Latest topics
» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:30 pm by Mercury

» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 11:32 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 9:25 pm by Tsukami

» Parkland Wonders
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Ping
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin Vote_lcapHeat Haze - Byron Kelvin Voting_barHeat Haze - Byron Kelvin Vote_rcap 
Mercury
Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin Vote_lcapHeat Haze - Byron Kelvin Voting_barHeat Haze - Byron Kelvin Vote_rcap 

Top posting users this month
Mercury
Inkling
Whirlwind
Ping
Ember Vixenne
Emerl
Tsukami

Check Out Our Discord!

Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin

Go down

Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin Empty Heat Haze - Byron Kelvin

Post by V.Carnage on Mon May 07, 2018 11:22 pm

"We aren't all born equal, but that doesn't mean we can't treat each other as such."

I'm open to any ideas if anyone is interested in starting a thread with me.  Just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to work out the details.  
Played by: V.Carnage.  
Chatango: VectraCarnage

Current Threads
A small prank

Inactive Threads
None

Finished Threads
None

Friends
Jeremy Flytende
David Porter

Acquaintances
Yin and Yang Equilan

Enemies
None

Romance
David Porter - Crush

Ambitions
Maintain his ideals that everyone is human and should not be treated as any more nor any less.
To find a true purpose for himself which he can fight and risk his life for.  

Powers
Basic Ability:  Thermokinetic Core - Byron can, at will, alter his own body temperature to extremes.  This is currently limited by the fact that he can feel these effects and at present not reach extreme temperatures without endangering himself.  While Byron's power has been known to flare up with his emotions if he is not actively holding them back, he still maintains absolute control over them in this aspect with no effort.
Point 1: Temperature Resistance - Byron's body is highly resistant to temperature change in all forms allowing him to withstand temperature extremes comfortably.  Byron is completely resistant to Level 5 Heat and Cold effects and below.  This also allows him to more freely use his Thermokinetic Core without risk of harming himself.
Point 2: Aura Projection - Byron can radiate an aura around himself that matches the temperature of his body. Aura control has an area of influence of up to 1 meter radially from his center of gravity. Additionally, Byron is now completely resistant to Level 6 Heat and Cold effects and below.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down