Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Arachna - Natalya Polzin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Arachna - Natalya Polzin

2 posters

Go down

Arachna - Natalya Polzin Empty Arachna - Natalya Polzin

Post by Arachna Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:47 am

Arachna - Natalya Polzin ZUnknown16_zpseyuybtvw

General Information

Name: Natalya Polzin
   Alias: Arachna
   Gender/Sex: Female
   Sexuality: Bisexual
   Height: 175 cm/5'9" without spider appendages - 221 cm/7'3" standing tall
   Weight: 77 kg/170 lbs

Behavioral Information

Alignment: (Evil ;; Neutral ;; Mean
   Personality: Natalya is the sort of woman who will sucker you in with fantastic charisma and sexuality only to crush you beneath her heel the moment your suffering serves her best interests to the fullest. She always has profit and her best interests in mind even as she draws others into her web of deceit to use as pawns in her own master plan.

Natalya is a planner first and foremost, laying and baiting her traps with the utmost of care to see her prey snared without so much as a struggle, preferring to defeat her opponents through subterfuge, stealth or another's iron fist rather than dirty her own hands in a drawn out combat situation. If it comes down to it, however, Arachna isn't afraid of using every dirty trick in the book and some she's written herself to see herself through a fight.

She despises the SAFE program and all within it who actually take its ideals seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want to start out fighting petty crime for less than minimum wage when you could use your powers to rob a bank in the middle of the night and make an instant mint?! The idea is entirely logical to her regardless of the world view of right and wrong.

Dislikes: Anyone who considers themselves a hero, SAFE, Vegetables

Background
 Natalya's upbringing was nothing to write home about. She had normal parents who lived in a normal house with normal neighbors and a normal dog in her home country of Belarus. As Natalya grew older she began to tire of such a normal, cookie cutter lifestyle and immediately took to the wilder and more risky side of things.

She almost immediately spread her wings as a member of the 'bad crowd' committing several petty crimes before she'd even left middle school. The rush of joy it gave her combined with the money she'd gained for something she found so pleasurable immediately struck a chord deep within her being. She was made for this!

Her transformation into a powered being, rather than instill any sort of feeling of responsibility to serve and protect as it seemed most were doing nowadays, instead merely granted her the means with which to commit even bigger and more heinous crimes. However, as her crimes became bigger, so too did the risk she incurred of being discovered and captured! A near miss that almost landed her in jail was more than enough to lead her to flee the country for Ruby City. In a place like this, the largest single gathering of powered humans in one location at one time, Natalya was sure to find others with the same ideals as her own! She needed to gather up a group of like-minded individuals who would do her dirty work and, if necessary, take the fall in her place.

She's recently applied for a job as a teacher at Alabaster High, content with getting closer to the students of the facility while gauging them for any deviant behavior that may lead to an easy subversion from the side of the righteous to the side of the rich.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Araneanthropy: Right off the bat it's impossible to miss Arachna's resemblance to a spider. Above her two standard human eyes are two more sets of arachnid eyes. These additional eyes, while incredibly sensitive to damage, allow Arachna to see clearly even in the absence of light while also giving her a slightly wider range of view than is standard.

From either side of her head sprout two mandible-like scythe claws with needle-like sharpness capable of making anyone who gets too close to her head sorry they did so and from her back sprouts four lengthy spider legs to add to her four standard human limbs. These spider legs possess the strength of an average human and allow Arachna to cling to any surface effortlessly. They can also be used as extra or longer ranged striking limbs.

Last edited by Arachna on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Arachna
Arachna

Back to top Go down

Arachna - Natalya Polzin Empty Re: Arachna - Natalya Polzin

Post by Admin Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:55 am

Alright power breakdown time!!!

Hm... you forgot to replace 'Basic Power' with a technical term for your character's basic power. I shall dub it:

Araneanthropy
Pros
Basic Spider Abilities Including Some Variation of Extra Limbs which allow for wallcrawling, extra eyes (with nightvision), and mandibles. (Major)
Extra Limbs have increased physical strength (Amount: Lifting Capacity 250 lbs per pair) (Major)

Cons
Permanent (Minor/Negligible)

Alright so this power needs some slight balancing, you're looking at needing a major flaw to make up for the enhanced strength. Either that, or you can ditch it altogether. In the latter case, switch "athlete at peak fitness" to "average human arm"

Otherwise, Permanent means you would SUFFER from "Berserker Rage whilst transformed" as a Flaw, which I'm imagining is not what you are going for in this character. I'm not super aware of any flaws inherent to spiders. Permanent also means you can't put a timer on the power's duration, since it's permanent. Perhaps your character grows tired easily when using actively their spider powers, and thusly can only sustain active use of wallcrawling, spider-leg walking, and nightvision for a minute at a time due to physical and mental strain? (Remember, you can buy off flaws when you get points, and if you don't buy them off, the amounts still double (so at one points spent you could have 2 minutes, then 4 at two points, etc) The flaw would also apply to power stunts and other usable power features though.)

Finally, I understand that you wish to start older than high school age. I must give you fair warning that being older than 14-15 is allowed, but it does not make them more proficient or experienced with their powers than the 14-15 year olds. They would be just as clueless as the kids, even if they are a teacher.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arachna Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:11 am

Alright, I changed the basic power (kind of glad I forgot now since the name you made works a lot better than anything I could've come up with).

The basis of the character is that she's incredibly recognizable and thus can't be spotted doing awful things while being a teacher. Part of that is the fact that she's probably the only person who looks like a giant spider for miles and miles around. I'd rather the transformation be permanent.

Given that fact, I downgraded peak human fitness strength to average human strength. This just leaves her with basic spider abilities.

Finally, I'm aware about the whole powers and age thing. She'll work her way up and eventually it'll make sense that she's earned her place as a teacher. It just makes more sense to start as a teacher than to start as a student and time skip to a teacher since I really doubt that'll be a site-wide thing.
Arachna
Arachna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:28 am

Alright, with all that in order, I deem this character:

APPROVED

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down