Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain

2 posters

Go down

Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain Empty Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain

Post by Penumbra Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:10 am

Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain NQWam48

General Information

Name: Robin Shade
Alias: Penumbra
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'11", 1.5~ meters
Weight: 153 lbs, 69.3 kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Evil Chaotic Mean
Personality: Though he is probably crazy, Robin is able to put on a mask of sanity and friendliness with ease, acting perfectly normal for as long as it takes for him to end up in the position he wants. Once there, the mask is immediately dropped, and he has a tendency towards gloating, and favors simple plans rather than complex ones, but is happy to add in those extra steps if it'll give him a chance to rub in his success.

He doesn't want much in life, just enough money to live in extravagant comfort, ideally with some fame to go along -infamy is fine- and some power, preferably via corrupt politicians or something of the sort.

Dislikes: Raw Tomatoes, Heroes, Police

Background
There isn't any especially grand reasons for the way Robin turned out, he had a fairly normal, if well off, life growing up in Ruby City, though by the end of middle school he'd fallen in with the 'bad crowd' and the crowd he spent time with just got badder as he went through highschool. He was certainly a bully in school, though a slick enough one that the teachers never caught him at it.

After he graduated, rather than -in his opinion- wasting his money going to college, he set out on a life of a crime, figuring stealing money, and whatever else he wanted, would be a deal easier than actually earning it. And if he stole it, wasn't that basically the same as him earning it? Yes, yes it is.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Shadowstepping: Robin can teleport himself, and anything he's holding from one shadow to another, as long as he and the objects are fully shadowed, the destination is within 30 feet, and he can see the destination shadow. He can do this no more than once per post. When teleporting, he arrives facing the same direction and in the same position as when he departed.

Last edited by Penumbra on Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Penumbra
Penumbra

Back to top Go down

Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain Empty Re: Robin Shade - Penumbra - Villain

Post by Admin Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:56 am

Alright power breakdown!!!

Shadowstepping
Pros
Teleportation base power (3 Major)

Cons
Medium: Shadows (1 Major)
Must see where you are porting to (1 Major)

While the medium requisite balances out one of the flaws being missing, one teleport per post is standard fare for teleportation powers.

So you have to have 1 more major flaw, either the inability to change direction (including where you are facing and orientation) or the inability to change velocity (no shooting out of the shadows at high speeds, no negating fall damage with teleportation)

Furthermore, you can only transfer to another shadowed location within 30 feet that you can see. This needs to be stated. Teleportation's range is a relevant amount.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penumbra Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Alrighty, added the 30 feet requirement and inability to change directions!
Penumbra
Penumbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Alright. Looks good then.

This character is

APPROVED

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down