Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks

2 posters

Go down

Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks Empty Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks

Post by Watson Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Watson

Back to top Go down

Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks Empty Re: Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks

Post by V.Carnage Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:01 pm

Looks like we have a simple confrontation in the shopping district.

Donovan: Power Opportunity!

Given that you requested to be graded I assume that means you are now trying to get a power or a weapon. Respond with what you want and await approval.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks Empty Re: Grade Thread: Mean Streets and Neat Tricks

Post by Watson Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:48 pm

Dimensional Storage: Donovan is capable of storing things into what some might call hammerspace, making the object seemingly disappear and is able to pull them out at will. Though he is only able to store up to 100 pounds at any given time. Additionally, Donovan is unable to store any living thing, or anything being held by another person. He is still burdened by the weight of the objects he is carrying, and thus will not be able to carry more weight than he would physically be able to carry. Donovan has a limited range on how far he can effect objects. Currently only objects within a five feet, mostly by targeting it in his mind.He is also able to simply stuff things into hammerspace by grabbing them, simply stuffing his hand with the object into his storage. Much like one would do any other container. Additionally, he is not able to store an object that is moving. Donovan will regularly keep a baseball bat in his storage and will often use it to fight if necessary. There’s nothing particularly noteworthy about the bat, and it takes up a five pounds of his storage capacity already.

Last edited by Rangi Enki on Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:20 am; edited 5 times in total

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:37 am

Power Breakdown

Pros:
Pocket Dimension (Major)
Storage of 25 lbs (Minor)
Baseball Bat (Freebie, because its not technically a weapon so I'll consider it a prop)

Cons:
Can't store living things (Minor)
Can't store anything held by someone (Minor)
Burdened by weight (Major)
Can't store moving objects (Minor)
Can't store an object while moving (Major)

Well looks like its rather underpowered for now. However I'd also like a specification of distance as well as his method of sending something to his "hammerspace". Does he touch it? does he wave his hand? etc. once we get that established we will be able to balance it.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Watson Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:51 am

alright I added range and method

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:10 am

New Power Breakdown

Pros:
Pocket Dimension (Major)
Storage of 25 lbs (Minor)
Range of 5 feet (Minor)
Baseball Bat (Freebie, because its not technically a weapon so I'll consider it a prop)

Cons:
Can't store an object while moving (Major)
Requires Finger Snapping (Removed via our discussion)

With that we can get to picking and choosing. So right now Pros has a total of 2 Major (2Minor = 1Major). So if you get your cons in any combination down to 2 Major then you are good. If you don't want to get rid of any Cons you can add more to Pros. Or if you really want to I suppose I could allow you to keep it as is and you start off a bit underpowered and with more things to buy off. Your choice.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Watson Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:20 am

Alright removed the inability to move and increased his storage capacity

Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:24 am

New New Power Breakdown

Pros:
Pocket Dimension (Major)
Storage of 100 lbs (Major)
Range of 5 feet (Minor)

Cons:

Alright, everything checks out.  
Approved.
Go ahead and add that to your Plotter.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down