Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Kyla Gramm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Kyla Gramm

2 posters

Go down

Kyla Gramm Empty Kyla Gramm

Post by Kilogram Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Kyla Gramm Aria1

General Information

Name: Kyla Gramm
Alias:  Kilogram
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5’3 feet
Weight: 85 Ibs

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Evil, neutral, mean
Personality: Kyla can be considered quite entitled as far as her attitude towards most things. She doesn’t like not getting her way and expects people to treat her respectfully even if she does not return the favor. Kyla has more than a bit of insecurity regarding her own self-worth. She tends to be cruel to people, picking on others in order to avoid her own insecurities, and is a rather selfish person overall.  She’s greatly obsessed with wealth and having the best of the best, without really caring how she gets it. Despite this she isn’t a sadist and wont physically hurt someone unless she can benefit from it or she has no other real options. Kyla is utterly convinced of her own superiority to others.  Kyla is utterly convinced she is always correct even if faced with evidence to the contrary. Despite her character flaws, she does have a nice side, and can be quite pleasant when she gets her way.

Likes: Nobility, wealth, stories, being correct, sour foods, superiority, gymnastics, cosplay, being pampered.

Dislikes: Poor people, being poor, working, Heroes, salty foods

Background

Kyla grew up in a household that was largely fabulously wealthy. She was the youngest of five children and rarely had to want for anything. She’d never known exactly what her parents were or what exactly they did, but regularly rubbed elbows with some of Ruby City’s wealthiest. Originally, she had seemed to have everything, including a personal trainer in her chosen hobby of gymnastics, until things went wrong all at once.  At the age of thirteen her and her siblings had seemingly lost everything when the SF and police burst in to arrest both of her parents. It was revealed, rather publicly in fact, that her parents happened to be leaders of one of Ruby City’s largest criminal mobs, large enough that other criminal groups sought to undermine it. The Superhero foundation had seen the group as their largest opponent at the time and eventually managed to take down the entire organization, finding more than enough evidence to put both of Kyla’s parents in jail for life.

Kyla had barely even understood what had happened before her parents were suddenly put into jail and her family found themselves on the front page. She’d lost her home and all the wealth her family had just at the same time, being left in the care of her siblings, and into very near poverty rather than the life of luxury she knew. Not only this, Kyla found those she’d originally considered friends quickly turn their backs on her, leaving her more than a little bitter over the whole thing.

It was at this point Kyla developed a disdain for the Superhero Foundation and everything it stood for. She found herself pushing people away, and in the next few years began to take out her disdain on her fellow students, especially those she knew to be interested in the idea of being heroes. She currently attends Alabaster High School, with a fearsome reputation despite her petite size due to who her parents are, as well as her own exploits as something of a bully.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Weight Control: Kyla is capable of controlling how much she weighs.  She can make herself weigh twice as much or reduce her own body weight by half. (scales with points) However Kyla is not immune to her own powers effects and cannot maintain the increased weight for long. Making herself heavier causes her to move slower, while making herself light makes her far easier to injure as a result of this power. She is only able to effect herself with this power, and not others or objects.

Last edited by Kilogram on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kilogram
Kilogram

Back to top Go down

Kyla Gramm Empty Re: Kyla Gramm

Post by V.Carnage Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:59 pm

Evil loli incoming. Personality and background check out.

Power Breakdown

Pros:
0.5-2x Self Weight Change (Major)

Cons:
2 post duration, or risk self harm (Major)
Susceptible to side effects of change (Major)

Slightly on the weak side. Get rid of the duration con and she will basically be a weight version of Byron. Do that and you're good. Other suggestions are also acceptable.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilogram Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:28 pm

Muahahaha....fixed
Kilogram
Kilogram

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Alright, then