Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Ident Steele I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Ident Steele

2 posters

Go down

Ident Steele Empty Ident Steele

Post by Iden Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:15 am

Ident Steele Tumblr_opl4ebmeeD1uopq2lo2_500
General Information

Name: Ident Ity Steele
Alias: Party
Gender/Sex:Male/Male(Theoretically anything due to his power)
Sexuality: Pan
Height: 6’0” or 182cm
Weight: 146 pounds/66kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Neutral ;; Neutral ;; Neutral
Personality: A literal peacock in personality; he only cares about how he looks. He has no use for much else in life. He was born to a reasonably wealthy family who got rich off of gambling. This means that he’s been wealthy enough in life; and is liable to become a gambler. Until then though, some bad habits have been gotten from his parents.

He always wears multi-colored suits; which are always obviously made for him. It’s fit to his exact measurements.  This is just part of his hedonistic, narcissistic personality. He was given wonderful things early in life. He’s not particularly aware of anything he’s doing; for the most part. It’s more like a haze. The only time he really snaps into reality is when he’s gambling, something he’s addicted to doing.

He thinks that gambling is something that everyone should do; and on top of that it should be done in the parties he adores to host. After all, he’s heir to the ‘Steele Fortune,’ which totally isn’t a bank account dedicated to the winnings of the family.

Likes: He adores grapes; the food of elegance. He adores himself as he’s obviously perfect. He loves extravagant suits; decked in as many colors and as bright as can be. He adores social adventures as the more people in a place; the more fun it can be!  He adores parties in particular as they often bring the most fun people around.

Dislikes: He disapproves of those who don’t like fun. He will make a full effort to try to make you enjoy everything. He hates those pesky things  Another thing he hates is those who try too hard just to fail. Why try so hard when you could just have fun? One last thing is that he despises spicy foods.

Background
Born to two gamblers, he has been given a massive amount of leeway in his life. Any trouble he'd get into, he'd get bailed out. Problems including, but not limited to, mimicking teachers to get out of situations. Breaking someone else's desk to show he was the best, and things like that. He was always flirting with women, men, and even sometimes those who mutated into something wild. He didn't particularly care.

He got through high-school fairly well. Solid Bs, and a willingness to work landed him in community college. Of which, he flunked out after one semester and had been haphazardly throwing weekly parties every week since.

Superhuman Information

Mimic: He can mimic anyone, height and all, as long as he touches them. He can store them for 5 posts, and if he chooses to, can look like them at will within said 5 posts.

He does not mimic their clothes.

Last edited by Iden on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

Iden

Back to top Go down

Ident Steele Empty Re: Ident Steele

Post by V.Carnage Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:39 pm

So looks like we have another trans character here.  However, you don't seem to have mentioned anything about it in his background.  You don't necessarily have to, but I'm just curious about this particular trait.  Nice expanding upon the likes and dislikes.  Background is in line with the story.

Power Breakdown:

Pros:
Super Strength (Major)

Cons:
None

Here we have a bit of an imbalance issue.  At base there needs to be some sort of con to balance out the ability.  Naturally you can buy off the con once you get a point while simultaneously increasing your max strength.  However, at base, the con needs to exist.  Go ahead and pick something and I'll give it another go at grading.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Iden Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:07 pm

Boomp

Iden

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:25 pm

Alright, so looks like you changed up the power to something else entirely, which is just fine. Personality and background still check out.

Power Breakdown:

Pros:
Legal (?) Identity Theft (Major)

Cons:
Time Limiter, 1 hour (???)
Does not replicate clothing/items (Given)

For timing purposes its much better for out purposes if rather than in hours or minutes, the time is in terms of posts or threads. For a power like this at starting level, how does 5 posts (scaling) sound?
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Iden Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Sounds solid. I can edit it in when I get home.

Iden

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Alright, we good.

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content