Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Information and a Message I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Information and a Message

3 posters

Go down

Information and a Message Empty Information and a Message

Post by Vexation Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Sam made his way through the streets of Mocca City deep into Charon's territory; it had grown significantly since Sam first heard about the masked gang leader, and he liked to think he had a hand in that, for better or for worse.
Things these days were getting confusing and unclear for Sam; ever since the East Diamond Ripper incidents, everything had been going topsy-turvy. Charon's gang, the infighting, the rise in aggression... A storm was building, and nothing good came with a storm in Mocca City. The only times clouds had silver linings were when you were the cloud in question... And tonight, Charon made himself a very large cloud in the sky to Mammon, it sounded like. He had captured four men: Chestnut and three spares. And Charon asked for Sam to be present for the questioning. A good old fashioned interrogation; Sam was excited.
He made his way to the compound and stopped in front of the doorway; Mute was there, standing watch. Sam raised his hand in greeting. "Charon called for me. Wanted me to be present for the questioning."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Information and a Message Empty Re: Information and a Message

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Mute was standing guard, just as he always did for Charon. The two had met long enough ago that Mute never questioned Charon anymore. The guy was smart and knew how to keep people loyal to him while making all of his enemies afraid of him. Mute wasn't exactly sure what Charon was going to do tonight, but it wasn't going to end well for the parties involved. Mute just gave Sam a respectful nod before motioning for him to go through the door.

A short way down the hallway, Charon was seen sitting on a table. He was sharpening one of his knives with a stone and didn't even look up as Sam entered. "Glad you got my message, I was hoping you could be here for this" the leader said as he placed the stone down and slipped his knife back in to its holster. "We're going to have to make this on the quicker side. We were able to nab all these guys, but people are going to notice that someone as important as Chestnut is gone. It's only a matter of time. Thankfully, I don't need long" Charon said quietly before giving a wicked smile through his mask.

"I'm going to have to take my mask off, and you've experienced it enough to not let it throw you off. You ready to talk to these guys?"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Sam tapped the table. "All the information we need is a when, where, and how many. The low ranking officer will have that much information. Issue is, if we get it with Chestnut present, when we let him skedaddle on home to squeal about what happened, he'll tell them we know the when, where, and how many, so the answers to all will change. So here's my plan... You take Chestnut to a nice dark place and remind him of his insignificance. Give him nightmares he can't wake up from, do whatever it is you do to them." He cracked his knuckles. "Leave the small fries to me. With all due respect, I'm pretty sure I can get whatever information they have without knowing their darkest fears. I'm good at becoming that in a small room anyways. Sound like a plan?"
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 pm

