Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Byron Kelvin

2 posters

Go down

Byron Kelvin Empty Byron Kelvin

Post by V.Carnage Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Byron Kelvin Prussi10

General Information

Name: Byron Kelvin
Alias: Heat Haze
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6’1”/185.5 cm
Weight: 185 lbs/84 kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Chaotic ;; Neutral ;; Nice
Personality: Byron most often tries acts stoic around others, as he wants to appear strong and independent.  This often is the impression given his large frame and intimidating build.  Byron grew up in poverty, so he knows the value of money.  He has a good work ethic and will complete his tasks without any form of complaint.  He is a bit of a workaholic, which he developed because his family always needed money.  He is also a bit impatient in the form of people who don’t show up on time.  If a time is scheduled, he doesn’t like when people show up late, or keep him waiting.  

He also has an issue with people thinking themselves better or worse than others.  He believes all people should be on equal ground and doesn’t like it when someone thinks themselves above others and will severely reprimand someone who thinks themselves inferior to everyone else.  At some point, Byron developed a large soft spot for soft animals.  He is a bit embarrassed by it, so he tries to hide it, but it doesn’t usually last long, and he becomes bubbly and doting.

Dislikes: Untimeliness, Superiority/Inferiority Complexes, Swimming (Can’t Swim)

Background
Byron was born to a low class family of five.  His mother and father both work most of the time to support their three children.  Byron also has two older brothers, ages eighteen and twenty one respectively.  The oldest lives in an apartment within his hometown and works two jobs to help support his girlfriend and his parents.  The middle brother is a senior in high school and work part time during the school year and full time during breaks.  Byron was the one most often helping with household chores and learned to cook from a young age.  He also got into exercising and has since continued building up his muscles to defend against bullies and the like.

A few months after Byron turned fourteen, his began noticing large temperature swings in his body, but he hid it from his parents to not worry them or have them use their low budget on a hospital visit.  It didn’t take long for his parents to find out, however.  Worrying for his health, they took him to the hospital to get examined.  The examination found no malicious activity or sickness in Byron’s body.  The doctor had his suspicions and informed his parents about the possibility of a superpower awakening.  

Byron’s family was ecstatic at the prospect, but Byron was a little weary.  Over the course of a few months, Byron practiced his power.  His spasms of random temperature change were getting fewer and fewer as time went by.  He also saved a bit of money for the family on heating and cooling.  Little did he know, his family had been planning something special for him.  The whole time his family members had been planning, working more and saving up their money so they could send him to the best school in the country for people with superpowers.  With much reluctance and insistence, Byron decided to accept the money and move to Ruby City.  His family couldn’t make enough to move, but they made enough for him to get there, enroll and find a job of his own.  

Byron got a cheap apartment in the West Citrine sector of Ruby City while he attends Alabaster High School.  The apartment has a room open and he is currently looking for a roommate.  He manages to keep himself afloat with freelance jobs and things like land work in the warmer months.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Thermokinetic Core: Byron can manipulate his own body temperature at will.  This can be taken to even the most extreme of temperatures.  However, he can feel the effects of his temperature changes like anyone else could.  The most he can stand is what any other normal human could as if they had lived in those conditions for a long time (i.e. Someone who lives in Siberia is used to cold/Someone who lives in Sahara is used to heat).  Using his power would not kill him if he were to change his body temperature to above or below the safe point for other people, but he will feel the discomfort and pain from them.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Byron Kelvin Empty Re: Byron Kelvin

Post by Admin Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Alright everything checks out.

APPROVED

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down