Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
An Idol Meets a Diva  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

An Idol Meets a Diva

2 posters

Go down

An Idol Meets a Diva  Empty An Idol Meets a Diva

Post by Aria Calliope Starlet Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Aria let out a very content smile as she approached the center of the stage. The venue was packed to full capacity and the crowd was enthusiastically cheering as she approached center stage. Aria's first concert in Ruby City was off to a good start. She couldn't wait to start singing for the crowd. After approaching the microphone, Aria then greeted the crowd before introducing herself. With her introduction done, Aria then began singing one of her songs from her CD.

"A sensation like deja vu, a platonic love like a restraint.... I'm wishing that our overlapping memories are reaching you." Aria began singing with great tempo.

Aria Calliope Starlet
Aria Calliope Starlet

Back to top Go down

An Idol Meets a Diva  Empty Re: An Idol Meets a Diva

Post by SirenSong Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:47 pm

Marina watched as the younger artist took the stage from his spot within the crowd. He’d been able to get a decent seat near the front of the stage. She naturally was able to get a pass for backstage, but wanted to actually enjoy the concert. Fortunately, his clothes were chosen to make him not stand out too much and given most of the people here were more focused on the young diva Aria, the pop idol had been able to go mostly unnoticed. Marina himself rarely had the time to actually go to concerts that he wasn’t directly involved in, though he himself still had a love of music that extended beyond his own work. He’d been a fan of Aria Starlet for a bit, someone who had come out into the celebrity world a bit later than Marina but was definitely not lacking for talent.

Marina enjoyed the first couple of songs, before realizing she’d be best moving backstage to enjoy the show from there. A few people had obviously recognized her, and as much as Marina loved the attention, she also didn’t like the idea of stealing attention from the performer she was here to watch. Besides, she could still watch the show from backstage just as easily.

SirenSong

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Calliope Starlet Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:32 pm

After Aria had completed singing her set of songs, the Master of Ceremonies than declared it time for an Intermission. The crowd initially responded to this with some disappointment as they wanted to her more of Aria's song. However, her quickly reassured the crowd that there was more to come. This placated the crowd and soon the crowd disbanded to the nearby food stands which were selling a whole wide variety of food to the crowd in attendance. Meanwhile, Aria took it as her cue to head Backstage so that she could take a break. Her manager was extremely adamant about taking an Intermission Break during long concerts like these. Despite of her wish to interact with the crowd, she decided to heed her Manager's advice and take an Intermission Break.

As she headed backstage, she soon saw another singer who was quite popular and famous waiting Backstage. Aria recognized her as Marina Eldoris, one of her inspirations for getting in the music business. Aria quickly walked up to Marina before introducing herself.

"Hello, Marina. It is a great pleasure to meet you in person." Aria greeted with a smile. She was trying hard not to go all fangirl over the fact that she was standing in front of her inspirations for getting into the music business.
Aria Calliope Starlet
Aria Calliope Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum