Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Arin Watson, P.I. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Arin Watson, P.I.

2 posters

Go down

Arin Watson, P.I. Empty Arin Watson, P.I.

Post by Watson Thu May 16, 2019 11:59 pm

Arin Watson, P.I. 15579346556884974257652447344418

General Information

Name: Arin Watson
Alias:
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5’8" or 172cm
Weight: 120lbs or 54kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good/Neutral/neutral
Personality: Arin is somebody that for the most part would come across as distant. She’s largely uninterested in more mundane pastimes and is very much the type of person that spends a lot of time in her own head. She finds more mundane life boring and predictable and tends to instead buy herself with other activities that may be seen as eccentric and tends to gravitate more towards those that find themselves outside of the norm. She is highly observant, and can also be somewhat tactless towards others, often coming across as blunt and condescending. She has a habit of holding others to high standards. She is similarly the type that can easily burn herself out, and also has a tendency to overthink more simple things. She has a high opinion of herself to an extent, usually believing she is the smartest person in the room.

Likes: History, fencing, bojutsu, beekeeping, blacksmithing, reading, dogs, unusual people, conspiracy theories, mythology, the occult, science, forensics. Weirdos, mysteries, challenges. Insects. Tea.

Dislikes: Normalcy, boredom, incompetence, loud noises, idiots, birds, villains, her mother, conformity, being underestimated. Poor liars, easy cases, coffee.

Background
Arin’s family was a bit of a unique one, the daughter of an American businessman who disappeared three years after her birth. Her mother, meanwhile, happens to be one of the most prominent  super villains in the UK, and took a temporary break from villainy to begin raising her, before walking out of her life at age 12. Forcing Arin to be sent to live with relatives from her father’s family in the US, being taken in by an aunt living in Ruby City.  The girl proved remarkably intelligent, and extremely observant, excelling in school seemingly with little effort. It wasn’t long before she was involved in a police investigation at her middle school and solved the case of a teacher being murdered that frankly had the police themselves stumped.  She’s since helped solve a few other cases afterwards, seemingly hooked on the experience. She currently goes to Alabaster, and recently was involved in a case that nearly ended extremely poor for her, as the culprit attempted to attack her with their powers before being subdued by a present hero. She tends to be rather distant to other students, being publicly known to a minor extent and having no interest in the more mundane students whatsoever.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes
Psychometry: Arin is able to track where a person has been using an object they have had close to them, such as an article of clothing or something like a strand of hair, though this power only works when making physical contact, and it does not give her an exact location, but rather allows her to see where a person has been in an area and what they have touched or interacted with in that area, so long as it has occurred in the last twenty four hours.

Watson

Back to top Go down

Arin Watson, P.I. Empty Re: Arin Watson, P.I.

Post by V.Carnage Fri May 17, 2019 6:41 pm

Background and personality check out.  Though I must say, NO ALIAS?

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Induced Retrocognition, 24 hours (Major)

Cons:
Area and Object must match (Major)

The Area and Object con mostly counts as a Major with the help of the rather limited time scale but either way, it works.  

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum