Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p)

Go down

yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) Empty yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p)

Post by snake queen yuaito Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:30 pm

yuaito the snake queen (w.i.p) 7371174_f260

General Information

Name: yuaito the snake queen
Alias: snake queen
Gender/Sex: hermaphrodite
Sexuality: homosexual
Height: 6'0 or 1.524
Weight:  118 or 53.5239 Kilograms

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Chaotic good
Personality: yuatio is a reformer not in the sense i'll send you to jail and hope the pension reforms you she takes a more um let's say hands on method of reforming others

Dislikes: Again, 3 minimum.

Background
(Place your character's backstory here. Where were they born? Circumstances of birth? Why are they who they are? Anything significant happen in their past? The bare minimum I'll accept here is a single 3 sentence paragraph, nothing less. Amnesia is not an excuse to not have a background, if anything the background should be larger because something happened that caused them to have amnesia and we need to know this kind of thing.)

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: (If you are starting with a power, then simply put "Yes". If not, put "No". Not starting with a power will only put you slightly behind in power growth (but you get a Point super easily, so you can buy in after one short graded thread, basically).

Basic Power: (Replace the words "Basic Power" with the technical name of your starting power (Pyrokinesis, Lycanthropy, etc) and state the power's basic capabilities, limitations, and amounts. Make sure you've read up on the Basic Powers section of Part 2 - Characters and Powers in the Rules before you try your hand at this section, so you know what we're expecting from a basic power.
snake queen yuaito
snake queen yuaito

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum