Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
The After School Blues - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

The After School Blues

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The After School Blues - Page 3 Empty Re: The After School Blues

Post by Phalanx Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:59 am

Dia swallowed the last of her food with a hard gulp as her new friend tossed the garbage from their meal into the trash from a distance. It seemed that he had a bit of a soft spot for showmanship.

"Y-yeah..." she answered quietly. Her eyes turning toward the statuette as he mentioned it and bringing it home with her. "O-oh..." she spoke up with surprise. "It's... permanent?" At that, she took the statuette up curiously to get a closer look at it as if expecting it to burst back into liquid in her hands at any moment. "Okay..." And she looked up with a quick nod and warm smile, her hand now not holding the statue reached out to retrieve her book before she turned and began to lumber her way slowly back out to the motorbike.
Phalanx
Phalanx

Back to top Go down

The After School Blues - Page 3 Empty Re: The After School Blues

Post by Mercury Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:18 am

"It'll stick around for as long as you want it." Roy responded, that statue was like solid copper it would take a lot to bend or break it, then continuing to explaining his power "My body makes more every night I sleep." He would get the door for her, just like on the way in and walk to his bike and start it up getting it warmed up, and preparing her helmet as she approached again. There was really a lot he could do with his power that wasn't just making sticks and beating people up with it.

As she approached he would re-apply the same helmet she had before with the fake DOT stamp on the back. As if someone as tough as Phalanx needed a helmet. It was more to protect the road from her than her from the road if she fell off, or they got struck.

As soon as she was aboard he would take her home, exchange phone numbers and make his way home to what was a going to be a wonderful ass chewing by Tanar and maybe even Jia, but after meeting Diamante, putting Ben and Frank in their place and having lunch with the winning maiden it was well worth it.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3