"Whatever it is I do to them...probably the nicest way I've ever heard my abilities phrased" Charon admitted with a dark laugh. "The men that you're looking for are down the hall and on the far left, I'll take Chestnut to my personal dark room and make sure that he realizes in my eyes he's nothing. The stories he's going to tell his boss, he'll realize that I'm someone he should stay away from. That will extend to Father and everyone else as well" Charon insisted to Sam as they began to walk down the hall together. "My boys are in the room, but you can order them to leave or do whatever you need. They know it's going to be your show though"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Sam smirked as he stood outside the door and cracked his knuckles. "Been too long since I've had a good interrogation. Gonna be fun to let off some steam." He opened the door and walked inside; he looked at the three men on their knees, their hands bound. He turned to one of Charon's men and asked in a deadpan voice, "Which one's the boss?" The guard pointed to the one in the middle, and Sam smirked. "If you don't mind, I work better without an audience. He opened the door and gestured for the guards to leave. They did with little coaxing; Sam missed the days when his brothers were as quick to listen. He closed the door and locked it.
Alone with three captives. This was going to get unpleasant for them.
Sam unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, throwing it to the ground absent-mindedly and turned to face them, showing off his scarred chest that gave him his namesake. "Howdy, small fries." He said with a smirk; his tone was mock-friendly, an obvious mask over aggression and superiority. "They call me the Crimson Scar. Perhaps you've heard of me? I know I've heard of you. Well, not you specifically, I frankly don't have a clue who any of you are nor do I give two shits. But I've heard of Mammon. And I've heard you all aren't too happy with us appropriating your resources and intend to steal our hard-earned gains." He locks eyes with them one by one. "That's a no-go for me. Now, I'm going to ask you these questions a maximum of two times; if you answer them the first time, then I won't ask them again. If I have to ask them again, well... You all reaaaaally won't like what happens between your lack of an answer and my second questioning. Okay? Here we go... When are you coming? Where are you coming from? And how many of you are coming?"
The leader of the group spat on the ground. "Go eat a cock, Scar! I'm not going to be giving you any information! Go ahead and beat me senseless, I've taken tasers and gun shots! There's no pain you can put on me that I can't endure!"
Sam smiled. "No one ever plays nice anymore, now do they?" He asked. He roughly grabbed the man by the hair and dragged him to the far end of the room, setting him with his back to his men and adjusting his bindings so he wouldn't be able to turn around and watch what was happening. "And don't you worry, small fry... I have no intention of hurting you." He turned his attention to the two spares with a maniacal grin on his face. "Not before your turn, at least..."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Charon seperated from Sam, heading downstairs to the damn basement where they were keeping Chestnut. What kind of a name was that for a hardened criminal anyway? When Charon pictured he imagined this guy roasting over an open fire on Christmas Morning or something. At least Charon picked something fierce to go by. Charon was the ferryman on the river Styx which lead to the underworld in Greek Mythology. It was a decent name to take, though some didn't quite understand the story behind it. For those who didn't, they'd soon learn.

Charon opened the door and walked inside, seeing a larger man sitting in a lone chair. They had given him a chair and bound him to it, though that was all they gave him. His mouth had been gagged shut, until the moment that Charon removed it before sitting down. "Ah, the masked freak I've heard so much about" Chestnut said as Charon became comfortable in his seat. "I've heard the stories about you, some kid who thinks he's hot shit in the criminal world. Well let me tell you something kid, you're nothing"

Charon just stared at the man before giving a small smile. "I have a hard time taking career advice from the guy who got captures while buying himself a third pocketwatch. Now you're strapped to a chair, and I'm not" Charon said before suddenly lashing forward and slashing his knife across the man's face. Chestnut screamed and stomped his feet in pain. "Now that the dick measuring is over, I think it's time we have a little chat..."
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:08 pm

"Let's start out simply, shall we?" Sam started with a simple punch to the face of the man on his left; he was going to save the man on the right for later. The punch was solid, the sound resonating in the room as a meaty thud. He continued, again and again, the man crying in pain. Once bloody and bruised, Sam knelt down and unlaced the man's shoes. "Remember, kid; your boss did this to you. Even if he answers my questions now, there's no stopping what I'm about to do to you. Not until I ask the questions for a second time. Until then, you're my bitch." Sam took off his shoes and socks and grabbed the man's left pinky toe, slowly pushing it back toward the top of his foot. The poor bastard cried in pain as there was an audible crack as the bone broke, but Sam continued, twisting and crushing the toe in his grasp until he finally yanked it off. Both of the underlings let out cries, one in pain, the other in shock and disgust. Sam casually tossed the toe over his shoulder, ensuring that it would land in their leader's view. He would see nothing else of this, only hear it. Sound was better at eliciting fear, Sam found. He continued his process, breaking and tearing off each toe of the man one at a time as he screamed out in pain, swearing and begging Sam to stop.
Sam didn't listen.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:14 pm

"You know I think I get a bad reputation" Charon said as he pulled out a small handkerchief and started to clean his blade while Chestnut released a string of curses from the stinging pain in his cheek. "I don't really enjoy killing people, I'm just very good at it" Charon clarified as his eyes locked with Chestnut again. "I think it's because I know how this game works better than anyone else. It doesn't take some great cause for you to commit horrible acts...you just need the will to do it. And I have plenty of will" Charon said.

Chestnut was finally relaxing as the pain started to fade from his cheek. "You're trying to impress me boy but you're doing a shit job of it. If you killed all of the other gang leaders by talking them to death that aint gonna work on me" he challenged.

"Oh? You wanted to see how I killed the others? Very well" Charon said as he reached behind his head and started to undo the mask. As the mask fell, Chestnut felt his heart fall at the sight of the boy. Something about him filled his heart with a general sense of terror and paranoia. "Let me show you just exactly what I did to them" Charon said as his voice sounded cold and more distorted from reality than ever before.

Chestnut didn't believe in God. However, in this moment, he felt like he just met the Devil.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Sam's powers made bones feel surprising fragile in his grasp. The man on the left was reduced to a screaming, sobbing pile of broken bones in just under ten minutes. Sam normally savored this sort of thing, but his excitement at his strength was just... Too thrilling.
"STOP IT!" The leader screamed. "You win, okay? I'll talk, just leave my boys alone!" Sam turned his head back to face the low ranking officer. His will was broken this fast? Pathetic. Sam placed his hands on the sobbing man's neck, and yanked; there was an audible snap and the room went silent. Sam stood upright and walked over to the leader, turning him around so he could face his one remaining underling. "I told you the rules of the game, small fry... I said I would ask the questions twice. You chose not to answer the first time. Now, you have to sit and wait until I ask them again." He walked over the last man and back handed him, hard, knocking him onto his back. He pulled out his switchblade and pricked his fingertips. "So sit there and watch the consequences. It's what you wanted, isn't it?" He held his hand over the man's head, allowing the blood to slowly pour out of his finger tips, forming a long, thin spike that slowly descended to the man's terrified eye.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Charon pushed forward, his illusions starting to come to life as Chestnut started to see Charon's skin begin to rot and maggots start moving out from the hole in his mouth. They poured out of the hole and fell to the floor, all of them inching their way to Chestnut's chair and starting to move their way towards his skin. As they arrived they began to dig in to his skin. Chestnut felt uncomfortable, though them digging in to his skin left no marks or any significant bouts of pain.

"See Chestnut, this is my problem with men like you. You must have fought for all of this at some point, but then you had it all. Then you got fat, lazy, stupid...everything you had and you decided to squander it on watches, television, and expensive prostitutes" Charon said as his eyes focused on Chestnut. The man's clothes began to vanish as if desintegrating before him, now leading him to believe he was naked before Charon. "And it's because of your idiocy that you're going to lose it all. You pushed me and my friends too far, and now I'm going to come and take it from you" Charon added.

Chestnut looked up, his body physically shaking as the paranoid state was affecting him so strongly. It had been a long time since anyone tried this kind of torture on him. "What...what do you want?"

"Everything" Charon said before moving forward, a lauch escaping from his lips as he removed his knife. Even down the hall, screams could be heard as Chestnut began to cry out from the physical and emotional trauma taking place in his mind right now.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:42 pm

A scream pierced through the halls, causing Sam to jolt; this was unfortunate for the poor man on his back, as the blood spike was impaled in his eye, and the jolt pulled it forcibly out of place. The man let out a scream of his own, and the leader began to wretch at the sight of his underling's eye dangling out of its socket. Sam turned his attention back to the leader. "Come on, keep your lunch down. I'm ready to ask you the questions again. If you don't answer, I'll assume that you don't know what I want to know, so I'll kill you in a similar fashion to this poor bastard-" Sam jabbed a thumb at the left man mangled in broken bones. "-Go out, and pick up a few more of your friends, and give them the same chance I gave you. Understand?" The man nodded vigorously. "Good. Now, when are y-"
"Tomorrow, six o'clock! Coming from the east, two and a half dozen! Just... Leave him alone! Let us go!" The leader cried out. "Please! J-just... Let us go..."
"Thank you for your cooperation." Sam said with a smile. He walked over to his shirt and started putting it back on. "Unfortunately, I don't have the authority to let you go... That's up to my superiors." Sam stepped out of the room and closed the door. He looked at the two guards and said in a dead pan voice, "Cap 'em." He leaned against the door and waited, hearing the two gunshots signaling the prisoner's deaths. Sam sat and waited for Charon to finish with Chestnut; he wanted to exchange words with the pompous brat.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:53 pm

"Who...what are you!?" Chestnut screamed as Charon's face was dangerously close to his own. The masked gang leader only smiled before touching Chestnut's face and squeezing it tightly in such a mocking fashion. Charon was making it clear that no matter what battles Chestnut had lived through, no matter how rich he was, no matter what his accomplishments were, none of that mattered to him.

"I am Charon, I am the Horsemen of War. I am here to reign down hellfire on everything you love so much. Send all of your men against us or send none, it matters not. I will greet them, and soon they'll be on the ferry to Hell" Charon said quietly before shoving Chestnut's face down in to the ground. Charon stepped down on him and drew his knife, flipping it once in his hand before catching it. "I could kill you so easily...but that's not why you're here" Charon admitted before stepping down harder on to the man's face.

"You tell your boss that I'm coming for him. Either he gives everything he has to me, or I will take everything from him...and then I'll kill him" Charon said with that wicked smile on his face. "I suggest you leave the city as soon as you deliver this message Chestnut. If I EVER see you again, I will not be anywhere near as polite or courteous as I am now"

---

Charon walked out of the room, mask on and standing there for a moment before sensing someone. He turned and saw Sam waiting patiently for him. "I take it that you've finished already, Chestnut's in there though you might not want to talk to him. Pretty sure he literally shit himself in there"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Sam looked at Charon and chuckled. "I'll take your word for it. Wanted to tell him to tell his boss that Father sends his regards, but I'm willing to bet that whatever you did to him will get the point across plain and simple." Sam cracked his neck. "Two and a half dozen from the east, tomorrow at six. Father wants you to do a drive-by or something, weaken their forces and take one alive to terrify and release to tell stories of. Not sure what you're capable of, but Father wants the man to think he was in the fight and saw something terrifying. Get that done, we survive it, and things should be on the right and dandy once again. Questions?"
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:08 am

"Two and a half dozen isn't so bad, could have been far worse. Mammon must not be doing well on morale if that's all the men that they could scrounge up for an attack" Charon remarked as he tried to think this over. "The east is a rather vague description, did you get anything concrete so I can set up a better plan of attack?"

"Not to be rude, I just enjoy having complete information when I set out to destroy an enemy and hopefully capture one of them alive" he pointed out. "My truck still has a bit of ammo left after the airport run, so unless each one of them comes with their own minigun I think that my group can take out a decent number of them if they expect to get the drop on us"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:12 am

Sam shrugged. "Since they're gonna hit the drug den and not the main compound, there's not many streets that could harbor thirty men that easily. I'll text you a map of the likely route later on." He yawned slightly. "Anyways, I've got to be getting back. Need to report this to Father and rest up for tomorrow's shenanigans. I appreciate all your help, Charon. Really do. You've helped us stay on our feet. Father'll be pretty damn happy with all of your help lately."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:26 am

"Father is the kind of man that seems to reward success rather than expect it. I'm sure that once Mammon is dealt with and we get back on our feet that I will be rewarded for it" Charon remarked as he thought about his plan of attack. He already had a few ideas going for him, but he'd have to wait and plan an attack by looking at the maps and streets that led to the drug den. "At any rate, give regards to Father for me the next time you see him. Chestnut will be delivered back to his boss before the night ends"
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:31 am

Sam laughed. "Father rewards his allies for success. He expects it from his family. And he's being extra generous to you for lending a hand instead of kicking him while he's down is all." Sam checked his phone; it was getting late. "I'll see you when I see you. After this blows over, I'll buy you a drink at the Fireopal. Until then, do what you and your men do best." He left the complex and started heading home. Everything hinged on tomorrow, and to be frank, he was quite nervous how it would go...
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum