep out of their attention.

The last small girl’s last comment just made Emerl let out a sigh. Words were wasted on the girl. Hopefully, her few brain cells would pick up a more visual message.
“Looks like we have a date.”

Emerl dragged the girl to the edge of a cliff. It was about 2 stories above the ocean and nobody was around. The waves ran into the rocks but it was safe to dive into the water from here. It was another 20 to 30 feet to the of the ocean floor. Also there was a couple of bigger rocks down the way that you could struggle too if you were not a strong swimmer. The girl would get a great opportunity to see all of this as Emerl picked her off the ground and held her off the edge.

Emerl took her free hand and forcefully poked the girl’s temple,“Look here thief. I will personally make sure you are sleeping with the fishes if you tell anyone about me. I will find the rockiest reef and throw you into it. Do you understand me?”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Vex wasn’t quite sure what the other girl was thinking, and the mention of a date only served to confuse the blonde more. Her interest piqued as she wondered how a date had anything to do with this, but would be more than interested at the idea had she not had a bad feeling about this.It was only when the girl was dangling her over the cliff that Vex finally showed real signs of being afraid. It wasn't the heights, but a different factor entirely as she stared down at watery death!

She'd could remember falling into her family's pool, trying desperately not to sink to no avail when she was younger. The blonde had never tried to learn to swim after for fear of even being in the water. Emerl would likely notice as Vex suddenly began struggling where before she'd mostly been complacent. Obviously terrified at the potential drop directly into the sea.

"Wait no i wont tell!" The blonde gave her captor a pleading look as she hung there, gripping the girl's arm tightly for fear of being dropped into the cerulean depths. Vex tried to think of something else to distract herself. A new train of thought passed through her head, vocalized almost immediately as the blonde latched onto it.. "Wait...do fish sleep? Stupid things probably dream about water."
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 27, 2019 9:23 pm

Finally the girl understood her situation and was taking things seriously. Emerl smiled as the girl struggled to not fall. The break in her obvious facade was beautiful. Then the girl promised to keep the secret. Emerl’s work was done. Still, Emerl wanted her to remember this feeling. It was one thing to say you will do something, it was another to follow through.

Emerl held her hand out a little farther which was a test of her strength. Emerl had never tested the limits of her strength nor understood the properties of her chitin. She knew they made her strong, strong enough to wield this girl around with one hand. What she did not know was the limits on her strength. The girl was heavy and was difficult to hold out with her arm fully extended. It was a good test, until the girl’s struggling nearly through Emerl off balance.
“I’m happy you understand your situation. Stop struggling though, or I might accidentally drop a thief.”
It was then that the girl grabbed Emerl’s arm, out what Emerl could only preserve as fear. A feeble attempt because Emerl did not want to drop her. Okay, she did want to drop the girl but it was out of her interest to do so. So when the girl sudden asked her (stupid) question, Emerl lost all her joy from her event.

The girl did not change. She was still messing around despite hanging over a cliff. Was she mocking Emerl, playing around with the girl’s feelings? Emerl was not a weak jello who just let others push her around, even emotionally. She was a girl who fought back and it was time to drop her stress.
“I don't know, why don't you ask them.”
Emerl closed her eyes, dismissing her chitin. Then she attempted to drop the thief and waited to hear the girl scream.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Mon May 27, 2019 10:49 pm

Vex meanwhile, was clinging onto the girl's hand for dear life, realizing the girl might have taken her attempt to distract herself wrong only after the girl had tried to drop her. She was too afraid to stop struggling when asked, as though she didn’t hear what the ant-girl had said, she was too freaked out looking down at the water, uncharacteristically terrified. Her random thought apparently wasn’t taken well by the other girl though.
Still Vex had been hoping the girl would just let her down, she still thought the girl was being dumb with this whole thing, but was hardly thinking about that as she dangled from the other girl’s arm.

“No wai-” Too late, and Vex desperately found herself clinging even more to the girl’s arm. “Don’t drop meeeeeeeee!?!?” Vex found herself falling screaming out as she fell into the water. Vex tried a last desperate grab at the girl to stop her fall, grabbing at the jacket, and incidentally yanking the girl forward. Though all Vex knew was the effort was in vain as she found herself falling anyway, eyes shut as she wished for something, anything to keep her from the water below. What happened with the other girl she didn’t know, whether she fell in with her, or had just thrown her off and tossed her into the sea, Vex couldn’t tell.

She hit the water hard, the impact knocking the wind out of her before she began thrashing around wildly. Desperately trying to keep herself afloat. “No! Please HELP!” She yelled genuinely terrified as she found herself losing her battle against the ocean. “I CAN’T-” She got pulled down briefly before her head resurfaced.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Those screams would have been great to hear if only Emerl had not felt her jacket pull her to the ledge. Opening her eyes, she saw the girl falling panicking to not hit the water. Finally Emerl could smile. This fall was not deadly. The girl was just over reacting. She probably never dived into the ocean before. It would explain that painful landing into the water.
“3 out of 10.”

Emerl sat down at the edge with her legs over the ledge waiting for the girl to return to the surface. Once she did, Emerl would be able to throw out one more taunt reminding her of the promise to drop her on rocks. When the girl came up, Emerl’s satisfaction was robbed again. Color dripped from her face as she saw the girl thrashing begging for help. Could she not swim? Why didn’t she say that? What happens if she died? What happens if someone comes over to save the screaming girl. Emerl was not ready to have that on her conscience.

Emerl striped off her jacket and sunglasses. Her green eyes locked in on a spot to jump in. All she needed was the girl to stop crying and not inch over to her.
“I’m coming! Stop screaming!”
Her mind cycled over the stupidity of the idea. Why did she not verify if the girl could swim? Why did she think this was a good idea. A deep breath later, the girl was off the cliff and position to cut into the water feet first. Hopefully the girl would listen before anyone came to help.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Tue May 28, 2019 10:10 pm

Vex was terrified, there were few things that could scare the kleptomaniacal blonde, but this situation definitely made the list. She felt almost helpless as she screamed out for help, finding it harder and harder to keep herself above water as she desperately tried to call out for somebody to help. She was afraid, terrified even as she tried desperately to keep herself above water as fear gripped her. The kleptomaniac could feel the added weight to her as well from the random .assortment of junk in her pockets, and even though she knew she’d likely still be in the same situation she almost wish she hadn’t taken so many shinies...as crazy as the thought was….maybe she’d have a better chance then?

The shout answering hers sent a wave of hopeful relief through Vex, barely even making the connection between the voice, and the girl that had thrown her into the water. She hardly cared who came to save her, and while she didn’t stop thrashing around, she did at least do as she was being told. She didn’t care who helped her anyways as long as she could get back to dry land. She did her best to stop her screaming, focusing on her efforts to keep a float even as she found it a near impossible task, eventually feeling herself beginning to tire a bit.

“Ok just help!” it'd be obvious to anyone just how terrified the blonde was by her tone. She frowned as she felt something pulling her down, as she found herself in being pulled by a current, the blonde's head suddenly disappearing under the surface.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Wed May 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Emerl cut through the water without hitting anything. The cool water wrapped around pulling her several feet under the surface. It was here that Emerl searched for the struggling girl. Hoping the girl managed to stay afloat, she scanned the top of the water. However, there was no signs of struggling. Emerl trembled as as the thoughts of actually killing someone gripped her heart. She could not see the thief. Emerl kept looking at the surface but everything grew darker. The girl had to be here. It was not fair that the thief could not swim. It was not fair that her stuff was stolen. Emerl could not be a killer. Then she felt her heart skipped a beat.

“Im sorry, please don’t die. Please let me fine you,” she screamed in her head. Darkness surrounding the girl. Emerl closed and rubbed her eyes as bubbles bounced off her face. She did not know what to do. She was losing air. Everything was dark. Suddenly her antenna’s twitched. The weird smell was back, the bland but unique smell, the smell of human? No, this was that thief’s smell. Following her antenna, Emerl opened her eyes and she saw the girl sinking and not moving.

Emerl’s heart slammed against her chest. Emerl scurried to the girl and push her to the surface. Gasping for air, she turned to the girl and shook her.
“WAKE UP! THIEF, I SAVED YOU! Please.”
The girl was not responding. Emerl shouted in rage before swimming to a flattish rock. It was here that she laid out the the girl and looked her over. She really was not moving. She bumped her head, hoping to think up an idea. Only one thing came to mind. It was something she never wanted to do and regretted having to learn. Today she might actually be grateful for learning it, despite her card being expired.

Emerl opened the girl’s mouth, pinched her noise, and blew as much air as she could. After seeing the girl’s chest rise, she started pushing down on the girl’s heart. After doing that for about 30 reps, she gritted her teeth.
“Wake up now. Please. Wake up. Don’t take anymore of my life. Don’t die. Please.”
Then Emerl opened the girl’s mouth and blew as much air as she could again. She would repeat the cycle numerous times.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Thu May 30, 2019 11:22 am

She couldn’t get back up, Vex had tried to swim back to the surface, but all her efforts had failed as she felt herself pulled down. The world had gone dark, and her throat burned as her air supply died off, her panic only causing her to tire herself faster, and she’d find the world going dark as consciousness fled from her. The world went dark as she stared up at the blue sky, desperately trying to fight to get air, and feeling like she was swallowing half the ocean in the attempt. Her mind went blank as it shut down and her eyes closed. She’d get up...after resting her eyes for a bit.

Vex wouldn’t know what was going on around her as she was dragged to  the surface. Still unconscious, and in her mind she found herself floating in what seemed was a void, unsure of what was really going on around her. The next thing she knew, she was waking up with the crazy girls lips on her own, and would cough as swimsuit girl pulled back. Vex blinked, trying to clear the spots from her vision. “Wha-oh hey I’m not dead.” She noted, nodding to herself at the keen observation. “Wait...you saved me?” She asked, almost not believing it.

Regardless of the ant-girl’s response, Vex’s immediate reaction would be to suddenly grab her by the hand. "You saved me!!" She stated excitedly. Seemingly forgetting just who put her in danger in the first place. Then she stopped as something occurred to her. "Wait you kissed me!"
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Thu May 30, 2019 2:08 pm

“Please don’t die. Please!” Emerl blew one more breath into the girl. After moving back to the girl’s chest, the girl started coughing. She was alive! Emerl backed away unsure what the girl’s reaction was going to be. Emerl knew she did a terrible thing and was ready to be scold a little. The girl’s first words were almost surprising. She did not seem angry, upset, or even worried. Emerl just did not get it but would would go along with it for now.
“Yeah… Of course you are. What ya take me for?” Emerl folded her arms and turned away, “Well… I’m not a murderer”

Suddenly the thief grabbed Emerl’s hand. Emerl turned to the girl confused by her excitement. Her antennas twitched as if searching for a clue in the girl’s behavior. Did she not understand what happened? Emerl was not a hero. She did not want to be one. Still, her face started to blush. Maybe it was okay to go with the flow for now. On second thought, the girl needed to stop.
“Wait. No No NO! I did not kiss you. I won't let you steal something like that so easily,” Emerl’s face glowed red. Her antennas flew up as Emerl pulled away her hand in further protest. Then she gritted her teeth and made a fist. That playfulness made it hard to take anything she did seriously. Emerl just sighed and decided to just let it go.
“I didn’t kiss you okay…”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Thu May 30, 2019 9:38 pm

Vex tilted her head as she remembered the girl had been the one to toss her in in the first place. Though she mostly shrugged it off figuring that saving her made up for it mostly, though she still took on an annoyed look. "I told you i wouldn't tell anybody." She stated, though she seemed to brighten up immediately at the other girl's reaction to her insinuation. It took a bit for Vex to even really understand what was going on, before a tiny light bulb went off in her head.

"Oooh, you're cute when you get embarrassed." Vex noted, grinning. She was obviously very amused by the other girl's embarrassment. "Wait...i don't even know who you are." She realized frowning. "Aren't you supposed to know somebody before you kiss them?” She asked out loud. At least that was something Sienna had said…hmmmm…

"I'm Vex by the way." It would almost seem the blonde had forgotten about the near death experience, though one might notice the occasional fearful glances towards the water. Vex just wanted to not think about it all.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Fri May 31, 2019 3:51 am

“Yeah well… I wasn’t sure you understood how serious I was,” Emerl pulled her legs to her chest and inch to the edge of the rock. She still was not sure if the girl was serious. She still sounded as obvious as ever, even playful. How could she be so playful? She nearly drowned and is surrounded by water with the person that dropped her. Why wasn’t she trying to get something out of Emerl. A knot formed inside of her stomach curling up as Emerl thought more and more about the event.

The girl was okay so why should she feel guilty. Emerl puffed her cheeks. Flirting at a time like this, with a person like her, was a perfect sign of being okay. She was a pervert thief after all. Emerl’s antenna drooped down only to perk back up once the girl gave her name.
“Vex… Yeah, that sounds made up.”
She wanted to call it a nickname but there was nothing she could elongate it too. Thus it was a terrible name. Emerl did not mind it though, but she wanted the girl to have a better name, one that would not flag Ashely.
“Your new name is Veronica. Wait no. Too long. Too Proper.”
Emerl pondered for another name. Turning her head to see the girl’s face. Then she quickly turned back.
“Vivi. If you still want to be friends or something still. Your name is Vivi.”

The Emerl remembered the more important part of this conversation. It was something Emerl could not let the thief get away with. Despite how wrong Vex was, Emerl still felt embarrassed. So she buried her face into her legs, “I DIDN'T KISS YOU. It's called mouth to mouth resuscitation. NOT A KISS.”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Fri May 31, 2019 12:06 pm

Vex frowned at the girl’s response, before some water moved up the rock brushing against her foot, the blonde flinching away from it as if afraid the tiny bit of water would drag her back in, seemingly realizing for the first time that she was surrounded by the stuff. “Wah, er i mean...hehehe….” She tried to play it off, she wouldn't be scared if she stayed happy right?

“I thought it was cool.” She responded, pouting at the other girl at the idea her name was made up...the fact it was didn’t matter. Nope, not at all.  She never really liked the name she’d been given, by some person she didn’t even know before she’d been adopted. It was boring, and lame, and normal! She didn’t hate it, but still… “Veronica? Boring.” Vex pointed out, frowning as another thought came to her. “Wait what’s wrong with my name?” She asked, before the ant girl surprised her even further.

It wasn’t EXACTLY her “REAL” name, but it was close. Though at least this version was less boring, not as cool as “Vex” though. “Fine.” Vex conceded, flinching away again as some water sprayed out from the edge of the rock, she was worried it’d somehow raise up to get her, stupid ocean, it was out to get her she knew it. “So…do i get to know your name?” She asked, trying to keep her playful tone up, though it was getting much harder to hide how unnerved she was.

“Awww….you sure? I wouldn’t mind kissing you.” She responded, though as far as Vex was concerned, she didn’t really see the difference, but she frowned knowing there was still one important issue her nerves wouldn’t let her let go. “Um so...how do we get back….” She asked, showing just how nervous she was.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Fri May 31, 2019 10:41 pm

Emerl was relieved that the girl accepted the new name without much of a fight. She was also surprised that the girl not play around as much. It made everything much easier. The girl’s energy was wavering though, probably a result of her being serious. Turning her head after Vex asked for her name. See, Emerl had a reason for not giving out her name. It was totally not because she forgot to. She had another objective she needed help with.
“Later… I have to think about stuff first.”

It was not long before the girl went back to the flirting. Emerl’s face went completely red. She could not deal with her and this kissing.
“Not. A. KISS!”
Why did she want to push this. Emerl was not ready for accepting kisses or relationships. Her heart pound against her chest as her mind cycled through the idea. The girl’s smell became much stronger as if her antenna were looking for it. She wanted to scream and just swim away, leaving the girl on the rock. However, she knew it was a bad idea. Especially if she wanted the knot to go away. Luckily the girl’s mind figured out what was important, at least for her.

Emerl turned to Vex, wondering how serious she was. The girl’s smile was gone. Seeing her flinch after the waves hit the rock was more than enough of a sign.
“Easy,” Emerl stood up and started stretching her arms, “We swim back.”
Then Emerl held out her hand so that Vex can grab it. If she did not grab it, then she would be in for another fright because they were going to swim back, one way or another.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Fri May 31, 2019 10:42 pm

Vex conveniently ignored the declaration, but didn’t say anything else about it for now. She could focus on that later. if nothing else she could see the girl’s amusing reactions more, and besides….it was totally a kiss. Especially if the ant-girl was denying it, but even if it wasn’t this was good for distracting her, keeping her mind off the watery death around her. Vex didn’t get why the girl couldn’t tell her what her name was wondering at what the girl could mean by having other issues. Maybe her name was just really really long? She didn’t get how it could be anything else other than that, considering it was just a name.

“Hehehe...wait….are you sure about….” Vex started, looking out at the sea for a brief moment as doubt hit her. She couldn’t swim she’d tried, and it would be obvious the very idea terrified the girl as she looked out at the sea around there. Still Vex also knew that she couldn’t just stay here, frowning at the other girl. “Ok.” She conceded, face red as she unsteadily took the other girl’s hand swallowing hard.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Fri May 31, 2019 10:47 pm

“Yep… so you coming or not.”
Emerl kept her hand out waiting for the girl to take it. Despite not giving her a choice, having the perception of choice made things better. The girl seemed nervous about it. It was smart not to trust Emerl, especially after the near death experience. However, Vex made the dumb move. It was a good thing, so Emerl smiled. Holding tight to Vex’s hand. She pulled the girl close.
“Listen. I need you to hold your breath and stick out your chest,” Emerl swept Vex into her arms.
“When in the water, I need you to then hold out her arms and legs. Think like a leaf,” Emerl walked to the edge of the rock.
“Lastly, I need you to keep your hair in the water. It will splash in your face, but keep your hair in the water. If you do that. I promise you won’t sink. Are you ready?”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:35 am

Vex frowned as she stared out at the water around them. About to protest that she still couldn't swim...she was scared, she really really didn't want to go into the water but, this other girl was strong. "And you'll save me if it doesn't work?" She asked nervously, eyes widening at the water. She felt herself lifted and realized it might be too late to back out, but wanting desperately to just stay on the rock where it was safe.

She felt small, both from just the way the other girl seemed to handle her, and from the fear. She listened to the rest of the girl's instructions, frowning. She didn't really get what her hair had to do with it, but she'd already agreed to trust the girl. "I guess?"

"What does a leaf think about?" She wondered out loud, mostly trying to distract herself from her nerves.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:33 pm

“Great…” Emerl glared at the girl who returned to her playful personality, “A leaf thinks about floating. So be a leaf already Vivi”
Emerl swatted at the edge of the rock and rolled Vex into to ocean. Then Emerl slid into the water, quickly swimming underneath the girl. Emerl would put her hand under Vex’s back or stomach. Then she would push the girl up so her head was out of the water. Poking her own head out of the water, Emerl would giggle.
“This time, I won't let you drown. Promise.” Emerl smirked before moving her hand underneath the girls arms. She would let the girl’s legs fall but even if the girl was motionless, she would not sink. Then Emerl swam them both closer to the cliff so she could stand on an underwater rock.
“Okay, I need you to relax and do everything I told you. Be the leaf. Cause leaves don’t sink and stuff.”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:07 pm

“Floating?” Vex asked, before she was suddenly in the water, with a shout, eyes widening as panic took hold of her again. Her arms flailing before she was pushed back up, still obviously fearful of the water now all around her before other girl grabbed her. Vex slowly beginning to calm a bit as she seemed to realize something.  “I’m not sinking?” She realized the other girl was holding her afterwards. She was still obviously terrified, though she at least wasn't flailing around in the same manner now that she was a bit safer.

She did feel much safer feeling with somebody ensuring she wouldn’t sink, but she still wanted to climb back onto the rock even as she was swam closer to the cliff. She just wanted to get out of here as soon as she possibly could. The other girl’s reassurance did help a bit, with Vex letting herself trust the girl as she kept her eyes shut.

“Be the leaf.” She repeated, trying to remember what the other girl had said. She took a deep breath, pushing her chest out as she recalled the instructions she had given. She reached out her arms and legs as best she could, frowning as her current clothes were hardly made for swimming.  “Be the leaf.” She repeated mentally, doing her best to try to keep her hair in the water as the other girl had told her, not understanding what exactly the point of it was. Her eyes were still closed, the blonde trying to imagine herself flying through the air, or something else other than floating in the water.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:40 pm

Emerl was not surprised when Vex panicked, though it would have been nice for her to just be brave. Emerl hoped the girl’s cheeky personality would stay suppressed under the fear. It was the one good thing about this whole situation. The girl was more willing to cooperate and she really took to Emerl’s example. Emerl did not mind, as long as it kept the girl afloat. With the girl staying above water, Emerl mentally prepared for the swim.

It would take a couple of minutes to reach the beach, or at least it would if she was not pulling the girl. She could hugged the rocks, but it would be much slower and she did not know where any good rest spots were. So a straight shot was ultimately the best. Emerl turned to the barely floating girl, “Okay. I am going to pull you to shore. Please try and stay as still as you can and do everything I told you.”
With that Emerl grabbed the straps of Vex’s shirt and started pulling her to shore.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Fleetwood Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:06 pm

"Ok" Vex said, still feeling somewhat helpless. She didn't like this, not at all and the girl was too afraid to even open her eyes. The girl just wanted to get on dry land as soon as possible. She stayed compliant, worrying all the while that the sea would swallow her up again any time now before they could make it.

The other girl began pulling this terror stricken Vex, with the blonde doing her best to follow her instructions, at least until she felt something suddenly brush against her foot. "Wah! What was that!" She said, freaking out and suddenly finding herself moving, arms flailing around as she tried to kick away whatever that was, before finding herself sinking again and freaking out. "Something touched me, it wants to pull me under!"
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:37 am

Sudden the girl became spooked by something. She broke her leaf formation and started flailing like a drowning girl. Emerl groaned and released the girl.
“Your not going under. Calm Down!” she shouted before going underwater to escape the flailing arms. See how the girl started bobbing up and down like a slanted stick, Emerl dove for the girls stomach, grabbing hold and lifting her up out of the water like a dolphin. Then she held on tight pushing her head into the girls chest to brace for any chances of the girl accidentally hitting or kicking her.
“Stop panicking, I said you won’t drown. Remember what I said. Be a leaf. Please be a leaf.”

Emerl was not a bad swimmer by any means but that did not make her a good lifeguard nor adapted to swimming with a panicking person. It took a lot of energy to hold onto the girl and keep them both a float like this. If she kept this up, Emerl would be forced to return to the cliff side again. They only had but so far to go. She could not give up now.
“Please Vi… Vex. I have you. Your safe. Nobody wants to pull you under. So shut up and Calm the freak down!”
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next